Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
Great guide! Very nice to see them all laid out like this.
Great guide! Very nice to see them all laid out like this.
@velociriah
Nice guide!

Under the "s" familiars, there is an image not showing (between Steam Gyre and Storm Seeker)!
@velociriah
Nice guide!

Under the "s" familiars, there is an image not showing (between Steam Gyre and Storm Seeker)!
OY2CZgk.png
From my notes: Storm Seeker (familiar), Scavenging lvl6, Lightning
I noted it to post it in Gathering Reference List but I couldn't load it then (and I can't load it now... laggy forum). :3
From my notes: Storm Seeker (familiar), Scavenging lvl6, Lightning
I noted it to post it in Gathering Reference List but I couldn't load it then (and I can't load it now... laggy forum). :3
coH7AEL.png
@Ev4
There is actually a bug that is preventing most of the item heavy guides from loading. :/
@Ev4
There is actually a bug that is preventing most of the item heavy guides from loading. :/
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Pepperdragon

Thank you, I fixed it! For some reason I had typed "Stormwatch Harpy" instead of "Stonewatch". Oops.

@Ev4

Thank you, I added it!
@Pepperdragon

Thank you, I fixed it! For some reason I had typed "Stormwatch Harpy" instead of "Stonewatch". Oops.

@Ev4

Thank you, I added it!
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
@Velociriah I had the grew riverflight dropping from fishing in the lightning zone! :) Oh and you forgot one of the scorpions in the sandswept delta. Awesome guide, btw! Thanks for doing this!! <3
@Velociriah I had the grew riverflight dropping from fishing in the lightning zone! :) Oh and you forgot one of the scorpions in the sandswept delta. Awesome guide, btw! Thanks for doing this!! <3
I was disappointed to open a Gilded Chest to find this guy inside: [item=crimson emperor] Really, I could have gotten one of those anytime I wanted from the Training Grounds!
I was disappointed to open a Gilded Chest to find this guy inside:

Crimson Emperor

Really, I could have gotten one of those anytime I wanted from the Training Grounds!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Gaia

Thank you! I&#039;ve added them. C:

@Alphaeon

Aww, I&#039;m sorry! I&#039;m really wondering if the Gilded Chests are completely random. :/ Anyway, I&#039;ve added it! Thanks!
@Gaia

Thank you! I&#039;ve added them. C:

@Alphaeon

Aww, I&#039;m sorry! I&#039;m really wondering if the Gilded Chests are completely random. :/ Anyway, I&#039;ve added it! Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
Thank you for this guide! It&#039;s helped me a lot <3
Thank you for this guide! It&#039;s helped me a lot <3
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Alphaeon
Well the crimson emperor is one the rarer drops. but, yea I got a green owl out of mine.
@Alphaeon
Well the crimson emperor is one the rarer drops. but, yea I got a green owl out of mine.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61