Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61
@velociriah

Sorry for yet another ping from this topic. xD But I've found a slight error:

In Sandswept Delta you cannot find Hydra Scorpions. There are the Peacock Scorpions (which you already have) and Fan Scorpions , Hydra Scorpions are not a Coliseum enemy.

Edit: Hmmm, none of the item pictures I try to post show up. :c But hopefully you'll be able to.
@velociriah

Sorry for yet another ping from this topic. xD But I've found a slight error:

In Sandswept Delta you cannot find Hydra Scorpions. There are the Peacock Scorpions (which you already have) and Fan Scorpions , Hydra Scorpions are not a Coliseum enemy.

Edit: Hmmm, none of the item pictures I try to post show up. :c But hopefully you'll be able to.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Sunset

Thanks! I added the Runic Bat. I don't keep tabs on Pinkerton though, because I'm pretty sure he has a chance to give out absolutely every item on the site (except perhaps breed changes/genes), all familiars included.

@Amut

I actually do have the Stag listed, but currently anything with an apostrophe in the item name is broken, so the image doesn't come up. :/ As for the Maned Cobra, I just looked at it under Swipp and it seems to be fine for me. Did you try refreshing?

@DW08

I don't keep tabs on Pinkerton (see above explanation), but thank you!

@Alphaeon

I don't mind the posts! And I originally didn't have Hydra Scorpions under the Coliseum, but someone said you could get them there. Did they confuse them with Fan Scorpions? Are Fan Scorpions a familiar? They're not in my Bestiary. Can you only get Hydras from catching insects in Lightning, then?
@Sunset

Thanks! I added the Runic Bat. I don't keep tabs on Pinkerton though, because I'm pretty sure he has a chance to give out absolutely every item on the site (except perhaps breed changes/genes), all familiars included.

@Amut

I actually do have the Stag listed, but currently anything with an apostrophe in the item name is broken, so the image doesn't come up. :/ As for the Maned Cobra, I just looked at it under Swipp and it seems to be fine for me. Did you try refreshing?

@DW08

I don't keep tabs on Pinkerton (see above explanation), but thank you!

@Alphaeon

I don't mind the posts! And I originally didn't have Hydra Scorpions under the Coliseum, but someone said you could get them there. Did they confuse them with Fan Scorpions? Are Fan Scorpions a familiar? They're not in my Bestiary. Can you only get Hydras from catching insects in Lightning, then?
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
@velociriah No problem!
It would be cool, though, if he gave out genes and breed changes lol
@velociriah No problem!
It would be cool, though, if he gave out genes and breed changes lol
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
I think you forgot the Death's Head Stag -nothing else to do, so I'm stalking your posts :P
I think you forgot the Death's Head Stag -nothing else to do, so I'm stalking your posts :P
66MHIIb.png
@velociriah - Hmmm, I never noticed that you can't get Fan Scorpions as a familiar. o,o Guess they're just like the Wandering Surge Priests in that way.

Hydra Scorpions definitely aren't a Coliseum enemy though. I guess scavenging is one of the only ways to get them.
@velociriah - Hmmm, I never noticed that you can't get Fan Scorpions as a familiar. o,o Guess they're just like the Wandering Surge Priests in that way.

Hydra Scorpions definitely aren't a Coliseum enemy though. I guess scavenging is one of the only ways to get them.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@DW08
My messages said you pinged me, but I can't find the post anywhere...

@velociriah
Looks like you're suffering the quote item bug too ;( bah!
@DW08
My messages said you pinged me, but I can't find the post anywhere...

@velociriah
Looks like you're suffering the quote item bug too ;( bah!
OY2CZgk.png
@Pepperdragon, sorry about that I sent it by mistake. *blushes*
@Pepperdragon, sorry about that I sent it by mistake. *blushes*
ujsLf0j.gif
I found a Celestial Antelope by Hunting in the Fire domain today so that's another location where you can get them.
I found a Celestial Antelope by Hunting in the Fire domain today so that's another location where you can get them.
@Thaurthon

**** SERIOUSLY!? THANK YOU THAT IS SO AWESOME TO KNOW. I'VE BEEN WANTING ONE OF THOSE FOR FOREVER. Do you mind if I ask what Hunting level you were at? Ahhhhh so exciting.

Anyway. 8| I will update the lists later tonight. THANKS AGAIN.

@Pepperdragon

**** I know. It appears to be any item name with an apostrophe in it. I posted about it in the bugs forum a while back, but I have yet to receive a reply. :/ I sure hope they fix it soon.
@Thaurthon

**** SERIOUSLY!? THANK YOU THAT IS SO AWESOME TO KNOW. I'VE BEEN WANTING ONE OF THOSE FOR FOREVER. Do you mind if I ask what Hunting level you were at? Ahhhhh so exciting.

Anyway. 8| I will update the lists later tonight. THANKS AGAIN.

@Pepperdragon

**** I know. It appears to be any item name with an apostrophe in it. I posted about it in the bugs forum a while back, but I have yet to receive a reply. :/ I sure hope they fix it soon.
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
@DW08 - No worries!
@DW08 - No worries!
OY2CZgk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61