Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61
*nod* righto--I'll start keeping track; I have a familiar I just bonded with for the first time today, so it's a perfect test subject. thank you! :)
*nod* righto--I'll start keeping track; I have a familiar I just bonded with for the first time today, so it's a perfect test subject. thank you! :)
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@Elistanel @fishspeakers

Thank you! Adjustments have been made. :) I had no idea they'd changed the name of the Nagas to Lamias, but I'm glad they did, Final Fantasy has trained me to think of snake-women that way. XD

@elynne

That's a very good question. As far as I know, "Loyal" is as far as anyone has been able to get, and that's from bonding with a familiar every single day since the site opened on June 8. But tracking them isn't a bad idea. The next time I attach a new familiar I'll start keeping track of how many bonds it takes to move from level to level, and post that here. :) Thanks for the idea!

@Alphaeon

Thanks for that link, it's very useful. I had no idea someone was already keeping tabs on this.
@Elistanel @fishspeakers

Thank you! Adjustments have been made. :) I had no idea they'd changed the name of the Nagas to Lamias, but I'm glad they did, Final Fantasy has trained me to think of snake-women that way. XD

@elynne

That's a very good question. As far as I know, "Loyal" is as far as anyone has been able to get, and that's from bonding with a familiar every single day since the site opened on June 8. But tracking them isn't a bad idea. The next time I attach a new familiar I'll start keeping track of how many bonds it takes to move from level to level, and post that here. :) Thanks for the idea!

@Alphaeon

Thanks for that link, it's very useful. I had no idea someone was already keeping tabs on this.
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
Awww I want to hae a f. Skycat but this pet is unavable ... does not plan something like that would be available for gems or something?
Awww I want to hae a f. Skycat but this pet is unavable ... does not plan something like that would be available for gems or something?
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
@Crayzy - You can only buy Skycats from people who already have one, since they were a Kickstarter special familiar. They can be pretty expensive too, mine cost me the 400k I was saving for a Skydancer scroll.

You don't really see them in the AH though, you mostly find them by looking through the topics on the Items For Sale board. I got mine by making a topic to say that I was looking to buy one. ^^
@Crayzy - You can only buy Skycats from people who already have one, since they were a Kickstarter special familiar. They can be pretty expensive too, mine cost me the 400k I was saving for a Skydancer scroll.

You don't really see them in the AH though, you mostly find them by looking through the topics on the Items For Sale board. I got mine by making a topic to say that I was looking to buy one. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
It is not ... I never earned so much money so it will probably never be able to afford T_T this is terrible .. could it be to give as a birthday gift Player
@Alphaeon
It is not ... I never earned so much money so it will probably never be able to afford T_T this is terrible .. could it be to give as a birthday gift Player
@Crayzy - That might be a good idea to take to the Suggestions board. :3
@Crayzy - That might be a good idea to take to the Suggestions board. :3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Well okay !
@Alphaeon

Well okay !
@velociriah

When they gave out the Gilded chests to everyone (I think it was after the downtime? I don't remember...), I got a Runic Bat from one; I also got a Masked Harpy from Pinkerton as well.

Glad I could contribute! :)
@velociriah

When they gave out the Gilded chests to everyone (I think it was after the downtime? I don't remember...), I got a Runic Bat from one; I also got a Masked Harpy from Pinkerton as well.

Glad I could contribute! :)
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
@velociriah

You can also get the Death's Head Stag in the Training Grounds. And you're missing what familiar you get from Swip when you trade in the new cobras (broken BBCode, probably).

Excellent thread, thanks for all the work!
@velociriah

You can also get the Death's Head Stag in the Training Grounds. And you're missing what familiar you get from Swip when you trade in the new cobras (broken BBCode, probably).

Excellent thread, thanks for all the work!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
You have listed the Gold-Throated Sparrow down as a Swipp's swap. But in the area with the pictures I did not see what needs to be swapped for it.

Also I got Psywurm from Pinkerton.
You have listed the Gold-Throated Sparrow down as a Swipp's swap. But in the area with the pictures I did not see what needs to be swapped for it.

Also I got Psywurm from Pinkerton.
ujsLf0j.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61