Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
Actually, Everglade Lasher can be found in the coliseum, that's where I got mine. In the waterway, I believe.
Actually, Everglade Lasher can be found in the coliseum, that's where I got mine. In the waterway, I believe.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
Check out my ~ Pokemon Shop ~!
Ping me for my attention
@Masaru

Thank you so much! I changed all the tables. C:
@Masaru

Thank you so much! I changed all the tables. C:
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
Thought I'd let you know I got a cockatrice catching insects in lightning~
Thought I'd let you know I got a cockatrice catching insects in lightning~
r63jyAi.png
Erm, what happened to the Wandering Surge Priests? You find them in Bamboo Falls but they're not listed in the Bestiary and I can't get it to show up with [item= ...

Are you not able to get them as familiars and I just missed that?
Erm, what happened to the Wandering Surge Priests? You find them in Bamboo Falls but they're not listed in the Bestiary and I can't get it to show up with [item= ...

Are you not able to get them as familiars and I just missed that?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Not all the enemies drop a familiar version of themselves.
Not all the enemies drop a familiar version of themselves.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Horuss

Thank you so much! I've edited it to reflect that.

@Alphaeon

If they're not in the Bestiary, then they're not familiars. Not all enemies in the Coliseum are familiars. I don't know if that will change in the future or not.
@Horuss

Thank you so much! I've edited it to reflect that.

@Alphaeon

If they're not in the Bestiary, then they're not familiars. Not all enemies in the Coliseum are familiars. I don't know if that will change in the future or not.
@Velociriah; Oh and I have had a few drops from the iron chests as well; a hoarfrost mauler, a strangler, a longneck magi, , a hippogriff and a tengu :) When I find more stuff I'll let you know!
@Velociriah; Oh and I have had a few drops from the iron chests as well; a hoarfrost mauler, a strangler, a longneck magi, , a hippogriff and a tengu :) When I find more stuff I'll let you know!
@Gaia

Eep, thank you! I've added your info to the lists. :)
@Gaia

Eep, thank you! I've added your info to the lists. :)
@velociriah @Salmastryon

Hmmm, I don't know why I never noticed that before. That's a shame too because I really liked those guy's color. :P

But oh well!
@velociriah @Salmastryon

Hmmm, I don't know why I never noticed that before. That's a shame too because I really liked those guy's color. :P

But oh well!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@velociriah Minor housekeeping note, but it looks like everything listed under Market-Exclusive is also listed under Non-Drops. Not sure what's up with those lists if one section includes possible chest drops and one excludes them.

You could also consider adding a reminder that Pinkerton's Pile can give you familiars, I've pulled a really nice one out of there.

Thanks so much for this resource! Absolutely invaluable, I will make good use of it.
@velociriah Minor housekeeping note, but it looks like everything listed under Market-Exclusive is also listed under Non-Drops. Not sure what's up with those lists if one section includes possible chest drops and one excludes them.

You could also consider adding a reminder that Pinkerton's Pile can give you familiars, I've pulled a really nice one out of there.

Thanks so much for this resource! Absolutely invaluable, I will make good use of it.
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61