Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@Wobblegong

Non-drops just means familiars that can't be dropped in the coliseum or found by gathering items. They can be found in a chest or the marketplace. Marketplace-exclusives are familiars that have ONLY been found in the marketplace, meaning they might not be obtainable in chests. :)
@Wobblegong

Non-drops just means familiars that can't be dropped in the coliseum or found by gathering items. They can be found in a chest or the marketplace. Marketplace-exclusives are familiars that have ONLY been found in the marketplace, meaning they might not be obtainable in chests. :)
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
Thank you very much for making this thread! This makes things a lot easier to find out where all the familiars I'm missing are, since I'd like to collect them all eventually.

I also wanted to mention that I found a Maned Rasa in an iron chest earlier and it doesn't seem to be in the list of potential familiars from iron chests. c:
Thank you very much for making this thread! This makes things a lot easier to find out where all the familiars I'm missing are, since I'd like to collect them all eventually.

I also wanted to mention that I found a Maned Rasa in an iron chest earlier and it doesn't seem to be in the list of potential familiars from iron chests. c:
This is an excellent thread! Thank you so much.

Just thought I'd let you know that staff has confirmed that the Scythe Kamaitachi is not found in the market place. Only the brown ones are. Scythe Kamaitachi is found only through chests and Pinkerton.
This is an excellent thread! Thank you so much.

Just thought I'd let you know that staff has confirmed that the Scythe Kamaitachi is not found in the market place. Only the brown ones are. Scythe Kamaitachi is found only through chests and Pinkerton.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
I have found 2x Glowing Pocket Mouse hunting in Plague ^.^
I have found 2x Glowing Pocket Mouse hunting in Plague ^.^
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

@gabsc @EisenDragoon @Ayixe

Thanks, you guys! I've updated all of the lists to include your info. :)
@gabsc @EisenDragoon @Ayixe

Thanks, you guys! I've updated all of the lists to include your info. :)
@velociriah
I found a Shattered Serpent the other day from digging in Earth.

And thank you very much for making this thread, it is really helpful. ^_^
@velociriah
I found a Shattered Serpent the other day from digging in Earth.

And thank you very much for making this thread, it is really helpful. ^_^
@velociriah
I got a peacock firebird out of a gilded chest, just thought I'd let you know. Chests do seem very random to me...and this is an awesome guide :)
@velociriah
I got a peacock firebird out of a gilded chest, just thought I'd let you know. Chests do seem very random to me...and this is an awesome guide :)
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@TheElvishDevil @maevrisha

Thank you! I've added your info to my lists. :)
@TheElvishDevil @maevrisha

Thank you! I've added your info to my lists. :)
@velociriah
You're welcome ^_^ I also just found a Baku in an Iron Treasure Chest.
@velociriah
You're welcome ^_^ I also just found a Baku in an Iron Treasure Chest.
@TheElvishDevil

Thanks again! Lists have been updated. :)
@TheElvishDevil

Thanks again! Lists have been updated. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61