Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | DRAGONOMICS: crowdsourced economy charts
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 84 85
Happy to see this still alive and kicking!
Happy to see this still alive and kicking!
zEs98s1.png cSckuMi.png 9d3aa51023.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@AvataSho Absolutely! :) And while I'm here...

Over the next three hours, the following spreadsheets need forms filling in for these hours (FR server time):

Treasure fodder - spreadsheet / form
(Three questions)
3:00, 4:00

Gem fodder - spreadsheet / form
(Three questions)

Exchange rate - spreadsheet / form
(One question, but you might have to fill in the other two forms first)

~

Ping! @Cassolotl @MatthewJM @ErthisiaKay @Mazarine
To add/remove yourself from these pinglists, click here.

Edit: Wait, that's not right... Okay I think I copied and pasted before the spreadsheet had updated? :D

Over the next three hours, the following spreadsheets need forms filling in for these hours (FR server time):

(Three questions)
15:00, 16:00

15:00, 16:00, 17:00

~

Ping! @assiduendo @Cassolotl @Ghastjio @ilexopaca @Interiu @PAlbatross @stareyes @VolatileMatter @wyvernaura888 @3ctoplasm @midoriyasour @Mazarine @kirauriel

That's more like it!
@AvataSho Absolutely! :) And while I'm here...

(Three questions)

(Three questions)

~

Ping! @Cassolotl @MatthewJM @ErthisiaKay @Mazarine

Edit: Wait, that's not right... Okay I think I copied and pasted before the spreadsheet had updated? :D

(Three questions)
15:00, 16:00

~

Ping! @assiduendo @Cassolotl @Ghastjio @ilexopaca @Interiu @PAlbatross @stareyes @VolatileMatter @wyvernaura888 @3ctoplasm @midoriyasour @Mazarine @kirauriel

That's more like it!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019

(Three questions)

(Three questions)
3:00, 4:00, 5:00

~

Ping! @Cassolotl @MatthewJM @ErthisiaKay @Mazarine @stareyes @PAlbatross

(Three questions)

(Three questions)

~

Ping! @Cassolotl @MatthewJM @ErthisiaKay @Mazarine @stareyes @PAlbatross
dNCLmdm.png
~

(Three questions)
10:00, 11:00, 9:00

(Three questions)

~

Ping! @BlueJaysFeather @Cassolotl @Ghastjio @PAlbatross @stareyes @StormEyeTheCat @take2thesky @LadyofSpiders @nostalgicgalaxy @VolatileMatter @assiduendo @MatthewJM

(Three questions)

(Three questions)

~

Ping! @BlueJaysFeather @Cassolotl @Ghastjio @PAlbatross @stareyes @StormEyeTheCat @take2thesky @LadyofSpiders @nostalgicgalaxy @VolatileMatter @assiduendo @MatthewJM
underskrift-geo.png
Omg, i just realized this existed!! I shall now add myself to the pinglist, and thank u for making this!
Omg, i just realized this existed!! I shall now add myself to the pinglist, and thank u for making this!
THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL? I'm just pouring over the data and having so much fun filling out the forms. This is so geeky and the best thing ever. Thank you for making this!!
THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL? I'm just pouring over the data and having so much fun filling out the forms. This is so geeky and the best thing ever. Thank you for making this!!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Hello new folks! :) Thanks for adding yourselves to the pinglists and helping out with form-filling-in!

So at the moment I'm on a bit of a break from FR. No doubt I will be back, but just for now messages and pings on FR itself aren't reaching me.

The main way this is a problem is if someone accidentally enters the number of dragons into a price-of-dragons box on the forms and it makes a weird outlier in the 30-days graph. The only way I can deal with that is by going to the spreadsheet and removing the incorrect entry. When I'm off FR, I'm not there to catch those occasional outliers, and they really mess up the graphs for the whole 30 days!

People mostly seem to message me on FR either with an inbox message or by pinging me here. I need to make a new system so that people can notify me of the outliers and make it as easy as possible for me to remove them. I'm going to ponder that now, and get back to you when I've worked it out.

Thanks again, folks!
Hello new folks! :) Thanks for adding yourselves to the pinglists and helping out with form-filling-in!

So at the moment I'm on a bit of a break from FR. No doubt I will be back, but just for now messages and pings on FR itself aren't reaching me.

The main way this is a problem is if someone accidentally enters the number of dragons into a price-of-dragons box on the forms and it makes a weird outlier in the 30-days graph. The only way I can deal with that is by going to the spreadsheet and removing the incorrect entry. When I'm off FR, I'm not there to catch those occasional outliers, and they really mess up the graphs for the whole 30 days!

People mostly seem to message me on FR either with an inbox message or by pinging me here. I need to make a new system so that people can notify me of the outliers and make it as easy as possible for me to remove them. I'm going to ponder that now, and get back to you when I've worked it out.

Thanks again, folks!
dNCLmdm.png
~
Oh, and while I'm here...!

(Three questions)

(Three questions)

16:00, 17:00

~

Ping! @assiduendo @Cassolotl @Ghastjio @ilexopaca @Interiu @PAlbatross @stareyes @VolatileMatter @wyvernaura888 @LadyofSpiders @nostalgicgalaxy @3ctoplasm @midoriyasour @Rosayc @Mazarine @kirauriel
Oh, and while I'm here...!

(Three questions)

(Three questions)

16:00, 17:00

~

Ping! @assiduendo @Cassolotl @Ghastjio @ilexopaca @Interiu @PAlbatross @stareyes @VolatileMatter @wyvernaura888 @LadyofSpiders @nostalgicgalaxy @3ctoplasm @midoriyasour @Rosayc @Mazarine @kirauriel
dNCLmdm.png
~
So that you all can reach me even when I'm on a break from FR, here's a Google Form that will notify me of your issue by email.

Use it for bugs, use it for when someone accidentally entered the number of dragons instead of the price of dragons and it's throwing all the graphs into silliness, etc.

Use it instead of or in addition to pinging me or PMing me! Sometimes I check my email more than I check FR, and sometimes I ignore FR for weeks or months at a time (like now), but I want to stay responsible for my creation. It is no bother, I want to fix things even when I'm on holiday from FR, and I can't help if I don't know what's up. :)

I have also added the link to the form to the list of Handy Links on the front page of this topic, in case you ever need to find it again. It's called "report a problem".

Thanks, folks!
~

@3ctoplasm @Aarix @agentfern @Agion @Alex :D @Anarthyan @Andraya @Apricott @ArouraBorialice @assiduendo @AsteriskIndigo @avatasho @Beatoriche @Billions of Bees @BlueJaysFeather @chirp @clm @cloudruler @cyranelle @dd2900 @ddd2900 @domhnall @Eedakon @Ellartris @Enouement @Gingerpuff @glarthir @GrecianUrn @Havic @Ichored @ilexopaca @Intermission @Kapara @kirauriel @LadyofSpiders @lalahss @LithiumJay @Lup @midoriyasour @OddJobs @phandalin @Physik @PumpKingKaos @quinnelope @RecursionErr0r @Rookie @Rosayc @Sentenza @smileytechie @Snivy88 @Sobeko @Stareyes @StarN1ght @Sunbell @Sushare @take2thesky @Tasty Pastry @torchia @UnhappyJoker @uruhead @VolatileMatter @willowlight7 @xianvar @xxstarpupx @Zac
To be permanently removed from this pinglist, please click here.
So that you all can reach me even when I'm on a break from FR, here's a Google Form that will notify me of your issue by email.

Use it for bugs, use it for when someone accidentally entered the number of dragons instead of the price of dragons and it's throwing all the graphs into silliness, etc.

Use it instead of or in addition to pinging me or PMing me! Sometimes I check my email more than I check FR, and sometimes I ignore FR for weeks or months at a time (like now), but I want to stay responsible for my creation. It is no bother, I want to fix things even when I'm on holiday from FR, and I can't help if I don't know what's up. :)

I have also added the link to the form to the list of Handy Links on the front page of this topic, in case you ever need to find it again. It's called "report a problem".

Thanks, folks!
~

@3ctoplasm @Aarix @agentfern @Agion @Alex :D @Anarthyan @Andraya @Apricott @ArouraBorialice @assiduendo @AsteriskIndigo @avatasho @Beatoriche @Billions of Bees @BlueJaysFeather @chirp @clm @cloudruler @cyranelle @dd2900 @ddd2900 @domhnall @Eedakon @Ellartris @Enouement @Gingerpuff @glarthir @GrecianUrn @Havic @Ichored @ilexopaca @Intermission @Kapara @kirauriel @LadyofSpiders @lalahss @LithiumJay @Lup @midoriyasour @OddJobs @phandalin @Physik @PumpKingKaos @quinnelope @RecursionErr0r @Rookie @Rosayc @Sentenza @smileytechie @Snivy88 @Sobeko @Stareyes @StarN1ght @Sunbell @Sushare @take2thesky @Tasty Pastry @torchia @UnhappyJoker @uruhead @VolatileMatter @willowlight7 @xianvar @xxstarpupx @Zac
To be permanently removed from this pinglist, please click here.
dNCLmdm.png
~
:D thanks, this is great
:D thanks, this is great
dNCLmdm.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 84 85