Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Alpha's Apparel Archive! (BIG POST)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Lovely guide!

Will you be adding the item's from Joxar's Spare Inventory?
Lovely guide!

Will you be adding the item's from Joxar's Spare Inventory?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
yeet
yeet
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Mediscoot [img]http://imgur.com/zvCw1LK.gif[/img] Why....yes! I should probably do that! I'll add a note to get those added in ASAP, thank you for letting me know I was missing them. XD
@Mediscoot

zvCw1LK.gif

Why....yes! I should probably do that! I'll add a note to get those added in ASAP, thank you for letting me know I was missing them. XD
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I've finally formatted the lists of festival items, and added in the apparel from Joxar's Spare Inventory. :) Will return to do more!
I've finally formatted the lists of festival items, and added in the apparel from Joxar's Spare Inventory. :) Will return to do more!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[center][font=times new roman][color=purple]@Alphaeon Wow, this is amazing and very helpful! I'm sure you're on your way to adding the Woodland apparel, but I also noticed that you forgot the Undine's Flatfins with the Joxar Recolors~ Aside from that, this is perfect <3 [item=undine's flatfins]
@Alphaeon

Wow, this is amazing and very helpful!

I'm sure you're on your way to adding the Woodland apparel, but I also noticed that you forgot the Undine's Flatfins with the Joxar Recolors~ Aside from that, this is perfect <3

Undine's Flatfins
Never got around to thanking you for pointing that out, @Azeira! I fixed it a while ago and added in the new Woodland apparel. <3

=========

Sometime today I will be adding the new NotN apparel and all of the NotN apparel locations. :D
Never got around to thanking you for pointing that out, @Azeira! I fixed it a while ago and added in the new Woodland apparel. <3

=========

Sometime today I will be adding the new NotN apparel and all of the NotN apparel locations. :D
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

All NotN-related apparel has been added and their locations added as well! :)
All NotN-related apparel has been added and their locations added as well! :)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

This is a ***LOT*** of apparel! Yet... it seems like so little! So much but so little... hmm... that seems like a quote I'm unaware of. Regardless, this is AMAZING for apparel parts when making a WL. I copied and pasted a ton from here. This is an INCREDIBLE RESOURCE!!! Thank you SO much!!!!!
This is a ***LOT*** of apparel! Yet... it seems like so little! So much but so little... hmm... that seems like a quote I'm unaware of. Regardless, this is AMAZING for apparel parts when making a WL. I copied and pasted a ton from here. This is an INCREDIBLE RESOURCE!!! Thank you SO much!!!!!
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@CryLikeAWolf

I totally agree! I thought there was so much more apparel! And there are so many apparels I wish existed!
@CryLikeAWolf

I totally agree! I thought there was so much more apparel! And there are so many apparels I wish existed!
ahhh thank you!!!
ahhh thank you!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8