Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Alpha's Apparel Archive! (BIG POST)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm dead, this is beautiful...
I'm dead, this is beautiful...

35fc7ccf578e3d4da5af92efb845c6bd.jpg
As always, thanks for all of the support, everyone. <3 I'm about to do a mass opening of rusted, iron, and gilded treasure chests, so I will be recording all of the apparel that comes out of each chest type. Then I will begin hunting down the locations of the other apparel. :)
As always, thanks for all of the support, everyone. <3 I'm about to do a mass opening of rusted, iron, and gilded treasure chests, so I will be recording all of the apparel that comes out of each chest type. Then I will begin hunting down the locations of the other apparel. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. *subs*

Forgot to ping myself. @ShadowSwirl
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. *subs*

Forgot to ping myself. @ShadowSwirl
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
You're very welcome! :D

Tl;dr, my wrists started hurting after all the chest opening last night, so I didn't get to finish them off. But the data that I DID collect has been added to the guide! I'll have a little bit more free time over the next week or two, so I will keep on adding locations gradually. :) Hopefully I will get mostly finished with them before life kicks back up again!
You're very welcome! :D

Tl;dr, my wrists started hurting after all the chest opening last night, so I didn't get to finish them off. But the data that I DID collect has been added to the guide! I'll have a little bit more free time over the next week or two, so I will keep on adding locations gradually. :) Hopefully I will get mostly finished with them before life kicks back up again!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I have opened all of the treasure chests that were available to me, I'm now going forward with listing MP prices. :)

To aid in visibility, I'm probably going to bold all of the apparel name. It's a little hard to read right now.

Thanks again for the support, everyone!
I have opened all of the treasure chests that were available to me, I'm now going forward with listing MP prices. :)

To aid in visibility, I'm probably going to bold all of the apparel name. It's a little hard to read right now.

Thanks again for the support, everyone!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

I would literally explode if I had to sit and just bold everything all at once, so this is being done gradually as I add Marketplace locations. I work better when I have several tasks to do at once. :D
I would literally explode if I had to sit and just bold everything all at once, so this is being done gradually as I add Marketplace locations. I work better when I have several tasks to do at once. :D
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Update! I've added the locations for all apparel that is from the Gem Marketplace (including prices), Swipp's, and Baldwin's! Initially I included ingredients for them as well, but I didn't want their names to mess with the searching.

I'll be back for more updating! :D
Update! I've added the locations for all apparel that is from the Gem Marketplace (including prices), Swipp's, and Baldwin's! Initially I included ingredients for them as well, but I didn't want their names to mess with the searching.

I'll be back for more updating! :D
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Finally got around to adding the new Healer garb, as well as the new Arcane apparel!
Finally got around to adding the new Healer garb, as well as the new Arcane apparel!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

this is an awesome guide! -bumps for it. :P
this is an awesome guide! -bumps for it. :P
Even during my hiatus, I've been sneaking in here to do some updating every now and again. :D Just added a whole bunch more bolding and Marketplace data. Added a note about the Goldslab stuff cycling in as well!
Even during my hiatus, I've been sneaking in here to do some updating every now and again. :D Just added a whole bunch more bolding and Marketplace data. Added a note about the Goldslab stuff cycling in as well!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8