Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Alpha's Apparel Archive! (BIG POST)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
All done!
All done!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Bless you!!!
Bless you!!!
Td4lBWl.png
@Alphaeon
Nice guide, so many images! Musta taken a while.
@Alphaeon
Nice guide, so many images! Musta taken a while.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
Oh my goodness thank you so much ^_^ This is excactly what we needed with the new dressing room :)
Oh my goodness thank you so much ^_^ This is excactly what we needed with the new dressing room :)
VOCqTT3.pngVOCqTT3.pngCtpZkYU.png z3oFTt2.png 17370.png
ui5ZgY1.png FLAME ui5ZgY1.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
WNKiucd.png
8095.png f8Z4eyX.png
Thank you! All apparel guides are outdated so this was pretty needed!
Thank you! All apparel guides are outdated so this was pretty needed!
CLVpsxr.gif
Awesome, I like that the order is the same as in the hoard.

I'll throw out a suggestion, although I don't know how much extra work it would be, that you could format where things are found--like bold for gem MP items, italic for swipp items, underlined for baldwin items.
Awesome, I like that the order is the same as in the hoard.

I'll throw out a suggestion, although I don't know how much extra work it would be, that you could format where things are found--like bold for gem MP items, italic for swipp items, underlined for baldwin items.
uDNAbBS.png
aah thank you so much!
aah thank you so much!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
You're welcome, everyone! I'm glad this guide is helping. <3 It'll at least do for now until (or if) the devs ever decide to do an apparel database.

@Kvon, thank you for the suggestion! <3 I'm starting to get going on collecting data for apparel locations, so that might be a good solution for the "special" apparel.
You're welcome, everyone! I'm glad this guide is helping. <3 It'll at least do for now until (or if) the devs ever decide to do an apparel database.

@Kvon, thank you for the suggestion! <3 I'm starting to get going on collecting data for apparel locations, so that might be a good solution for the "special" apparel.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Thank you, this is really helpful!
@Alphaeon

Thank you, this is really helpful!
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
@Alphaeon

Ahh, thanks for this post! It really helps a lot!
@Alphaeon

Ahh, thanks for this post! It really helps a lot!
hANn2C0.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8