Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Alpha's Apparel Archive! (BIG POST)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
THIS IS FANTASTIC I ALWAYS ALWAYS FORGET THE NAMES OF THINGS SO YESSS THIS IS SO HELPFUL THANK YOU

@reefknot pinging myself in case I can't find it in future
THIS IS FANTASTIC I ALWAYS ALWAYS FORGET THE NAMES OF THINGS SO YESSS THIS IS SO HELPFUL THANK YOU

@reefknot pinging myself in case I can't find it in future
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
commenting for later reference :)
commenting for later reference :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PDNmiBP.png
Kellaco | FR+3 Have a lovely day!
EXGoTHI.png SqnIrhs.png
very good thingy. can i just help with some of hte bundles that're missing there? [item=pretty in pink][item=pretty in purple][item=pretty in aqua][item=pretty in white][item=sparkle ribbons] [item=nomad's sandwastes garb][item=midnight sandwastes garb][item=elaborate sandwastes garb] [item=dusty high noon][item=gloomy high noon][item=prim high noon][item=refined high noon][item=shady high noon] [item=solidscale armor heap][item=steelscale armor heap][item=battlescale armor heap][item=brightscale armor heap][item=moonscale armor heap][item=shadowscale armor heap] [item=a flourish of amber][item=a flourish of amethyst][item=a flourish of aquamarine] [item=burnished filigree armor][item=ebony filigree armor][item=gold filigree armor][item=iron filigree armor][item=silver filigree armor][item=cobalt filigree armor] [item=ruby teardrop jewelry box][item=citrine teardrop jewelry box][item=jade teardrop jewelry box][item=lapis lazuli teardrop jewelry][item=pastel spinel teardrop jewelry][item=pearl teardrop jewelry box] [item=leather aviator gear][item=contrast aviator gear][item=navy aviator gear][item=crimson aviator gear][item=emerald aviator gear][item=gold aviator gear] [item=the bright rogue][item=the contrast rogue][item=the crimson rogue][item=the dusk rogue][item=the forest rogue][item=the tanned rogue][item=the vibrant rogue] [item=diaphanous faerie kit][item=ember faerie kit][item=scarlet faerie kit][item=twilight faerie kit][item=siren faerie kit][item=grove faerie kit] [item=crane's armor][item=viper's armor][item=frog's armor][item=cat's armor][item=lion's armor][item=koi's armor] [item=cranberry mage robes][item=golden mage robes][item=ivory mage robes][item=midnight mage robes][item=nightshade mage robes][item=peony mage robes][item=sapphire mage robes][item=thicket mage robes][item=walnut mage robes] [item=brutal lion][item=ruthless lion][item=primal lion][item=barbarous lion][item=untamed lion][item=furious lion][item=ferocious lion] [item=winter arctic gear][item=night arctic gear][item=chasm arctic gear][item=brush arctic gear][item=sunset arctic gear] [item=pathfinder's trail][item=marksman's leathers][item=hunter's mark]
very good thingy. can i just help with some of hte bundles that're missing there?

Pretty in Pink Pretty in Purple Pretty in Aqua Pretty in White Sparkle Ribbons
Nomad's Sandwastes Garb Midnight Sandwastes Garb Elaborate Sandwastes Garb
Gloomy High Noon Prim High Noon Refined High Noon Shady High Noon
Solidscale Armor Heap Steelscale Armor Heap Battlescale Armor Heap Brightscale Armor Heap Moonscale Armor Heap Shadowscale Armor Heap
A Flourish of Amber A Flourish of Amethyst A Flourish of Aquamarine
Burnished Filigree Armor Ebony Filigree Armor Gold Filigree Armor Iron Filigree Armor Silver Filigree Armor Cobalt Filigree Armor
Ruby Teardrop Jewelry Box Citrine Teardrop Jewelry Box Jade Teardrop Jewelry Box Lapis Lazuli Teardrop Jewelry Pastel Spinel Teardrop Jewelry Pearl Teardrop Jewelry Box
Leather Aviator Gear Contrast Aviator Gear Navy Aviator Gear Crimson Aviator Gear Emerald Aviator Gear Gold Aviator Gear
The Bright Rogue The Contrast Rogue The Crimson Rogue The Dusk Rogue The Forest Rogue The Tanned Rogue The Vibrant Rogue
Diaphanous Faerie Kit Ember Faerie Kit Scarlet Faerie Kit Twilight Faerie Kit Siren Faerie Kit Grove Faerie Kit
Crane's Armor Viper's Armor Frog's Armor Cat's Armor Lion's Armor Koi's Armor
Cranberry Mage Robes Golden Mage Robes Ivory Mage Robes Midnight Mage Robes Nightshade Mage Robes Peony Mage Robes Sapphire Mage Robes Thicket Mage Robes Walnut Mage Robes
Brutal Lion Ruthless Lion Primal Lion Barbarous Lion Untamed Lion Furious Lion Ferocious Lion
Winter Arctic Gear Night Arctic Gear Chasm Arctic Gear Brush Arctic Gear Sunset Arctic Gear
Pathfinder's Trail Marksman's Leathers Hunter's Mark
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Thank you for the kind words, everyone! I'm glad this is helping you. <3

@PixelSpiral, THANK YOU! That is very, very helpful, as I haven't had time to go hunting those down! Do you know if that's all of the bundles?

I'll edit those in later today since you've brought them all here for easy access. :D
Thank you for the kind words, everyone! I'm glad this is helping you. <3

@PixelSpiral, THANK YOU! That is very, very helpful, as I haven't had time to go hunting those down! Do you know if that's all of the bundles?

I'll edit those in later today since you've brought them all here for easy access. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon not all of them at all, plenty of them are missing
@Alphaeon not all of them at all, plenty of them are missing
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral, no biggie, I still appreciate you collecting some of 'em up for me. :) Thanks again!
@PixelSpiral, no biggie, I still appreciate you collecting some of 'em up for me. :) Thanks again!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

This thread has most (if not all) of the existing bundles that players have found: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205011/1
@Alphaeon

This thread has most (if not all) of the existing bundles that players have found: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205011/1
jA0Unwf.gif
@Maddiebird

just so i dont forget this amazing piece of work!

thank you so much!!!
@Maddiebird

just so i dont forget this amazing piece of work!

thank you so much!!!
Hey!!! Thanks for making this! I don't need it or anything, but you're cute and deserve recognition!!! <3 :D
Hey!!! Thanks for making this! I don't need it or anything, but you're cute and deserve recognition!!! <3 :D
thank you !!!
thank you !!!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8