Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 112
@sgkat

Hey there! I hope I'm doing this right, but I finally bit the bullet and made some my banners free for public use, they can be seen here.

I also linked to the code I use, made by a different user, but I don't actually see that listed yet here. For your convenience, here is a link to that as well.
@sgkat

Hey there! I hope I'm doing this right, but I finally bit the bullet and made some my banners free for public use, they can be seen here.

I also linked to the code I use, made by a different user, but I don't actually see that listed yet here. For your convenience, here is a link to that as well.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
friendly *bop*
friendly *bop*
iceanim3.gifHatchery|ClanProfile|Flight|Wishlist|Friends|Lore
@Jiminee
im @'n myself cuz its easier lol
@Jiminee
im @'n myself cuz its easier lol
iceanim3.gifHatchery|ClanProfile|Flight|Wishlist|Friends|Lore
@sgkat Hello! I changed my username and would like to have it updated on this pinglist. I used to be adorableAxolotl and am now pocketsquid :)

Thank you!
@sgkat Hello! I changed my username and would like to have it updated on this pinglist. I used to be adorableAxolotl and am now pocketsquid :)

Thank you!
@Toggy
@Toggy
@sgkat

Hiya, I just noticed this thread; I've changed my username from Wymetz a long time ago, could you please update it to Notepad under the Underflight credits? The same thread's also expanded to include Deltaflight as well now.
@sgkat

Hiya, I just noticed this thread; I've changed my username from Wymetz a long time ago, could you please update it to Notepad under the Underflight credits? The same thread's also expanded to include Deltaflight as well now.
XgFzLz3.gif
@sgkat This thread is great. May I also be placed on the pinglist?
@sgkat This thread is great. May I also be placed on the pinglist?
New Resources!

To those of you in the US, happy Labor Day; seemed like an appropriate time to update the thread...

@Ink has made some lovely vertical banners featuring Coli landscapes

@Ashenhartkrie is making pixels based on Flight Rising items - so far the staves from Thunderhead Savanna and the crowns from the Waterway. There's a poll up for voting on what item should be pixeled next!

@IrritatorRaji has made some tiny pride flags - since there are already some tiny pride flags by @/terrified, I've clarified in the post the pixel size; these new ones are 31 x 20

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Valkea @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen
New Resources!

To those of you in the US, happy Labor Day; seemed like an appropriate time to update the thread...

@Ink has made some lovely vertical banners featuring Coli landscapes

@Ashenhartkrie is making pixels based on Flight Rising items - so far the staves from Thunderhead Savanna and the crowns from the Waterway. There's a poll up for voting on what item should be pixeled next!

@IrritatorRaji has made some tiny pride flags - since there are already some tiny pride flags by @/terrified, I've clarified in the post the pixel size; these new ones are 31 x 20

@katbutts @warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @Valkea @Scatterspark @World @Geckoe @InkWings @ScremSquad @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @Redsand @pocketsquid @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @Valmue @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe @HowlingGale @Solariana @Hazeledpoppy @aecasia @MeraHunt @Saraceaser @Siakb @Self @SunDragon @butcherbaby @KurtCobain @TheNightDancer @mysticpenguin @FeralRookie @trubbish @Jetfeather @Starongie @WolfSoul27 @CanisChiroptera @Zodiac753 @owlisholive @Stormheart @juunebugs @sunny0509 @Purrowler @Chardons @TheoDemoine @Cronch @roanokeee @Cashew @Seoul @Nirah @anxiousghost @TheSquishyKing @minted @Relics @tomatohentai @MoonlitCacti @Silentious @Maevepanda @ArnoraSterkinsen @Zebbosai @erbor @Myndris @Effervessa @NoodleNox @LiliuMortis @Dachshund59 @Chiwen

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
May I be added to the pinglist please?
May I be added to the pinglist please?
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
Amazing thread! I’d love to be added to the pinglist!
Amazing thread! I’d love to be added to the pinglist!
shelb.gif jKMETFn.png
happy_dude.png
Clearwater Cradle
The realm of the free.
cWNKQO3.png
actual_wind_mascot.png
shellbubble.gif
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 112