Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In 4 sentences, tell me about your clan!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's a nice exercise *-* This turned out to be very long x'D 1) [size=2]What is the reason for the DreamRealm clan's name? Was it named by its founders, or for a different reason altogether, possibly relating to their ghostly existences?[/size] Actually, it was a name I found when working on a story that definitely doesn't take place in Sornieth. I gave up on it because I made the mistake of creating characters too close to existing people, but I liked this name so I thought it would be nice to use to name my clan. Roughly, "DreamRealm" is a place where the heroine found herself into at some parts of her emotional journey. c: This name and my username are the reason why I thought my clan was a clan of specters (tho I could also use "spirits"?) 2) [size=2]What was the biggest party ever held, and for whom? What events occurred within to make it so memorable? And even though they are specters, was there much feasting to be had? What was offered, meal-wise?[/size] Well, this is a tricky question, because although I knew dragons parting with the clan did it in happy circumstance, I hadn't directly talked about parties, except once, vaguely. So it's probably the party held for Khnum and White's children. It was the first official party. Soy, the confectioner, had made a huge pile of cream puffs, among other delicacies, and their mom let them take as many pastries as they wanted. There are not only pastries tho (now I need to pick a cook eh eh). Body-less specters have a physical form that they can use at times, so they are still able to eat physical food. If they do not wish to do so - which is often quite painful - they can still enjoy some food-perfumed incense and spirit-related stuff that Acquiesce, the herborist, makes for such occasions. 3) [size=2]Does Mercuria have secret ears so to speak, such as dragons who help her observe the clan when she is busy, asleep, etc? What was the most severe punishment she has ever given out?[/size] Some dragons help her with this matter, such as the strongest dragons (my coli team), and a few others, Jenn (librarian), Imelda (witch), Aiko (a.. goddess?), Acquiesce (herborist), Banshee (seer), Alabaster (the knight Geodis' apprentice). Otherwise, she often asks trustworthy familiars to keep an eye/ear on parts of the clan she cannot look after by herself. Including when she's busy or asleep, but also places where members travel. This is more of a safety measure here, familiars only observing most of the time, but in case something happens, they notify her. The most severe punishment was given out to this boi, whose deadly skills have been restrained. (he still needs proper madman outfit :'>) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44832519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448326/44832519_350.png[/img] [/url] Soon this will change tho, someone is at work and it's gonna be nasty. It's all in my mind.. *eh eh*
It's a nice exercise *-*
This turned out to be very long x'D

1) What is the reason for the DreamRealm clan's name? Was it named by its founders, or for a different reason altogether, possibly relating to their ghostly existences?
Actually, it was a name I found when working on a story that definitely doesn't take place in Sornieth. I gave up on it because I made the mistake of creating characters too close to existing people, but I liked this name so I thought it would be nice to use to name my clan. Roughly, "DreamRealm" is a place where the heroine found herself into at some parts of her emotional journey. c:
This name and my username are the reason why I thought my clan was a clan of specters (tho I could also use "spirits"?)

2) What was the biggest party ever held, and for whom? What events occurred within to make it so memorable? And even though they are specters, was there much feasting to be had? What was offered, meal-wise?
Well, this is a tricky question, because although I knew dragons parting with the clan did it in happy circumstance, I hadn't directly talked about parties, except once, vaguely. So it's probably the party held for Khnum and White's children. It was the first official party. Soy, the confectioner, had made a huge pile of cream puffs, among other delicacies, and their mom let them take as many pastries as they wanted.
There are not only pastries tho (now I need to pick a cook eh eh).
Body-less specters have a physical form that they can use at times, so they are still able to eat physical food.
If they do not wish to do so - which is often quite painful - they can still enjoy some food-perfumed incense and spirit-related stuff that Acquiesce, the herborist, makes for such occasions.

3) Does Mercuria have secret ears so to speak, such as dragons who help her observe the clan when she is busy, asleep, etc? What was the most severe punishment she has ever given out?
Some dragons help her with this matter, such as the strongest dragons (my coli team), and a few others, Jenn (librarian), Imelda (witch), Aiko (a.. goddess?), Acquiesce (herborist), Banshee (seer), Alabaster (the knight Geodis' apprentice).
Otherwise, she often asks trustworthy familiars to keep an eye/ear on parts of the clan she cannot look after by herself. Including when she's busy or asleep, but also places where members travel. This is more of a safety measure here, familiars only observing most of the time, but in case something happens, they notify her. The most severe punishment was given out to this boi, whose deadly skills have been restrained. (he still needs proper madman outfit :'>)

44832519_350.png

Soon this will change tho, someone is at work and it's gonna be nasty. It's all in my mind.. *eh eh*
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Rookery [quote name="Rookery" date="2018-11-17 01:14:42" ] It indeed does! :-D Here are your questions: 1) Who is Rajiak the prophet of? Are they a deity of knowledge, or the accumulation of knowledge? 2) How is all of such information stored? How is it preserved to stand the tests of time? 3) How does your clan feel about friendly Beastclan members, such as those who wish to become their familiars? Bonus 4th question: What are the primordial spirits watching the ocean for? [/quote] 1) Rajiak is the Prophet of Storms, he can hear voices of the dead during storms and he thinks that these voices are those of ancestors, like those poor souls that got killed during the attack on the temple. (doesnt matter what kind of storm is happening or what the voices tell, it could be a warning, a joke, a story, advice, they can acually tell him anything. Its also not restricted to flights, so a dead nature dragon could tell him something as well as a beastclan member that couldnt find peace for some reason) 2) First of all, the temple has a large basement to contain these informations since its important to keep it away from sunlight and weather hazards. Next step is to keep vermin away that might eat or destroy scrolls otherwise. Sealed walls and, of course, cats and traps deal with it perfectly. (Ice Flight is known for thier love for cats) Temperature and humidity is kinda tricky in the mountains of Southern Icefield, being Underground solves it a bit but its far perfect, so its planned to install vents and machines to keep it in check. The Lightning Flight will be given the task for this but we have to prepare the structure for it first. Second big subject are the objects themself, from paintings to scrolls, fossils, books, stone slabs and so on, over the years things got copied and stored the way thier were, leading to the duty of many scribes to copy and renew any paper based knowledge. (which was done by monks & nuns in churches as well) This will still be a thing, but with the help of advanced magic and engineering we might be able to archieve a better way. 3) Acually pretty okay. The attack was mostly a mistake on the Temples side, if there were more open and welcoming to the world, it would never happen. So as plans go to get everything back in order, its one of the most important priorities to be at peace with the local Longneck village, once that is archieved they will be welcomed to the monthly Gathering of the local Flight Reps. How it goes with different Beastclan members, is still in the future. (atleast Lorewise, i am very chill with all trying to be at peace again) 4) So far, they are just there and mind thier own buisness. Its told that these spririts are the ghost of dragons that drowned in the ocean between the Southern Icefield and the Ashfallen Waste. To prevent that more share thier fate, they guide everyone to the nearest shore and in extrem cases (hatchlings/children, extremly weakend beings) even carry them. They usually avoid contact with the Living outside of thier selfproclaimed duty but maybe there is more about them. (to be serious, i have no idea what to do with them but so far they are a neat story element that makes the area, somewhat, more realistic. as if dragons can fly over everything, accident happen) Thanks for these questions! Gives me something to think about i didnt research for yet =D
@Rookery
Rookery wrote on 2018-11-17 01:14:42:

It indeed does! :-D Here are your questions:

1) Who is Rajiak the prophet of? Are they a deity of knowledge, or the accumulation of knowledge?

2) How is all of such information stored? How is it preserved to stand the tests of time?

3) How does your clan feel about friendly Beastclan members, such as those who wish to become their familiars?

Bonus 4th question: What are the primordial spirits watching the ocean for?

1) Rajiak is the Prophet of Storms, he can hear voices of the dead during storms and he thinks that these voices are those of ancestors, like those poor souls that got killed during the attack on the temple.
(doesnt matter what kind of storm is happening or what the voices tell, it could be a warning, a joke, a story, advice, they can acually tell him anything. Its also not restricted to flights, so a dead nature dragon could tell him something as well as a beastclan member that couldnt find peace for some reason)

2) First of all, the temple has a large basement to contain these informations since its important to keep it away from sunlight and weather hazards.
Next step is to keep vermin away that might eat or destroy scrolls otherwise. Sealed walls and, of course, cats and traps deal with it perfectly. (Ice Flight is known for thier love for cats)
Temperature and humidity is kinda tricky in the mountains of Southern Icefield, being Underground solves it a bit but its far perfect, so its planned to install vents and machines to keep it in check. The Lightning Flight will be given the task for this but we have to prepare the structure for it first.

Second big subject are the objects themself, from paintings to scrolls, fossils, books, stone slabs and so on, over the years things got copied and stored the way thier were, leading to the duty of many scribes to copy and renew any paper based knowledge. (which was done by monks & nuns in churches as well)
This will still be a thing, but with the help of advanced magic and engineering we might be able to archieve a better way.

3) Acually pretty okay. The attack was mostly a mistake on the Temples side, if there were more open and welcoming to the world, it would never happen. So as plans go to get everything back in order, its one of the most important priorities to be at peace with the local Longneck village, once that is archieved they will be welcomed to the monthly Gathering of the local Flight Reps.
How it goes with different Beastclan members, is still in the future.
(atleast Lorewise, i am very chill with all trying to be at peace again)

4) So far, they are just there and mind thier own buisness. Its told that these spririts are the ghost of dragons that drowned in the ocean between the Southern Icefield and the Ashfallen Waste.
To prevent that more share thier fate, they guide everyone to the nearest shore and in extrem cases (hatchlings/children, extremly weakend beings) even carry them. They usually avoid contact with the Living outside of thier selfproclaimed duty but maybe there is more about them.
(to be serious, i have no idea what to do with them but so far they are a neat story element that makes the area, somewhat, more realistic. as if dragons can fly over everything, accident happen)

Thanks for these questions! Gives me something to think about i didnt research for yet =D
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

This is such a neat thing to do :)

The Featherfall Carnival is small clan of traveling prefomers. They act as one big family, formed after Tatianna left her home clan in search of adventure. Members of clan often fluctuate due to dragons joining or finding a permanent home on their travels. Acts range from fortune tellers and magic shows to trapeze acts. They hope you enjoy the show.
This is such a neat thing to do :)

The Featherfall Carnival is small clan of traveling prefomers. They act as one big family, formed after Tatianna left her home clan in search of adventure. Members of clan often fluctuate due to dragons joining or finding a permanent home on their travels. Acts range from fortune tellers and magic shows to trapeze acts. They hope you enjoy the show.
zhMvOXK.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]Clan Darksong is hidden deep within the Tangled Wood, as is customary for Shadow clans. A hidden entrance is a challenge, but when you first step inside, a large cave filled with environments and rooms to suit every dragon breed is within. The clan leader, Aurora, has a motto: "We welcome you with open wings"- and true to her word, dragons from every walk of life are in this clan. If you want to find a safe place, a workshop, a friendly face, a magical clan- we wait in the shadows. Wow ok, that's going in my clan bio- I really enjoyed writing that! [s]plus I need to focus on my lore lol[/s]
7xmmeMg.png
Clan Darksong is hidden deep within the Tangled Wood, as is customary for Shadow clans. A hidden entrance is a challenge, but when you first step inside, a large cave filled with environments and rooms to suit every dragon breed is within. The clan leader, Aurora, has a motto: "We welcome you with open wings"- and true to her word, dragons from every walk of life are in this clan. If you want to find a safe place, a workshop, a friendly face, a magical clan- we wait in the shadows.

Wow ok, that's going in my clan bio- I really enjoyed writing that! plus I need to focus on my lore lol
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Clan Starlight, founded by two very curious Tundras, is a small and generally peaceful settlement in the domain of the Lightweaver. It’s mostly composed of scientifically-minded dragons and seekers of knowledge, who’ve come to experiment. However, the leader, Auriolus, has recently discovered something he shouldn’t have... a forbidden secret that was hidden for a very, very, good reason. Time will tell whether he- and his clan- will survive this discovery.
Clan Starlight, founded by two very curious Tundras, is a small and generally peaceful settlement in the domain of the Lightweaver. It’s mostly composed of scientifically-minded dragons and seekers of knowledge, who’ve come to experiment. However, the leader, Auriolus, has recently discovered something he shouldn’t have... a forbidden secret that was hidden for a very, very, good reason. Time will tell whether he- and his clan- will survive this discovery.
goSc2L4.png
Evil Imp with dreams of greatness takes over the Clan. Everyone runs either to the Beacon of the Radiant Eye or to the border of Nature and Light. He has no idea they're running because this one Imp keeps entertaining him. In other news, one of the leaders ran off with a Skydancer from Wind, got publicly shamed and ran to the subclan at the border with the resulting hatchling

That's 4 sentences
Evil Imp with dreams of greatness takes over the Clan. Everyone runs either to the Beacon of the Radiant Eye or to the border of Nature and Light. He has no idea they're running because this one Imp keeps entertaining him. In other news, one of the leaders ran off with a Skydancer from Wind, got publicly shamed and ran to the subclan at the border with the resulting hatchling

That's 4 sentences
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
My lore's a wip and I'm having trouble finding a storyline that really fits and seems interesting to me, but maybe this will help.

Clan Saeiyrn is a clan situated between the Zephyr Steppes and the Reedcleft Ascent, on a cliff directly overlooking the Sea of a Thousand Currents. It's a rest stop for many travelers in the area, as they welcome everyone with open wings and let them stay a few days, or become permanent clan members if they're looking to settle down. Clan Saeiyrn has a firm belief that what someone did in the past doesn't matter, and as long as they don't continue doing wrongs, they won't be punished. Many dragons in the clan, including one of the leaders, are regretful criminals who find a new purpose with Clan Saeiyrn, whose members are willing to help them move on and create a better life for themselves.

That was really fun to do, and I think it actually helped a bit. I'm probably going to put this in my clan's bio.
My lore's a wip and I'm having trouble finding a storyline that really fits and seems interesting to me, but maybe this will help.

Clan Saeiyrn is a clan situated between the Zephyr Steppes and the Reedcleft Ascent, on a cliff directly overlooking the Sea of a Thousand Currents. It's a rest stop for many travelers in the area, as they welcome everyone with open wings and let them stay a few days, or become permanent clan members if they're looking to settle down. Clan Saeiyrn has a firm belief that what someone did in the past doesn't matter, and as long as they don't continue doing wrongs, they won't be punished. Many dragons in the clan, including one of the leaders, are regretful criminals who find a new purpose with Clan Saeiyrn, whose members are willing to help them move on and create a better life for themselves.

That was really fun to do, and I think it actually helped a bit. I'm probably going to put this in my clan's bio.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
If you are here for Questions Post #2, skip the below replies!

@Grow

Very interesting, thank you so much for further elaborating!! That's a very clever way of representing lair purges, I often write mine as tragedies (ex. the Imperial that rampaged through Light Flight in the BoTE event indirectly killed a few of my dragons) or as a response to moving to a different flight (ex. When moving to Plague, the dragons I exalted willingly stayed in Earth because they feared infection and disease).

I'm super interested in seeing your 100% Naomi descendent in the future! Will you post about it in the dragon share forums? I bet it'll be the talk of the forums once it happens. Do you intend on writing a little lore blurb about it as well? :-D

@SpectralKitten

The longer the better!! <333

What a lovely way to reuse the name! I've also written stories in the past that either involved too many likenesses to real people, or just straight up wrote a plot that somebody had already wrote, even though I never knew until I bumped into it (kind of how songwriters make music that unintentionally sounds like another song even if they never heard that song before)! Luckily, it hasn't happened more than a few times, but I was really bummed out when it did, lol.

How wonderful! Cream puffs are one of my favorites, and I love how you have a spirit-friendly way of helping body-less spirits enjoy the festivities. Mercuria seems to have a lot of helpers for such a big task, that's great to hear! And ooo, he looks like a cunning boy... I wonder who the bigger, badder dragon is. Thank you for telling me about your clan! ;-D

@Yuubi

Rajiak's got quite the duty it seems! He must never feel too lonely then, but he must know many a dark secret. How adorable, I never knew what was with all of the cat pixels I saw relating to Ice Flight, but now I do! They are the best vermin control. :'-) I like how you've included other Flights in your clan's lore, especially for the very important task of preservation. It's nice to hear that the tension between the Temple and the Beastclans is softening.

And I agree and love the idea of those protective, oceanic spirits! When the storm ravaged Water Flight, my girl Hawk got buffeted out of the sky, and plunged to her death into the Sea of a Thousand Currents, only for her spirit to be 'revived' by my two Immortals, Electris and Sea. I've always felt like the chaotic powers of the seas and oceans were greatly ignored in the lore until now, so it's nice to see that other players feel the same way with their clan's/dragons' lore! Thank you again for telling me about them! <3

Questions Post #2

@okn (I love your signature art! <3)

1) What was the funniest thing one (or more) of your Mirrors have screamed?

2) Do they scream at their own butts? wh

3) If the screaming becomes too much, who stops them? Can they be stopped?

@SeiyreSlash

1) What does their current territory look like? Where is it located in Sornieth/The Sea of a Thousand Currents?

2) Was there ever a place that your wandering clan tried to make their home, only to be chased out/made to feel unwelcome, perhaps by the Beastclans, or other dragons?

3) How does leadership work in your clan? Does the title and role have a habit of changing from whoever is the most dominant/leader-like, or has it always stayed in the hands of one (or two, if you have a matriarch and patriarch) individual(s)?

@HSoup

1) Which Beastclan has the best relationship with the Coral Reef clan? Which has the most shaky relationship?

2) What is the most beautiful part of their territory? What significance does it have to the clan (ex. spiritual, economical, etc)?

3) How are visitors treated in your clan during their stay? Are they given a place to rest for the duration of their stay? How long can they stay?

@Venosl

1) Is there a particular reason why you do not have lore associated with your clan (ex. playing FR for the sake of breeding goal dragons, collecting items, etc)? Not that there is anything wrong with it of course, I'm just curious. :-)

@Purpleater13

1) What was the cause of the clan patriarch's passing? How did the grieving matriarch manage to build the Subterranean Mausoleum? Is she still alive?

2) How was the Mausoleum able to harness such energy? Is there a dragon (or a group) that specializes in it? If so, how were they treated by the rest of the clan when they learned that they couldn't live like they used to prior to the incident as a result?

3) How are the residents of your clan able to communicate with outer clans/their Flight, exalt dragons, gather food, and generally survive in the subterranean depths (bonus sub-question: How do they acquire vitamin D)?

@LoversMasque

1) Since your fandragons are from various canons, how do they co-exist? Is there a part of your clan's lore that allows for them to exist all at once (ex. time shenanigans, AU shenanigans, etc)?

2) What is the wildest ship you have made in regards to breeding? Have two dragons from two completely different canons/universes ever had a nest together?

3) It's snowing on Mount Fuji.

@MoonMelody28

1) Has there ever been any large events in your clan, such as events relating to, or inspired by, the Bounty of the Elements event?

2) What dragon's lore would you like to write up, but don't know what to write about?

3) When it comes to exaltation, what do you consider it as? The sending of said dragon to the deity (FR Canon), the exile/death of said dragon, or something else?

@Vsauce

1) LOL Oh my god, you are one of my favorite accounts now. <333

@Gyroiakerna

1) Which dragon is your most random, and why?

2) Which dragons scream the most at each other? Has anyone ever tried to stop them? Encourage them?

3) Which dragon is the angriest, and why?
If you are here for Questions Post #2, skip the below replies!

@Grow

Very interesting, thank you so much for further elaborating!! That's a very clever way of representing lair purges, I often write mine as tragedies (ex. the Imperial that rampaged through Light Flight in the BoTE event indirectly killed a few of my dragons) or as a response to moving to a different flight (ex. When moving to Plague, the dragons I exalted willingly stayed in Earth because they feared infection and disease).

I'm super interested in seeing your 100% Naomi descendent in the future! Will you post about it in the dragon share forums? I bet it'll be the talk of the forums once it happens. Do you intend on writing a little lore blurb about it as well? :-D

@SpectralKitten

The longer the better!! <333

What a lovely way to reuse the name! I've also written stories in the past that either involved too many likenesses to real people, or just straight up wrote a plot that somebody had already wrote, even though I never knew until I bumped into it (kind of how songwriters make music that unintentionally sounds like another song even if they never heard that song before)! Luckily, it hasn't happened more than a few times, but I was really bummed out when it did, lol.

How wonderful! Cream puffs are one of my favorites, and I love how you have a spirit-friendly way of helping body-less spirits enjoy the festivities. Mercuria seems to have a lot of helpers for such a big task, that's great to hear! And ooo, he looks like a cunning boy... I wonder who the bigger, badder dragon is. Thank you for telling me about your clan! ;-D

@Yuubi

Rajiak's got quite the duty it seems! He must never feel too lonely then, but he must know many a dark secret. How adorable, I never knew what was with all of the cat pixels I saw relating to Ice Flight, but now I do! They are the best vermin control. :'-) I like how you've included other Flights in your clan's lore, especially for the very important task of preservation. It's nice to hear that the tension between the Temple and the Beastclans is softening.

And I agree and love the idea of those protective, oceanic spirits! When the storm ravaged Water Flight, my girl Hawk got buffeted out of the sky, and plunged to her death into the Sea of a Thousand Currents, only for her spirit to be 'revived' by my two Immortals, Electris and Sea. I've always felt like the chaotic powers of the seas and oceans were greatly ignored in the lore until now, so it's nice to see that other players feel the same way with their clan's/dragons' lore! Thank you again for telling me about them! <3

Questions Post #2

@okn (I love your signature art! <3)

1) What was the funniest thing one (or more) of your Mirrors have screamed?

2) Do they scream at their own butts? wh

3) If the screaming becomes too much, who stops them? Can they be stopped?

@SeiyreSlash

1) What does their current territory look like? Where is it located in Sornieth/The Sea of a Thousand Currents?

2) Was there ever a place that your wandering clan tried to make their home, only to be chased out/made to feel unwelcome, perhaps by the Beastclans, or other dragons?

3) How does leadership work in your clan? Does the title and role have a habit of changing from whoever is the most dominant/leader-like, or has it always stayed in the hands of one (or two, if you have a matriarch and patriarch) individual(s)?

@HSoup

1) Which Beastclan has the best relationship with the Coral Reef clan? Which has the most shaky relationship?

2) What is the most beautiful part of their territory? What significance does it have to the clan (ex. spiritual, economical, etc)?

3) How are visitors treated in your clan during their stay? Are they given a place to rest for the duration of their stay? How long can they stay?

@Venosl

1) Is there a particular reason why you do not have lore associated with your clan (ex. playing FR for the sake of breeding goal dragons, collecting items, etc)? Not that there is anything wrong with it of course, I'm just curious. :-)

@Purpleater13

1) What was the cause of the clan patriarch's passing? How did the grieving matriarch manage to build the Subterranean Mausoleum? Is she still alive?

2) How was the Mausoleum able to harness such energy? Is there a dragon (or a group) that specializes in it? If so, how were they treated by the rest of the clan when they learned that they couldn't live like they used to prior to the incident as a result?

3) How are the residents of your clan able to communicate with outer clans/their Flight, exalt dragons, gather food, and generally survive in the subterranean depths (bonus sub-question: How do they acquire vitamin D)?

@LoversMasque

1) Since your fandragons are from various canons, how do they co-exist? Is there a part of your clan's lore that allows for them to exist all at once (ex. time shenanigans, AU shenanigans, etc)?

2) What is the wildest ship you have made in regards to breeding? Have two dragons from two completely different canons/universes ever had a nest together?

3) It's snowing on Mount Fuji.

@MoonMelody28

1) Has there ever been any large events in your clan, such as events relating to, or inspired by, the Bounty of the Elements event?

2) What dragon's lore would you like to write up, but don't know what to write about?

3) When it comes to exaltation, what do you consider it as? The sending of said dragon to the deity (FR Canon), the exile/death of said dragon, or something else?

@Vsauce

1) LOL Oh my god, you are one of my favorite accounts now. <333

@Gyroiakerna

1) Which dragon is your most random, and why?

2) Which dragons scream the most at each other? Has anyone ever tried to stop them? Encourage them?

3) Which dragon is the angriest, and why?
w7Z8MA5.png
@rookery

Haha :)
Lore purges are definitely a nice way to remove them from the lair!

Yes, I'm probably gonna share my 100% Naomi, but the % calculation is not something everyone is agreeable with, (pretty flawed math)...although...I may explain it's plot convenience in the lore. Actually, if I don't use Creme's calculation system, I can't get 100%
@rookery

Haha :)
Lore purges are definitely a nice way to remove them from the lair!

Yes, I'm probably gonna share my 100% Naomi, but the % calculation is not something everyone is agreeable with, (pretty flawed math)...although...I may explain it's plot convenience in the lore. Actually, if I don't use Creme's calculation system, I can't get 100%
Where are we
Silverclaw no do not steal those
Koi NO DONT STAB THAT DRAGON
Why is everything on fire i dont understand
Where are we
Silverclaw no do not steal those
Koi NO DONT STAB THAT DRAGON
Why is everything on fire i dont understand
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7