Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So…who's getting the axe? [BotE]
1 2 3 4
@catgame21234 Mhm. Whatever it is, I'll be interested.
@catgame21234 Mhm. Whatever it is, I'll be interested.
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
Maybe I'm weird and I'd love Nature x Plague as a sort of story.. but i've always been about balance so decay and growth is a neat idea with me.. >.>
Maybe I'm weird and I'd love Nature x Plague as a sort of story.. but i've always been about balance so decay and growth is a neat idea with me.. >.>
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
As a Water Flighter, I'm really hoping we don't get a lore book. We're supposed to be Mysterious™ and non-existent so we don't need one. -_-

KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF OUR BUBBLES, LOREKEEPER.
As a Water Flighter, I'm really hoping we don't get a lore book. We're supposed to be Mysterious™ and non-existent so we don't need one. -_-

KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF OUR BUBBLES, LOREKEEPER.
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
I swear, if this turns out to be some overcomplicated way for staff to get rid of Plague flight because of its aesthetic...

But conspiracy aside, pretty sure Plague and Nature are combined into one, since those two seemed to have been intertwined a lot. But we won't really know until tomorrow at least, could be a completely different combination.

Or someone is genuinely about to get the axe and staff will have a riot on their hands.
I swear, if this turns out to be some overcomplicated way for staff to get rid of Plague flight because of its aesthetic...

But conspiracy aside, pretty sure Plague and Nature are combined into one, since those two seemed to have been intertwined a lot. But we won't really know until tomorrow at least, could be a completely different combination.

Or someone is genuinely about to get the axe and staff will have a riot on their hands.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Honestly, Light may have already had theirs with Shadow. The story ended in the Hewn City.
Honestly, Light may have already had theirs with Shadow. The story ended in the Hewn City.
[quote name="Cryoluxa" date="2018-03-12 11:00:40" ] Honestly, Light may have already had theirs with Shadow. The story ended in the Hewn City. [/quote] I'd be very disappointed if that was the case, since that entry was very short already. [quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2018-03-12 10:55:11" ] I swear, if this turns out to be some overcomplicated way for staff to get rid of Plague flight because of its aesthetic... [/quote] #SavePlagueFlight2k18
Cryoluxa wrote on 2018-03-12 11:00:40:
I'd be very disappointed if that was the case, since that entry was very short already.
SheridanCharon wrote on 2018-03-12 10:55:11:
#SavePlagueFlight2k18
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
I'll say it again, I will be livid if Plague is shoved to the side. I'll be livid if it's pushed together with Nature.

So many times it's left in the dust or treated like it doesn't exist. You know, we do exist, we're the 4th (I think) most populated flight, and the dom powerhouse.

If I'm hoping for anyone to be left out it's Light, honestly. I feel like along with Shadow, it gets a lot of attention. I'd also be fine with Water because they're all mysterious and no one knows what goes on under the sea.
I'll say it again, I will be livid if Plague is shoved to the side. I'll be livid if it's pushed together with Nature.

So many times it's left in the dust or treated like it doesn't exist. You know, we do exist, we're the 4th (I think) most populated flight, and the dom powerhouse.

If I'm hoping for anyone to be left out it's Light, honestly. I feel like along with Shadow, it gets a lot of attention. I'd also be fine with Water because they're all mysterious and no one knows what goes on under the sea.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
There's going to be drama either way unless the combination ends up being really long (I'm talking 2x as long as the other ones) and featuring both flight territories and lore. If this is the case, I'd be fine. But if all these hopes are fulfilled, why wouldn't the staff just make two separate books?

I don't want to see any of the remaining flights shafted ;-; I love all their lore (but I will probably riot if Plague gets the boot)
There's going to be drama either way unless the combination ends up being really long (I'm talking 2x as long as the other ones) and featuring both flight territories and lore. If this is the case, I'd be fine. But if all these hopes are fulfilled, why wouldn't the staff just make two separate books?

I don't want to see any of the remaining flights shafted ;-; I love all their lore (but I will probably riot if Plague gets the boot)
Lewyn_updated2.gif
I'm pretty sure Nature and Plague get slumped together. Which is bit meh in my opinion tho, because it would've been fun to get an individual story for all of the elements.
I'm pretty sure Nature and Plague get slumped together. Which is bit meh in my opinion tho, because it would've been fun to get an individual story for all of the elements.
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
[quote name="SporkLord" date="2018-03-12 11:10:31" ] I'll say it again, I will be livid if Plague is shoved to the side. I'll be livid if it's pushed together with Nature. So many times it's left in the dust or treated like it doesn't exist. You know, we do exist, we're the 4th (I think) most populated flight, and the dom powerhouse. [/quote] I was actually planning to join Plague when I first joined FR, but the whole Trickster persona of Shadow won me over. Think I might come vacation with you guys for a while, because in all honesty? I genuinely like Plague's aesthetic more than pretty much every other flight - even Shadow. Truthfully, I don't really see staff completely showing any flight to one side as in completely erasing said-flight - I'm just jaded and cynical from devs on others games I used to frequent who DID pull these kinds of tricks - but I do think someone is gonna get combined. most likely Plague and Nature. I do agree that, whatever happens, there's gonna be problems. Can't please them all, I guess, but if they DO go the route of one flight not getting a story, even a combined one? They better have an extremely good reason for it....
SporkLord wrote on 2018-03-12 11:10:31:

I was actually planning to join Plague when I first joined FR, but the whole Trickster persona of Shadow won me over. Think I might come vacation with you guys for a while, because in all honesty? I genuinely like Plague's aesthetic more than pretty much every other flight - even Shadow.

Truthfully, I don't really see staff completely showing any flight to one side as in completely erasing said-flight - I'm just jaded and cynical from devs on others games I used to frequent who DID pull these kinds of tricks - but I do think someone is gonna get combined. most likely Plague and Nature.

I do agree that, whatever happens, there's gonna be problems. Can't please them all, I guess, but if they DO go the route of one flight not getting a story, even a combined one? They better have an extremely good reason for it....
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
1 2 3 4