Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 280 281
I don't know if I'm going to be able, but my goal for today is to finish the first four with Bible and Zircon. That way I can start with the next four and make this group's lore a thing.
I don't know if I'm going to be able, but my goal for today is to finish the first four with Bible and Zircon. That way I can start with the next four and make this group's lore a thing.
f9Gp3JF.png
Oooh, I'll have to think this one over. I've not participated lately. I feel like my lovely lady Raya is long overdue for a bio, but so are most of the guard...I could always finish Vedia or Zephan's, since they lay dormant and blatantly not finished. But I think I'll try my hand at Raya!
Oooh, I'll have to think this one over. I've not participated lately. I feel like my lovely lady Raya is long overdue for a bio, but so are most of the guard...I could always finish Vedia or Zephan's, since they lay dormant and blatantly not finished. But I think I'll try my hand at Raya!
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
It 'as been a long time since I've posted 'ere. I've been in th' works o' rewritin' th' biographies o' me crew t' appear more simple while providin' some extra bits o' information'n keep th' lengthy stuff stored away on a post.
It be takin' longer than I'd expect. Any'ow fer t'day I'd fancy gettin' at least Adeiryl, Cook, an' Tendon updated t' th' new biography layout.
There be too much t' do an' never th' time t' do it.
It 'as been a long time since I've posted 'ere. I've been in th' works o' rewritin' th' biographies o' me crew t' appear more simple while providin' some extra bits o' information'n keep th' lengthy stuff stored away on a post.
It be takin' longer than I'd expect. Any'ow fer t'day I'd fancy gettin' at least Adeiryl, Cook, an' Tendon updated t' th' new biography layout.
There be too much t' do an' never th' time t' do it.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
I think I'll work on Emmanuelle today!
I think I'll work on Emmanuelle today!
PQznZys.png
@After I love the bio layouts for your boys! It's a nice way to keep lore info, but also a great way to keep track of other details too!
@After I love the bio layouts for your boys! It's a nice way to keep lore info, but also a great way to keep track of other details too!
earthshieldr.png
@After
I'd say boyfriends because it's really cute! I actually really ship it?!?

sorry.

*clears throat*

my goals for today:
finish historian yay done!
Zephyr's bio boiiiii i'm done might write some other things later after I work on my animation for school a bit more, do some (non-FR) creative writing and other stuff.
Mayyybbe Drakkar finished Drakkar's! and Aspen's? also done! yay!
@After
I'd say boyfriends because it's really cute! I actually really ship it?!?

sorry.

*clears throat*

my goals for today:
finish historian yay done!
Zephyr's bio boiiiii i'm done might write some other things later after I work on my animation for school a bit more, do some (non-FR) creative writing and other stuff.
Mayyybbe Drakkar finished Drakkar's! and Aspen's? also done! yay!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@After
I've not been keeping up with this, unfortunately; can I be removed from the pinglist?
@After
I've not been keeping up with this, unfortunately; can I be removed from the pinglist?
event-sig-small-4.png
@PhoenixMiko - Added! c:

@Talismarr - AAAAAA thanks! :D It's about the only layout I've made myself so I'm pretty proud of it flaksjdflksdf

@Gusted - *loud yelling* Well that's a motivation boost if I ever heard one! XD Honestly that's what I'm leaning toward anyway, ahaha.

@Scatterspark - Done!
@PhoenixMiko - Added! c:

@Talismarr - AAAAAA thanks! :D It's about the only layout I've made myself so I'm pretty proud of it flaksjdflksdf

@Gusted - *loud yelling* Well that's a motivation boost if I ever heard one! XD Honestly that's what I'm leaning toward anyway, ahaha.

@Scatterspark - Done!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
This is the first time in ages that I've actually participated in a Lore Whining Day, and I'm pretty darn happy with what I accomplished today. I followed a Lightning-themed train of thought, and Eliezer, Hannah, and Luna all have completed bios now. :)
This is the first time in ages that I've actually participated in a Lore Whining Day, and I'm pretty darn happy with what I accomplished today. I followed a Lightning-themed train of thought, and Eliezer, Hannah, and Luna all have completed bios now. :)
A lot of whining, very little lore. I'm writing a fanfic instead.
A lot of whining, very little lore. I'm writing a fanfic instead.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 280 281