Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 280 281
@MurEyeUh - You're still on the pinglist. XD You've asked a couple times now. ^^;
@MurEyeUh - You're still on the pinglist. XD You've asked a couple times now. ^^;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
How come I never get pinged...? @after
How come I never get pinged...? @after
@MurEyeUh - If you're referring to the past few LWDs? That's because they didn't happen. ^^; If you look up, the last post before yours was Nov 6, and before that Oct 15, neither of them mine. I'll be mentioning the unintentional hiatus in tonight's upcoming post, but suffice it to say that real life was very busy and I was unable to have time for FR at all, let alone LWDs.

If you mean for LWDs before then... then I don't know. Your name's correct on the pinglist, so you should get a ping. If you don't get one later tonight (hopefully about two hours before rollover), please let me know when you get a chance!
@MurEyeUh - If you're referring to the past few LWDs? That's because they didn't happen. ^^; If you look up, the last post before yours was Nov 6, and before that Oct 15, neither of them mine. I'll be mentioning the unintentional hiatus in tonight's upcoming post, but suffice it to say that real life was very busy and I was unable to have time for FR at all, let alone LWDs.

If you mean for LWDs before then... then I don't know. Your name's correct on the pinglist, so you should get a ping. If you don't get one later tonight (hopefully about two hours before rollover), please let me know when you get a chance!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@After
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena - Added! ovo/
@SnoringHyena - Added! ovo/
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Thank you @after sorry for the bother!
Thank you @after sorry for the bother!

Whoa whoa whoa, what's this?! Weeeeeelcome back to Lore Whining Days, everyone! My sincere apologies to everyone for dropping off the face of the earth for an astonishing 3(?) months. College coursework and other stressors ended up really taking a toll on me, so I had no time for FR in general, let alone Lore Whining Days. ^^; But the hiatus is over and as such, this is your reminder ping - tomorrow, January 4th, is the first Lore Whining Day of 2018!

Since it has been a while, please do let me know if you would like your name removed from the pinglist (or would like your name added!), or whether you've changed your username, and so on. As usual there's the standard information links at the top of the post in case you've forgotten just what the hecking heck is going on here.

Prompt time! Since New Year's Eve was a couple days ago, let's ask some questions about that. Do your dragons have any special traditions, rituals, etc. to say goodbye to the old year and ring in the new? How do they celebrate, if they celebrate at all? Any parties thrown? What sort of food/activities/etc. might there be if there were? Is there a consensus on whether last year completely sucked or not, and whether things will be any better for your dragons this year? And of course, are there any resolutions being made that they may or may not keep?!

(Personally I'm hoping I can be a bit better about writing lore, but HAH. We'll see.)

Self goals: nothing specific, just general things here and there as I review my lair with fresh eyes and see if I can kick anyone out. XD Hopefully I can get a few bio layouts and tidbits worked out, though!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! Let's make this a wonderful lore-filled year! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @TheDragonEmperor @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Mustahsin @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @

Whoa whoa whoa, what's this?! Weeeeeelcome back to Lore Whining Days, everyone! My sincere apologies to everyone for dropping off the face of the earth for an astonishing 3(?) months. College coursework and other stressors ended up really taking a toll on me, so I had no time for FR in general, let alone Lore Whining Days. ^^; But the hiatus is over and as such, this is your reminder ping - tomorrow, January 4th, is the first Lore Whining Day of 2018!

Since it has been a while, please do let me know if you would like your name removed from the pinglist (or would like your name added!), or whether you've changed your username, and so on. As usual there's the standard information links at the top of the post in case you've forgotten just what the hecking heck is going on here.

Prompt time! Since New Year's Eve was a couple days ago, let's ask some questions about that. Do your dragons have any special traditions, rituals, etc. to say goodbye to the old year and ring in the new? How do they celebrate, if they celebrate at all? Any parties thrown? What sort of food/activities/etc. might there be if there were? Is there a consensus on whether last year completely sucked or not, and whether things will be any better for your dragons this year? And of course, are there any resolutions being made that they may or may not keep?!

(Personally I'm hoping I can be a bit better about writing lore, but HAH. We'll see.)

Self goals: nothing specific, just general things here and there as I review my lair with fresh eyes and see if I can kick anyone out. XD Hopefully I can get a few bio layouts and tidbits worked out, though!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! Let's make this a wonderful lore-filled year! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @slp0001 @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @Kitiara @casuallySleepy @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @ThystLodagi @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @RedlaSunShowers @KennyMcCormick @Melova @glitterdusted @Quinineer @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @Ciinna @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Windshear @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Nightshades @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cazrel @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Helbram @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Parazonium @TheDragonEmperor @lilastar @Gretthol @shiimada @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Mustahsin @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Woohoo! Welcome back! And right after I cam back from my hiatus, too...this is going to be fun.
Woohoo! Welcome back! And right after I cam back from my hiatus, too...this is going to be fun.
je1KGwo.png
@After may I be added to the pinglist for the future dates? This is such a good idea. Thank you for hosting.
@After may I be added to the pinglist for the future dates? This is such a good idea. Thank you for hosting.
jpq0y2I.png
@Copierthief - Added! c:
@Copierthief - Added! c:
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 280 281