Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 280 281
Man I really want to but I have a bunch of homework :/ I had a serious case of summer-itis yesterday and got nothing done, so I need to make up for that today.
Man I really want to but I have a bunch of homework :/ I had a serious case of summer-itis yesterday and got nothing done, so I need to make up for that today.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I'll try to get something written for Paradise. And maybe I can brainstorm a role for Flamewish?
I'll try to get something written for Paradise. And maybe I can brainstorm a role for Flamewish?
PQznZys.png
Urrrrrrgh my lore is just sitting there, flopping like a dead karp kite in the wind.

I need ideas!
Urrrrrrgh my lore is just sitting there, flopping like a dead karp kite in the wind.

I need ideas!
@Parda - Done! (Also that is an excellent coloring job on that Imp in your signature, they look amazing!)

@Valoria - If you're still stumped, maybe try the RNG method like Amut has described in this post? which I still need to put under Suggestions whoops |D And I've just read those bios, they look fantastic and they're all very well done! Congrats on finishing them! :D

If you do decide to set up a lore thread, please give me a ping?
@Parda - Done! (Also that is an excellent coloring job on that Imp in your signature, they look amazing!)

@Valoria - If you're still stumped, maybe try the RNG method like Amut has described in this post? which I still need to put under Suggestions whoops |D And I've just read those bios, they look fantastic and they're all very well done! Congrats on finishing them! :D

If you do decide to set up a lore thread, please give me a ping?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Hmm, no doctors here, just a really enthusiastic quote unquote "scientist". Whose lore actually got a rewrite recently, by some miracle. ::V

I got my own story to work on today but I'll see if I can't squeeze in a few assorted notes on a few dragons' profiles! Maybe my avatar dragon can finally earn that lorebook apparel, if only in the form of bullet points....
Hmm, no doctors here, just a really enthusiastic quote unquote "scientist". Whose lore actually got a rewrite recently, by some miracle. ::V

I got my own story to work on today but I'll see if I can't squeeze in a few assorted notes on a few dragons' profiles! Maybe my avatar dragon can finally earn that lorebook apparel, if only in the form of bullet points....
@Nerada

Oh shoot, there's an app now?! Awesome! :D I'll have to look it up. I've just been rolling the physical ones.

I wonder if there's any new sets out since I last checked...
@Nerada

Oh shoot, there's an app now?! Awesome! :D I'll have to look it up. I've just been rolling the physical ones.

I wonder if there's any new sets out since I last checked...
jtgoRWq.png
Oh, I do have a doctor! For a long time my clan only had herbalists, but then Tzaphqiel came along and started poking dragons open and performing surgeries. He's not always nice about his work though, so most of the clan stays away from him.

Converting his bio over to my new format will be my goal for today. I have a lot of fodder to train that needs to go today, so I don't have much time for lore. :c
Oh, I do have a doctor! For a long time my clan only had herbalists, but then Tzaphqiel came along and started poking dragons open and performing surgeries. He's not always nice about his work though, so most of the clan stays away from him.

Converting his bio over to my new format will be my goal for today. I have a lot of fodder to train that needs to go today, so I don't have much time for lore. :c
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
So, today I have to do taxes and this. Meet Beeju, she's the star of today's Lore challenge. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18412158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184122/18412158_350.png[/img] [/url]
So, today I have to do taxes and this.

Meet Beeju, she's the star of today's Lore challenge.

18412158_350.png
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@After aw, thank you! I certainly will c:
@After aw, thank you! I certainly will c:
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Does anyone else have the absolute PERFECT lore idea for an Opal dragon, but cant in any way or any hope afford Opal or an Opal dragon?

No? Just me? Welp. Back to the dragons I do have so I can ruin their lives make more tragic backstories
Does anyone else have the absolute PERFECT lore idea for an Opal dragon, but cant in any way or any hope afford Opal or an Opal dragon?

No? Just me? Welp. Back to the dragons I do have so I can ruin their lives make more tragic backstories
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 280 281