Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 280 281
After assignments are done, I will go ahead and finish a bio for a new dragon of mine, and maybe start working on another dragon while also making playlists for my art shop! Two birds with one stone!~

May also start making bio templates for my favorite dragons if I have time!
After assignments are done, I will go ahead and finish a bio for a new dragon of mine, and maybe start working on another dragon while also making playlists for my art shop! Two birds with one stone!~

May also start making bio templates for my favorite dragons if I have time!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@After
can i be added to the pinglist?
@After
can i be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
Woooh! I have about 3 that I'm excited to write lore for once I get done work! xD
Also I have lore ideas for dergs I don't even have yet hahaha!!!
Woooh! I have about 3 that I'm excited to write lore for once I get done work! xD
Also I have lore ideas for dergs I don't even have yet hahaha!!!
VYQwMuq.gif
@After I'd love to be added to the pinglist!!

For the record, I did some writing today! I got the first draft for Heret done and edited 3 dragon bios!
@After I'd love to be added to the pinglist!!

For the record, I did some writing today! I got the first draft for Heret done and edited 3 dragon bios!
Wishlist (for now)
Finished one lore for today! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47131691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471317/47131691_350.png[/img] [/url]
Finished one lore for today!

47131691_350.png
VYQwMuq.gif
@smeen @Kalenchoe777 @Redtiger7736 - You've all been added! ovo/
@smeen @Kalenchoe777 @Redtiger7736 - You've all been added! ovo/
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After I'd love to be on the pinglist! :)
@After I'd love to be on the pinglist! :)
FR+21
she/her
VymyFV7.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif

Physics is suffering and I am still tired, oof. With Arcane breaking the AH again the start of February, I bring you your reminder ping - tomorrow, February 4th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Out of curiosity, a question: do y'all plan on loring all your dragons? Or do/will you have dragons that just sit there and look pretty, act as your Coli trainers/farmers for site purposes, and/or hold things like wishlists and directories? What are your thoughts on these non-lore dragons?

Originally I figured that well duh, of course I'd lore all my dragons, but given how many dragons are holding lists and things out of convenience right now, the fact that I've set up a dragon intentionally to be just a directory, and how many dragons I've had for a while but just haven't lored yet? I've realized I probably won't, haha. Although with how much lair space I have, that's probably a good thing lmao. So I'll just lore who I want to lore on a whim and won't worry about all-or-nothings.

Goal for the day: work on cleaning up and reorganizing some bios! I've got a big ol' to-do list for that at the bottom of my directory derg's bio, so hopefully I can make some decent progress on it! (And also... make progress on directory boy's bio as well, pfft.)

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Jvnebvg @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @pneumonic @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @SalFisher @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Lestyn @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Porpentina @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Sanddollar @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @DragonDraws @Sachqua @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Hazhar @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @latiasred @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Tox @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @angryisosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @SeeTheStars @Redtiger7736 @s0leil

Physics is suffering and I am still tired, oof. With Arcane breaking the AH again the start of February, I bring you your reminder ping - tomorrow, February 4th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Out of curiosity, a question: do y'all plan on loring all your dragons? Or do/will you have dragons that just sit there and look pretty, act as your Coli trainers/farmers for site purposes, and/or hold things like wishlists and directories? What are your thoughts on these non-lore dragons?

Originally I figured that well duh, of course I'd lore all my dragons, but given how many dragons are holding lists and things out of convenience right now, the fact that I've set up a dragon intentionally to be just a directory, and how many dragons I've had for a while but just haven't lored yet? I've realized I probably won't, haha. Although with how much lair space I have, that's probably a good thing lmao. So I'll just lore who I want to lore on a whim and won't worry about all-or-nothings.

Goal for the day: work on cleaning up and reorganizing some bios! I've got a big ol' to-do list for that at the bottom of my directory derg's bio, so hopefully I can make some decent progress on it! (And also... make progress on directory boy's bio as well, pfft.)

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!

Good luck, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Fluffmuffler @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @Jvnebvg @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @leerie @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @pneumonic @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @SalFisher @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Lestyn @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @Porpentina @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Sanddollar @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @DragonDraws @Sachqua @blvckstvllion @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Hazhar @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @Macari @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @latiasred @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @Tox @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @HSoup @angryisosceles @Releah @Katta @smeen @SeeTheStars @Redtiger7736 @s0leil
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Eventually I'd love to have lore on all my dragons! Part of my lair clean out was purposely to get down to JUST lore dragons, and while many are missing it, they all have lore in my head. I made a rule for new dragons I buy and want to keep--they'll have to be leveled to a certain point OR have lore within two weeks. (Minding my work days, that is! They're demanding.) That said, I won't have time to lore today, I don't think :( I have to work, but it'll be my Friday when I go in tonight, so yay, weekend! Definitely wanna get some stuff done. Since I have some new dragons I want to keep, I'll have to put my big lore project on hold and focus on them so I can keep them <3 Best of luck with your projects, everyone!!! d(ovo)b [emoji=rainbow star 2]
Eventually I'd love to have lore on all my dragons! Part of my lair clean out was purposely to get down to JUST lore dragons, and while many are missing it, they all have lore in my head.

I made a rule for new dragons I buy and want to keep--they'll have to be leveled to a certain point OR have lore within two weeks. (Minding my work days, that is! They're demanding.)

That said, I won't have time to lore today, I don't think :( I have to work, but it'll be my Friday when I go in tonight, so yay, weekend! Definitely wanna get some stuff done. Since I have some new dragons I want to keep, I'll have to put my big lore project on hold and focus on them so I can keep them <3

Best of luck with your projects, everyone!!! d(ovo)b
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
I honestly only have some dragons that I wanna give lore. I'm just waiting for lair tabs so I can separate my clan, my ambassadors, my fandragons, my adventuring party and my breeding projects from each other. That would make everything look so much better!

As for projects, I'd like to finish the lore for Samekh today, write a chapter for my LoW and write for the traveling dragon that's staying in my lair. Samekh's bio isn't even formatted yet but I somehow can't focus on the ones that do have formatted bios. Stupid brain.
I honestly only have some dragons that I wanna give lore. I'm just waiting for lair tabs so I can separate my clan, my ambassadors, my fandragons, my adventuring party and my breeding projects from each other. That would make everything look so much better!

As for projects, I'd like to finish the lore for Samekh today, write a chapter for my LoW and write for the traveling dragon that's staying in my lair. Samekh's bio isn't even formatted yet but I somehow can't focus on the ones that do have formatted bios. Stupid brain.
redoing this soon
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 280 281