Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46
It's time to start the countdown clock again everyone! Here's your reminder that Sunday September 4th is a Lore Whining Day!

Before I post the usual introduction links, a few people last week voiced that they thought prompts might be fun. We'll give it a try, and if several of us find it helpful I'll try to make it a weekly thing.

So! If you have a plan already, then my all means stick to it! But if you're stumped about where to start in figuring out a dragon's personality, you're looking for something to write about, or for whatever reason could use a jumpstart, this Whining Day's prompt is:
Skills and Training.
Does one of your dragons have an exceptional skill? Is someone devoting their life to training hard to become good at something? Do you have a dragon who is a complete and total failure at some important skill- and do they keep trying, or have they given up?

Whether you're using the prompt or not, remember, all creative work is good work today!

Important link shortcuts:
First post with explanation about what Lore Whining Days are
First official opener with suggestions and guidelines
Second opener with suggestions and guidelines

Alert pings:
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @vhenadahl @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker

Welcome our new addition to the list:
@StormBerserker
It's time to start the countdown clock again everyone! Here's your reminder that Sunday September 4th is a Lore Whining Day!

Before I post the usual introduction links, a few people last week voiced that they thought prompts might be fun. We'll give it a try, and if several of us find it helpful I'll try to make it a weekly thing.

So! If you have a plan already, then my all means stick to it! But if you're stumped about where to start in figuring out a dragon's personality, you're looking for something to write about, or for whatever reason could use a jumpstart, this Whining Day's prompt is:
Skills and Training.
Does one of your dragons have an exceptional skill? Is someone devoting their life to training hard to become good at something? Do you have a dragon who is a complete and total failure at some important skill- and do they keep trying, or have they given up?

Whether you're using the prompt or not, remember, all creative work is good work today!

Important link shortcuts:
First post with explanation about what Lore Whining Days are
First official opener with suggestions and guidelines
Second opener with suggestions and guidelines

Alert pings:
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @vhenadahl @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker

Welcome our new addition to the list:
@StormBerserker

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
I have something to work on! Yay!
I have something to work on! Yay!
zhMvOXK.png
Alright. I'll work on a different story, at LEAST one paragraph. (pls brain let me get out of this writer's block this thing needs to be DONE and SOON) And -possibly- a bio or two? That'd be my big goal, after the paragraph. :D
Alright. I'll work on a different story, at LEAST one paragraph. (pls brain let me get out of this writer's block this thing needs to be DONE and SOON) And -possibly- a bio or two? That'd be my big goal, after the paragraph. :D
pVhWnFy.png
aaaaaaaah im traveling tomorrow and I have work to do that takes precedence so idk how much I can do but I want to get a short story establishing my lore for my move to light!!
aaaaaaaah im traveling tomorrow and I have work to do that takes precedence so idk how much I can do but I want to get a short story establishing my lore for my move to light!!
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Oh no, it's still the third for me and I'm about to go to bed, I know I won't be able to go to sleep because I'll be thinking about the prompt! Why, brain, why? At least I'll think of some ideas... :P
Oh no, it's still the third for me and I'm about to go to bed, I know I won't be able to go to sleep because I'll be thinking about the prompt! Why, brain, why? At least I'll think of some ideas... :P
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Finally it's on a weekend! My plan is to finish/revise a couple Google docs I have going, and make at least the story part of Tamra's bio.
Finally it's on a weekend! My plan is to finish/revise a couple Google docs I have going, and make at least the story part of Tamra's bio.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Time for more bio work finally, I've been super putting it off :D
Time for more bio work finally, I've been super putting it off :D
IzcQVPJ.png
@Quis

Ping list me please! I'm utterly hopeless at remembering to do things like this, let alone writing the actual lore. Well, first time for everything I suppose. XD
@Quis

Ping list me please! I'm utterly hopeless at remembering to do things like this, let alone writing the actual lore. Well, first time for everything I suppose. XD
god i haven't participated in this in over a month... whoops! I'm going to do so today. I'm going to try finish my progens kid bio! : D
god i haven't participated in this in over a month... whoops! I'm going to do so today. I'm going to try finish my progens kid bio! : D

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
I will be trying to finish Atlantic's and Igneous' lore today. I have it thought out and everything, I just need to get around to writing it c:
last time I completely forgot I was going to write something woops
I will be trying to finish Atlantic's and Igneous' lore today. I have it thought out and everything, I just need to get around to writing it c:
last time I completely forgot I was going to write something woops
fireh8.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46