Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Flight Rising Colour!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 421 422
Cool! Someone should make a rainbow of users in each flight. :P
Cool! Someone should make a rainbow of users in each flight. :P
Now lets see here.... had to add zeroes to make it work. ALternatively: ... this lovely color. Nice.
Now lets see here.... had to add zeroes to make it work. ALternatively: ... this lovely color. Nice.
Ayyy, thanks for showing off all those colours! I'm seeing a lot of greens and blues so far - maybe we'll see lots of reds and oranges on the next page, then we can call it a rough rainbow. ;)

@HSoup - Where did you get that colour name from? Seems like something cool I could add into the top post, haha!

Edit - I think I may have the name-finder? Possibly? There's probably more than one, though.
Ayyy, thanks for showing off all those colours! I'm seeing a lot of greens and blues so far - maybe we'll see lots of reds and oranges on the next page, then we can call it a rough rainbow. ;)

@HSoup - Where did you get that colour name from? Seems like something cool I could add into the top post, haha!

Edit - I think I may have the name-finder? Possibly? There's probably more than one, though.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
This colour is called Dark Cerulean :D
This colour is called Dark Cerulean :D
@Spooner - When I googled 011793, thats the name it said the color was (also saw dark blue, but thats boring). =D

I tried looking at other combos that exist for my 5 digit ID and I like the first one best. =D
@Spooner - When I googled 011793, thats the name it said the color was (also saw dark blue, but thats boring). =D

I tried looking at other combos that exist for my 5 digit ID and I like the first one best. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Let's see what this turns into.. Oooh.. pretty! :D
Let's see what this turns into.. Oooh.. pretty! :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
"Ohh, I got this pretty forest green!"
"Ohh, I got this pretty forest green!"
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@HSoup - I tried a few combos with mine, and there's definitely an interesting range of colours! I think I'll be sticking with the one that I found first, though.
@HSoup - I tried a few combos with mine, and there's definitely an interesting range of colours! I think I'll be sticking with the one that I found first, though.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
I have a nice purple color!
I have a nice purple color!
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
@Spooner - Oh definitely! The Man-Cave must have Mangenta as its color!
@Spooner - Oh definitely! The Man-Cave must have Mangenta as its color!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 421 422