Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Flight Rising Colour!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 415 416
I think this is Spring? My first thought was 'ew' but then I remembered theres are times when Springs looks great! So I'm cool with it.
I think this is Spring? My first thought was 'ew' but then I remembered theres are times when Springs looks great! So I'm cool with it.
Please ping me if you're responding to one of my threads or posts, sometimes I forget to check things :)
Cornflower Blue: [img]https://gyazo.com/54b54d56ea72d0c515b5843d79ce91aa.png[/img]
Cornflower Blue:
54b54d56ea72d0c515b5843d79ce91aa.png
b7zvEII.gif
Edit: This colour is similar to Allports
Edit: This colour is similar to Allports
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Apparently mine is called 'Midnight Express' and is a shade of very dark blue

I'm not sure it looks overly different from black text
Apparently mine is called 'Midnight Express' and is a shade of very dark blue

I'm not sure it looks overly different from black text
(I honestly don't know why we don't have more red or magenta users here..maybe because of all the low IDs frequenting the forums? Idk o.o)

Mine's apparently called Cyprus, and looks like this! Interesting shade of teal, right there..think i'll be keeping it >.>
(I honestly don't know why we don't have more red or magenta users here..maybe because of all the low IDs frequenting the forums? Idk o.o)

Mine's apparently called Cyprus, and looks like this! Interesting shade of teal, right there..think i'll be keeping it >.>
sVQ6W82.pngngipcID.pngsVQ6W82.png
Heavily dissapointed this isn't orange or something similiar, on the other hand the name of this colour is Lucky Point.
Heavily dissapointed this isn't orange or something similiar, on the other hand the name of this colour is Lucky Point.
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
"Sweet, greenish tealish color. Not bad."
"Sweet, greenish tealish color. Not bad."
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
helo friends i am chathams blue
approximately
helo friends i am chathams blue
approximately
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
"This pleases me, thank you @Spooner for allowing me to discover that 054005 is Dark Fern, what a pleasing color. It appears to be very close to Jungle, a slightly de-saturated dark green."
"This pleases me, thank you @Spooner for allowing me to discover that 054005 is Dark Fern, what a pleasing color. It appears to be very close to Jungle, a slightly de-saturated dark green."
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
Jewel is quite the lovely green for #147044.
RGB (14, 70, 44): Bottle Green.
RGB (147, 0, 44): Burgundy.
Jewel is quite the lovely green for #147044.
RGB (14, 70, 44): Bottle Green.
RGB (147, 0, 44): Burgundy.
A pixel lantern adopt made by Celeana, #368748. Link to current dragon avatar.
This lair focuses on collecting auraboas and aberrations. Honorable shoutout to ridgebacks and spirals, my first loves.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 415 416