Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 712 713 714 715 716 ... 753 754
How big are Emperors, usually? Like, compared to a human or a normal Imperial.
How big are Emperors, usually? Like, compared to a human or a normal Imperial.
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
Would you ever consider making a magic verison of a eliminate?
Would you ever consider making a magic verison of a eliminate?
If the hint "vent" refers to a gene, as some have guessed...please don't name a gene "vent" because...er...biology....just...yeah.
That said....
The seasonal vistas and apparel are great. Is there ever going to be an option for seasonal site backgrounds or other alternate backgrounds to the standard site one? Some sites do that, and it's sort of fun. I don't know how difficult that would be to actually do. Just a thought.
If the hint "vent" refers to a gene, as some have guessed...please don't name a gene "vent" because...er...biology....just...yeah.
That said....
The seasonal vistas and apparel are great. Is there ever going to be an option for seasonal site backgrounds or other alternate backgrounds to the standard site one? Some sites do that, and it's sort of fun. I don't know how difficult that would be to actually do. Just a thought.
I've seen a lot of inactive accounts lately, and I've been thinking, what happens to accounts that haven't been logged in for a long time? say, two years or more. do they ever get deleted? is it possible for the user to delete their account by themselves?
I've seen a lot of inactive accounts lately, and I've been thinking, what happens to accounts that haven't been logged in for a long time? say, two years or more. do they ever get deleted? is it possible for the user to delete their account by themselves?
d642b611-ef6c-11e5-866b-2d9b8664c5dc.gif • Every dragon without familiar is up for sale, please don't pick them in forum games!
• Open for Letters from Hatchlings
Clan lore
Are there more artworks of our deitys coming in the future? I would love to see more artworks from them
Are there more artworks of our deitys coming in the future? I would love to see more artworks from them
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
While back, some stuff was hinted at or 'leaked'. Genes called ghost and point and also the 'adventure: coming soon' that used to be under the play home page.

Were the genes scraped? Is play even in the works anymore?
While back, some stuff was hinted at or 'leaked'. Genes called ghost and point and also the 'adventure: coming soon' that used to be under the play home page.

Were the genes scraped? Is play even in the works anymore?
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Why do some colours of Poison/Toxin appear to be inverted? (ie, the background contains the main colour rather than the... blobs? XD)
Why do some colours of Poison/Toxin appear to be inverted? (ie, the background contains the main colour rather than the... blobs? XD)
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
Have you ever scrapped a dragon breed concept? If so could you show us
Have you ever scrapped a dragon breed concept? If so could you show us
Does all apparel cycle through the marketplace or just certain clothes?
Does all apparel cycle through the marketplace or just certain clothes?
BXnGYeU.png
PVehrz5.png
LRdLP2V.png
Can Emporers ever be torn apart and reversed back to their normal imperial(s) state? Or am I just breaking cannon with my boy Sanguine?(I don't mind breaking cannon tbh, just curious)
Can Emporers ever be torn apart and reversed back to their normal imperial(s) state? Or am I just breaking cannon with my boy Sanguine?(I don't mind breaking cannon tbh, just curious)
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
1 2 ... 712 713 714 715 716 ... 753 754