Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 710 711 712 713 714 ... 753 754
Is there any hope that dragons might one day be able to wear multiple accents and/or skins?
Is there any hope that dragons might one day be able to wear multiple accents and/or skins?
I think they were wondering if, lore-wise, did the things in NotN chests disintegrate? Considering there's dragon eggs; familiars; and just generally living things in there, what happens to them lore-wise? Are they just suddenly gone; or do they go somewhere else until next year; or...?
I think they were wondering if, lore-wise, did the things in NotN chests disintegrate? Considering there's dragon eggs; familiars; and just generally living things in there, what happens to them lore-wise? Are they just suddenly gone; or do they go somewhere else until next year; or...?
I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but do dragons produce their own internal heat? Does it vary between breeds/elements?
I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, but do dragons produce their own internal heat? Does it vary between breeds/elements?
iS326A.png
Will the apparel and specifically the armor have actual use in the coli some day? As in, they contribute to the attributes to make dragons stronger or give better protection? (Stat raises). In example, a chest guard would give a 2 point stat raise in defence and a 1 point stat raise in strength.
Will the apparel and specifically the armor have actual use in the coli some day? As in, they contribute to the attributes to make dragons stronger or give better protection? (Stat raises). In example, a chest guard would give a 2 point stat raise in defence and a 1 point stat raise in strength.
hbJfbe2.png
Will there ever be actual "storyline changes" in which the arc of the base story goes further? Such as an event where we fight the Shade back into submission, or some other threat we have to all band together to battle back to save the world, etc? (Such kinds of mass events would be really fun, btw..)
Will there ever be actual "storyline changes" in which the arc of the base story goes further? Such as an event where we fight the Shade back into submission, or some other threat we have to all band together to battle back to save the world, etc? (Such kinds of mass events would be really fun, btw..)
What names are capitalized? I see a lot of people either going "skydancer" or "Skydancer" and "Lightning" or "lightning" which can be somewhat confusing for lore purposes. What're the correct ways to write it?
What names are capitalized? I see a lot of people either going "skydancer" or "Skydancer" and "Lightning" or "lightning" which can be somewhat confusing for lore purposes. What're the correct ways to write it?
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
Are all familiars from the Coliseum? If not, where else can you get some?
Are all familiars from the Coliseum? If not, where else can you get some?
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
How many imperial scrolls are left ingame? Most of them were probably used, so I wanna know if we're down to 20 or 5 or they actually don't exist any more.
How many imperial scrolls are left ingame? Most of them were probably used, so I wanna know if we're down to 20 or 5 or they actually don't exist any more.
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
Are the Ghost and Points tertiary genes still planned to be released? While I remember one was set for the unreleased Adventure mode, one was set as a Baldwin gene - can we still expect them both, or have they been shelved or replaced?
Are the Ghost and Points tertiary genes still planned to be released? While I remember one was set for the unreleased Adventure mode, one was set as a Baldwin gene - can we still expect them both, or have they been shelved or replaced?
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Have you guys ever considered creating a more gender-fluid/gender queer version of each dragon? As a queer person who loves this game is wish that there was more representation outside of the gender binary. I know it would be a massive amount of work but it would mean a lot for players like me to see more queer representation.
Have you guys ever considered creating a more gender-fluid/gender queer version of each dragon? As a queer person who loves this game is wish that there was more representation outside of the gender binary. I know it would be a massive amount of work but it would mean a lot for players like me to see more queer representation.
1 2 ... 710 711 712 713 714 ... 753 754