Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 753 754
1: What are the USERS in the FR world... are they humans...? Or something else...?
2: Will all the Coliseum Venuses, at some point, be listed like the last 5 are?
3: If the admins could have ONE dragon, decked out to the way they wanted... what dragon and genes would said dragon had?
4: HOW HAVE THE ADMINS BEEN DOING?!
1: What are the USERS in the FR world... are they humans...? Or something else...?
2: Will all the Coliseum Venuses, at some point, be listed like the last 5 are?
3: If the admins could have ONE dragon, decked out to the way they wanted... what dragon and genes would said dragon had?
4: HOW HAVE THE ADMINS BEEN DOING?!
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
Where do dryads stand in terms of beastclans? Are they on the side of the dragons, the beastclans, or neutral?
Where do dryads stand in terms of beastclans? Are they on the side of the dragons, the beastclans, or neutral?
w2N3au9.png
Will we eventually have a fairgrounds game for every element?
Will we eventually have a fairgrounds game for every element?
How exactly is Coatl pronounced?
How exactly is Coatl pronounced?
unknown.png
I don't know if this has been answered before, but what is the total length of the average Serthis? Like you take a Serthis and lay it on the ground completely straight, what would it's length be from the top of it's head to the tip of it's tail? And would gender affect the length?
I don't know if this has been answered before, but what is the total length of the average Serthis? Like you take a Serthis and lay it on the ground completely straight, what would it's length be from the top of it's head to the tip of it's tail? And would gender affect the length?
Look at my Account profile for wishlist
---
Two hours ahead of server time
Seconding Roro's question about the opponents in the Coli that don't have their own familiars. Also, what about the coli sprites for the Fallout/Fallen Streak and Snow Streak? Will they ever become separate familiars?

It would be satisfying if for each coli sprite, there was a familiar to go along with it that was the exact thing you fought in the coli - at least in my opinion.
Seconding Roro's question about the opponents in the Coli that don't have their own familiars. Also, what about the coli sprites for the Fallout/Fallen Streak and Snow Streak? Will they ever become separate familiars?

It would be satisfying if for each coli sprite, there was a familiar to go along with it that was the exact thing you fought in the coli - at least in my opinion.
Looking for non-dragon art
(Hopefully this question has not been answered yet?)

About how big are the elemental sprites and soldiers, compared to the average fae?
(Hopefully this question has not been answered yet?)

About how big are the elemental sprites and soldiers, compared to the average fae?
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
I did have a question on the coliseum rewrites, or updating or whatever, why are dragons listed by age and not level when you chose your teams? Will that change or stay the same? I didn't know where to post this question, so I posted it here.
I did have a question on the coliseum rewrites, or updating or whatever, why are dragons listed by age and not level when you chose your teams? Will that change or stay the same? I didn't know where to post this question, so I posted it here.
I am a Caveman :)
Does there happen to be a plan to implement a way to increase text size for the forums? If not, would that be a doable thing to keep in mind for the site overhaul?
(By increase text size I mean a button that you can press the A^ and it makes text over all bigger for a user, or Av and it returns it down text size wise till you reach the default)

Will the Arcane forum get a dedicated Mod like the other forums have?
Does there happen to be a plan to implement a way to increase text size for the forums? If not, would that be a doable thing to keep in mind for the site overhaul?
(By increase text size I mean a button that you can press the A^ and it makes text over all bigger for a user, or Av and it returns it down text size wise till you reach the default)

Will the Arcane forum get a dedicated Mod like the other forums have?
MZE2TKN.png
Confirmed: Arcane magic is [i]science magic[/i] [img]http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/3636599+_eeb1ca8e47985a630717dce7b959b85f.jpg[/img] Also, would it ever be possible to have a function where we can preview what an Apparel item looks like when layered with the existing Apparel on a dragon we already have in our Lair?
Confirmed: Arcane magic is science magic

3636599+_eeb1ca8e47985a630717dce7b959b85f.jpg

Also, would it ever be possible to have a function where we can preview what an Apparel item looks like when layered with the existing Apparel on a dragon we already have in our Lair?
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 753 754