Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 753 754
Can you view overall statistics for food types eaten by dragons? Can you share which is most/least eaten with us?
Finally, is the food new breeds eat dependent on which is eaten the least or any other statistics?
Can you view overall statistics for food types eaten by dragons? Can you share which is most/least eaten with us?
Finally, is the food new breeds eat dependent on which is eaten the least or any other statistics?
They/them. Banner by YamiNoNeko.
n2PHQa3.png
Are familiars seen as traitors by the Beastclans?
Are familiars seen as traitors by the Beastclans?
On the topic of 'nerco'-ing threads, does this apply to threads where the original poster is the one who revives the thread?
I have an accent store I plan on reopening, but it's been a while since I've updated it or posted in it, so it's fallen out of the three month window for 'active' threads. Would I have to remake the store as a new thread if I were to reopen it?
On the topic of 'nerco'-ing threads, does this apply to threads where the original poster is the one who revives the thread?
I have an accent store I plan on reopening, but it's been a while since I've updated it or posted in it, so it's fallen out of the three month window for 'active' threads. Would I have to remake the store as a new thread if I were to reopen it?
How do seasons work? How long is a year on Sornieth?
How do seasons work? How long is a year on Sornieth?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Are there any plans to make the "Bonding with familiars" a little less... bothersome? It's become part of my daily routine to bond with my familiars every day, but I have more familiars than I have dragons, and moving back and forth between the screens to switch them out is, well, flat out not fun at this point.

I know there are might be reservations about this, considering it's supposed to be "bonding" with a familiar. While I enjoy the concept of bonding, that part of the game is becoming more and more like a chore.
Are there any plans to make the "Bonding with familiars" a little less... bothersome? It's become part of my daily routine to bond with my familiars every day, but I have more familiars than I have dragons, and moving back and forth between the screens to switch them out is, well, flat out not fun at this point.

I know there are might be reservations about this, considering it's supposed to be "bonding" with a familiar. While I enjoy the concept of bonding, that part of the game is becoming more and more like a chore.
Is "Sornieth" the planet or the continent?

Are there more continents on the planet, considering that the Radiant Beacon keeps on a lookout for travelers from the East?
or is it referring to travelers who took a tour over the sea (around the globe) from the west parts of the continent, like the Arcane isles?
Is "Sornieth" the planet or the continent?

Are there more continents on the planet, considering that the Radiant Beacon keeps on a lookout for travelers from the East?
or is it referring to travelers who took a tour over the sea (around the globe) from the west parts of the continent, like the Arcane isles?
s0VUoD0.png
Hmm nothing about lair spaces this week..

IS there going to be more lairspaces? And will they be cheaper so space is easier to come by?

((Its nog a suggestion, but a question as i really want both cheaper and bigger lairs for all :) ))
Hmm nothing about lair spaces this week..

IS there going to be more lairspaces? And will they be cheaper so space is easier to come by?

((Its nog a suggestion, but a question as i really want both cheaper and bigger lairs for all :) ))
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2015-07-17 16:52:31] [quote]If I want to start all over on FR, and I sell all my items and dragons. And I leave that account, to never play on that account again, can I make a new one and use that one?[/quote] No, that is against the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use][b]Terms of Use[/b][/url]. But! There [i]are[/i] ways for players to experience [i]Flight Rising[/i] anew. Two are site features and the last two, we've seen players do when they want to "start over." [list] [*]Flight Change [*]Username Change [*]Clearing out your Lair through Exalting, Auction House, or trades [*]Selling off or giving away your items, apparel, Familiars, etc. [/list] If you're interested in changing your Flight or username, every player receives one (1) free Flight and username change! You can find these options in your Account Settings. [/quote] Okay, not NONE of those are even remotely the same as "experiencing Flight Rising [b]anew[/b]". Definitely, absolutely not. In any way. I've changed both username and flight and it does in no way resemble that new start feeling. Because we still have our giant lairs, our gathering levels, our post counts etc. Would you ever consider implementing the option to [b]completely[/b] restart an account? Full out with new triple basic custom progen and random progen, tiny little lair, no skills etc.
Aequorin wrote on 2015-07-17:
Quote:
If I want to start all over on FR, and I sell all my items and dragons. And I leave that account, to never play on that account again, can I make a new one and use that one?

No, that is against the Terms of Use.

But! There are ways for players to experience Flight Rising anew. Two are site features and the last two, we've seen players do when they want to "start over."
  • Flight Change
  • Username Change
  • Clearing out your Lair through Exalting, Auction House, or trades
  • Selling off or giving away your items, apparel, Familiars, etc.

If you're interested in changing your Flight or username, every player receives one (1) free Flight and username change! You can find these options in your Account Settings.
Okay, not NONE of those are even remotely the same as "experiencing Flight Rising anew". Definitely, absolutely not. In any way. I've changed both username and flight and it does in no way resemble that new start feeling. Because we still have our giant lairs, our gathering levels, our post counts etc.

Would you ever consider implementing the option to completely restart an account? Full out with new triple basic custom progen and random progen, tiny little lair, no skills etc.
sigFR.png
[quote name="LadySybil" date=2015-07-18 07:04:21] [quote name="Aequorin" date=2015-07-17 16:52:31] [quote]If I want to start all over on FR, and I sell all my items and dragons. And I leave that account, to never play on that account again, can I make a new one and use that one?[/quote] No, that is against the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use][b]Terms of Use[/b][/url]. But! There [i]are[/i] ways for players to experience [i]Flight Rising[/i] anew. Two are site features and the last two, we've seen players do when they want to "start over." [list] [*]Flight Change [*]Username Change [*]Clearing out your Lair through Exalting, Auction House, or trades [*]Selling off or giving away your items, apparel, Familiars, etc. [/list] If you're interested in changing your Flight or username, every player receives one (1) free Flight and username change! You can find these options in your Account Settings. [/quote] Okay, not NONE of those are even remotely the same as "experiencing Flight Rising [b]anew[/b]". Definitely, absolutely not. In any way. I've changed both username and flight and it does in no way resemble that new start feeling. Because we still have our giant lairs, our gathering levels, our post counts etc. Would you ever consider implementing the option to [b]completely[/b] restart an account? Full out with new triple basic custom progen and random progen, tiny little lair, no skills etc. [/quote] Not to mention the food points, the achievements, the Auction House history... Honestly, if the problem is potential multi-account abuse, why not just implement a "delete my acount" option in the account settings?
LadySybil wrote on 2015-07-18:
Aequorin wrote on 2015-07-17:
Quote:
If I want to start all over on FR, and I sell all my items and dragons. And I leave that account, to never play on that account again, can I make a new one and use that one?

No, that is against the Terms of Use.

But! There are ways for players to experience Flight Rising anew. Two are site features and the last two, we've seen players do when they want to "start over."
  • Flight Change
  • Username Change
  • Clearing out your Lair through Exalting, Auction House, or trades
  • Selling off or giving away your items, apparel, Familiars, etc.

If you're interested in changing your Flight or username, every player receives one (1) free Flight and username change! You can find these options in your Account Settings.
Okay, not NONE of those are even remotely the same as "experiencing Flight Rising anew". Definitely, absolutely not. In any way. I've changed both username and flight and it does in no way resemble that new start feeling. Because we still have our giant lairs, our gathering levels, our post counts etc.

Would you ever consider implementing the option to completely restart an account? Full out with new triple basic custom progen and random progen, tiny little lair, no skills etc.

Not to mention the food points, the achievements, the Auction House history...

Honestly, if the problem is potential multi-account abuse, why not just implement a "delete my acount" option in the account settings?
When will the Skydancer entry in the Encyclopedia get filled in? It's been a broken link for quite some time now, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people want to know the particular breed in question a lot better.

(sorry if this had already been asked)
When will the Skydancer entry in the Encyclopedia get filled in? It's been a broken link for quite some time now, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people want to know the particular breed in question a lot better.

(sorry if this had already been asked)
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 753 754