Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 350 351 352 353 354 ... 753 754
How many dragons were exalted during the LvP battle last week?
How many dragons were exalted during the LvP battle last week?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
What made the Windsinger want to create a second kind of children? Since we know he created both Spirals and Skydancers.
What made the Windsinger want to create a second kind of children? Since we know he created both Spirals and Skydancers.
rlfh5f.jpg
Asking again because I really want to RP with this.

How big are the boss enemies compared to our dragons. Are Wartoads the size of Imperial dragons, larger, smaller? Can a Yeti smack a Ridgeback upside the head? Are the Mantarunes to Guardians what Guardians are to Fae?
Asking again because I really want to RP with this.

How big are the boss enemies compared to our dragons. Are Wartoads the size of Imperial dragons, larger, smaller? Can a Yeti smack a Ridgeback upside the head? Are the Mantarunes to Guardians what Guardians are to Fae?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Will there be another dragon in the Trading Post? I think that would be cool if you had extra time. I do understand if you're bust though.
Will there be another dragon in the Trading Post? I think that would be cool if you had extra time. I do understand if you're bust though.
which is the oldest dragon breed?
which is the oldest dragon breed?
GujRVNB.gif
Can Fuirans fly or glide with the leather flaps attaching their limbs? Or are they too heavy for that? They seem pretty strongly built...
Can Fuirans fly or glide with the leather flaps attaching their limbs? Or are they too heavy for that? They seem pretty strongly built...
DksOqac.png
When the dominance starts anew each week, are you still keeping track of how many dragons were exalted total last week for reference, or do those numbers just disappear?
When the dominance starts anew each week, are you still keeping track of how many dragons were exalted total last week for reference, or do those numbers just disappear?
A lair that is maxed out can only contain 99 dragons, are there more available familiars than amount of dragons you are able to have in a lair at a certain point in time, or do these numbers match up exactly?
A lair that is maxed out can only contain 99 dragons, are there more available familiars than amount of dragons you are able to have in a lair at a certain point in time, or do these numbers match up exactly?
In the Colosseum, familiars are just as big as the dragons, or bigger. How do dragons keep them as familiars then? Why don't familiars just keep dragons as pets. Or, if the familiars are small, then why is it so hard to beat them? Couldn't a Imp or Ridgeback just squish them? Not really sure how this works lore wise.
In the Colosseum, familiars are just as big as the dragons, or bigger. How do dragons keep them as familiars then? Why don't familiars just keep dragons as pets. Or, if the familiars are small, then why is it so hard to beat them? Couldn't a Imp or Ridgeback just squish them? Not really sure how this works lore wise.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
How big is the fauna of Sorneith?

Are trees more relative to Earth's size? Or are they gargantuan, capable of housing/supporting the weight of dragons the weight and size of Imperials?
How big is the fauna of Sorneith?

Are trees more relative to Earth's size? Or are they gargantuan, capable of housing/supporting the weight of dragons the weight and size of Imperials?
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
1 2 ... 350 351 352 353 354 ... 753 754