Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 753 754
Were the mimic bears colored with other flights in mind or is this a coincidence? Ex. The mock Wind bear has fire colors, the mock Plague bear has Nature colors.
Were the mimic bears colored with other flights in mind or is this a coincidence? Ex. The mock Wind bear has fire colors, the mock Plague bear has Nature colors.
3RvEHPl.png
What's the dragon in the foreground in the home page and forums. The ones that show a blue and red wings.
What's the dragon in the foreground in the home page and forums. The ones that show a blue and red wings.
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
[b]Please note: We do not answer questions requesting ETAs or suggestions.[/b] [quote]When accepting a crossroads for a dragon - that dragon springs to a random place in your lair instead of to the back. Will this issue be fixed in Crossroads 2.0? :)[/quote] This was actually a bug. I'm happy to say that it is being fixed for the Crossroads revamp. [br][br][quote]Are female fae's necks actually longer than males and a form of sexual dimorphism or was it jsut some artistic liberty in representing the species? I ask because certain apparel appear to make the female's necks seem much longer...[/quote] Fae females and males both have long necks. Think swans! Tiny, leathery swans. [br][br][quote]Are new user-created Tidal Trouble levels still being put into the system, or do you have pretty much all the levels you want for now?[/quote] While we are still accepting new puzzle submissions, Tidal Trouble is chocked full of thousands right now, so the pace at which we add new ones has slowed. Feel free to continue contributing! [br][br][quote]What happened to the Forum Search[/quote] The Forum Search was disabled not long after we opened due to the overall strain it was putting on the forums and website. It is on our to-do list but closer to the end of the overall site rewrite. [br][br][quote]However, I thought that Iri/Shim were still done by hand, so are they exempt from the changes? I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to be updated as well, but I can't remember. If they are going to be updated, will it be drastic changes (the dragons in question are the wildclaws and will a male with charcoal iri/shim be made to look more like the female) or just slight changes that won't be noticeable to most people?[/quote] Iridescent and Shimmer will see some visual updates on the alpha breeds that still have black line art, but the gene is still done by hand.
Please note: We do not answer questions requesting ETAs or suggestions.

Quote:
When accepting a crossroads for a dragon - that dragon springs to a random place in your lair instead of to the back. Will this issue be fixed in Crossroads 2.0? :)

This was actually a bug. I'm happy to say that it is being fixed for the Crossroads revamp.

Quote:
Are female fae's necks actually longer than males and a form of sexual dimorphism or was it jsut some artistic liberty in representing the species?
I ask because certain apparel appear to make the female's necks seem much longer...

Fae females and males both have long necks. Think swans! Tiny, leathery swans.

Quote:
Are new user-created Tidal Trouble levels still being put into the system, or do you have pretty much all the levels you want for now?

While we are still accepting new puzzle submissions, Tidal Trouble is chocked full of thousands right now, so the pace at which we add new ones has slowed. Feel free to continue contributing!

Quote:
What happened to the Forum Search

The Forum Search was disabled not long after we opened due to the overall strain it was putting on the forums and website. It is on our to-do list but closer to the end of the overall site rewrite.

Quote:
However, I thought that Iri/Shim were still done by hand, so are they exempt from the changes? I thought I heard somewhere that they were going to be updated as well, but I can't remember. If they are going to be updated, will it be drastic changes (the dragons in question are the wildclaws and will a male with charcoal iri/shim be made to look more like the female) or just slight changes that won't be noticeable to most people?

Iridescent and Shimmer will see some visual updates on the alpha breeds that still have black line art, but the gene is still done by hand.
Will we get a dressing room type feature that lets us try on multiple pieces of apparel, or just apparel on our own dragons? Will the dressing room have an image save feature so that we can put it in their bio for reference?
Will we get a dressing room type feature that lets us try on multiple pieces of apparel, or just apparel on our own dragons? Will the dressing room have an image save feature so that we can put it in their bio for reference?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
Are the new mith familiars meant to be missing highlights on their eyes? It looks really odd and makes them feel unfinished. [center]Old and new to show what I mean: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/338.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16248.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/16247.png[/img][/center]
Are the new mith familiars meant to be missing highlights on their eyes? It looks really odd and makes them feel unfinished.

Old and new to show what I mean:
338.png
16248.png16247.png
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Lorewise, where do new genes and colours come from?
Is it an evolutionary/mutation thing or more like BAM the deities have bestowed these scrolls upon us?
Lorewise, where do new genes and colours come from?
Is it an evolutionary/mutation thing or more like BAM the deities have bestowed these scrolls upon us?
when the new colour wheel drops, will any of the deities experience a shift in official colours? i ask because cyan looks a lot closer to the actual colour around boss than aqua does. i'm sure other deities will have other colours that are 'truer', as well, but i was looking at one of the previews somebody did and realised that cyan is a more perfect lightning colour.
when the new colour wheel drops, will any of the deities experience a shift in official colours? i ask because cyan looks a lot closer to the actual colour around boss than aqua does. i'm sure other deities will have other colours that are 'truer', as well, but i was looking at one of the previews somebody did and realised that cyan is a more perfect lightning colour.
When we sell things from our hoard, who do we sell it to (lore-wise)?
When we sell things from our hoard, who do we sell it to (lore-wise)?
underskrift.png
About how many dragons were exalted last week during LvP? How many in just the last day?
About how many dragons were exalted last week during LvP? How many in just the last day?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Why do insects seem so much harder to gather?
I've noticed that when gathering insects, sometimes I have to use more gathering turns then I'd like to in order to get enough to feed my dragons.

Is this a small bug or is it in place to seem more realistic? (As I know bug hunting is kinda hard in real life)

If it's a small bug, Then will it be fixed with the site update?

(Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm kinda new (ish) and I'm still going through all the old Q&A answers ^^; )
Why do insects seem so much harder to gather?
I've noticed that when gathering insects, sometimes I have to use more gathering turns then I'd like to in order to get enough to feed my dragons.

Is this a small bug or is it in place to seem more realistic? (As I know bug hunting is kinda hard in real life)

If it's a small bug, Then will it be fixed with the site update?

(Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm kinda new (ish) and I'm still going through all the old Q&A answers ^^; )
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
1 2 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 753 754