Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 1426 1427
@DragonsOfIcarus I can host for you! Shoot me a CR whenever you're ready. c:
@DragonsOfIcarus I can host for you! Shoot me a CR whenever you're ready. c:
9LMXrGu.png me7ZrN1.png
jB2eSWC.png
4InZEhp.png
yKyZKd1.png
I've got another review for @RoseyVaporeon, and it's again very positive!

This time things were complicated, between all their collateral being on nests and not having one free, plus a lot of missed connections and an unexpected error on my part, and still their patience and kindness were fantastic! They were so understanding, I really appreciated it. I can get nervous and particular sometimes when things don't go smoothly, but they didn't mind the messages and answered them as soon as they could. It made everything so much easier ;w;

Most definitely recommended!
I've got another review for @RoseyVaporeon, and it's again very positive!

This time things were complicated, between all their collateral being on nests and not having one free, plus a lot of missed connections and an unexpected error on my part, and still their patience and kindness were fantastic! They were so understanding, I really appreciated it. I can get nervous and particular sometimes when things don't go smoothly, but they didn't mind the messages and answered them as soon as they could. It made everything so much easier ;w;

Most definitely recommended!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
@dPalindrome thank you so much for the wonderful review! ;-; i am very happy to help anyone no matter the situation! :D

i am on fr most of the day and answer messages as soon as i possibly can!
@dPalindrome thank you so much for the wonderful review! ;-; i am very happy to help anyone no matter the situation! :D

i am on fr most of the day and answer messages as soon as i possibly can!
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@phantomlegions @Mezzo @Galaxai

Need a fire nest!

@AshenFall @isosDuke @Komari

Need a lightning nest! (and another one in five days)
@phantomlegions @Mezzo @Galaxai

Need a fire nest!

@AshenFall @isosDuke @Komari

Need a lightning nest! (and another one in five days)
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie

I have a nest available ^^
@ZeroAerie

I have a nest available ^^
[quote name="WatersChildren" date=2017-04-21 05:15:09] I need a light nest as well as a permenant renter, we can discuss this in PM @Zenniel @Alxamei @RadiantStardust @Avarice @BrightIce @liantal @TinyBats @Asgore @Tranquillite @Sherri @Samayl @Harbinger @Elen @yurihands @Optish @Aloice @moonstone00 @SilverDeath @Translucent @Gannet @Desdinova @HibiscusFlower @Novetteus @GumiDrops @ithanaeliaseran @toxipraline @PhoenixFury @EpsilonMew @AyatoKirishima @Dargo @Valoria @pushpin @Mintie @Kiriati @Sinsational @coalthedragon @mauvehouseplant @Weidenbaum @Istoki @Domnis @NuclearWaffles @Maddiebird [/quote]
63dMhRz.png
@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @Heliolisk @PhantomPickles @ShadowRising @Uberdruidxx @WolfCougarPerson @Jamethyst @IndigoPi @starz @Rivaxorus @Alternatewarning @DisplacedLabRat @Ladycowbell @VictoryInSolace @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing @AshenFall @isosDuke @linguistic @Komari @Whidbeyakiko @Rattz @ForgotItWasToday @BeachGoth @ReenvhAi @Tyeth @prongspotter @rumplepurple @Kassinator @Yay
Hello, does anyone has lightning nest open? I need one for my pair. I will provide foods for the parents ^^

Found! Thank you ^^
@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @Heliolisk @PhantomPickles @ShadowRising @Uberdruidxx @WolfCougarPerson @Jamethyst @IndigoPi @starz @Rivaxorus @Alternatewarning @DisplacedLabRat @Ladycowbell @VictoryInSolace @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing @AshenFall @isosDuke @linguistic @Komari @Whidbeyakiko @Rattz @ForgotItWasToday @BeachGoth @ReenvhAi @Tyeth @prongspotter @rumplepurple @Kassinator @Yay
Hello, does anyone has lightning nest open? I need one for my pair. I will provide foods for the parents ^^

Found! Thank you ^^
FR +15 | Mobile
Quitting.
Dragon Sale Hoard Sale
@Inahetalian

I have a nest available!
@Inahetalian

I have a nest available!
@AshenFall
Thank you! I'll send the pair and food over ^^
@AshenFall
Thank you! I'll send the pair and food over ^^
FR +15 | Mobile
Quitting.
Dragon Sale Hoard Sale
@Waterschildren
If you are still in need of a nest let me know!
I always have lair space and normally 1 nest always open
@Waterschildren
If you are still in need of a nest let me know!
I always have lair space and normally 1 nest always open
albino_atrium_banner_by_raisloversakura-dbg655j.png
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 1426 1427