Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1426 1427
@Clifftop

Sent PM c;
@Clifftop

Sent PM c;
@Clifftop

Flight: Shadow
Charge: Enough food for your dragons to last 5 days
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yep ^^
Space always available or when space is available: after 24/08/2014 I SHOULD always have space available
Other conditions/info: Donations welcome but not necessary. Please contact me first. I will set up Return CRs the day the nest hatches, so please accept on the day.

Edit: Clifftop you have some names in the pinglist that arent ping-y
@Clifftop

Flight: Shadow
Charge: Enough food for your dragons to last 5 days
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yep ^^
Space always available or when space is available: after 24/08/2014 I SHOULD always have space available
Other conditions/info: Donations welcome but not necessary. Please contact me first. I will set up Return CRs the day the nest hatches, so please accept on the day.

Edit: Clifftop you have some names in the pinglist that arent ping-y
unknown.png
Flight:Ice
Charge: Free, but donations are accepted
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes
Space always available or when space is available: Space is always available (well unless they are all rented out)
Other conditions/info: If you don't accept your hatchlings and pair within 72 hours (3 days) after they hatch, the hatchlings are exalted, and if it takes another 72 hours, the pair is exalted.
Flight:Ice
Charge: Free, but donations are accepted
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes
Space always available or when space is available: Space is always available (well unless they are all rented out)
Other conditions/info: If you don't accept your hatchlings and pair within 72 hours (3 days) after they hatch, the hatchlings are exalted, and if it takes another 72 hours, the pair is exalted.
@Clifftop
thanks for arranging this! :) the original thread is just so huge that having a new, smaller, up-to-date version is most handy.
@Clifftop
thanks for arranging this! :) the original thread is just so huge that having a new, smaller, up-to-date version is most handy.
Flight: Plague
Charge: Free!
Able to provide collateral if asked: I can provide collateral. You may not think of it as collateral, but it is. :33
Space always available or when space is available: As long as a nest itself is free, let me worry about my space.
Other conditions/info: You can leave them and ignore them with me, They'll be fed and incubated religiously. I'll level them to level five upon request as well, Lord knows I have nothing better to do. :P
Flight: Plague
Charge: Free!
Able to provide collateral if asked: I can provide collateral. You may not think of it as collateral, but it is. :33
Space always available or when space is available: As long as a nest itself is free, let me worry about my space.
Other conditions/info: You can leave them and ignore them with me, They'll be fed and incubated religiously. I'll level them to level five upon request as well, Lord knows I have nothing better to do. :P
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Clifftop Sent you a PM with my info C: thanks for organizing all of this!
@Clifftop Sent you a PM with my info C: thanks for organizing all of this!
4zDtm1S.png
@Kiriati @oldred100 @Tyeth @kieshara @isosDuke @Svae @Pisces @wuf @Verikarma @TimeLadySerenity @Lisandre @insaneElaine @Snowcat @Tugalsan @Ainslie @ArcherAnders @JigglyCookie @cuddlebunny @TypoDemon @Tubermelon @phantomlegions @MissDragoness @Amphiptere @Aten @Hidd3nstare @Blobfish @frontyardgnome @singswithtrees @clockworkMoose @xe3tiger @LabyrinthLycan @Grumpydoog @Chexmix @Zorigami @Ermine @stolenFeathers

if any of you would like to be added to the list please take a moment to send @Clifftop a private message with your filled out information, as per requested in the how to join section of the second post! thanks guys :)
@Kiriati @oldred100 @Tyeth @kieshara @isosDuke @Svae @Pisces @wuf @Verikarma @TimeLadySerenity @Lisandre @insaneElaine @Snowcat @Tugalsan @Ainslie @ArcherAnders @JigglyCookie @cuddlebunny @TypoDemon @Tubermelon @phantomlegions @MissDragoness @Amphiptere @Aten @Hidd3nstare @Blobfish @frontyardgnome @singswithtrees @clockworkMoose @xe3tiger @LabyrinthLycan @Grumpydoog @Chexmix @Zorigami @Ermine @stolenFeathers

if any of you would like to be added to the list please take a moment to send @Clifftop a private message with your filled out information, as per requested in the how to join section of the second post! thanks guys :)
@aensland

*facepalm* Thank you! I read that and still posted it for some reason...
@aensland

*facepalm* Thank you! I read that and still posted it for some reason...
JWlblI8.png243.gif
@Aensland

I got pinged for one this morning, is that the same one? I'd love to join any list that lets me help people nest babies they want!
@Aensland

I got pinged for one this morning, is that the same one? I'd love to join any list that lets me help people nest babies they want!

I'm looking for someone who levels dragons to max and has some sort of feedback area (not so I can read, just so I know they'll give them back xD) to assure me. Please PM me, if that's you. I'd love to be given a thread link and work something out!
@isosDuke no worries friend! i just want to make it as easy as possible for her to do this :3

@TypoDemon they are one in the same! it would just be appreciated if you could send your information in a pm instead of a post
@isosDuke no worries friend! i just want to make it as easy as possible for her to do this :3

@TypoDemon they are one in the same! it would just be appreciated if you could send your information in a pm instead of a post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1426 1427