Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let's stay on the moon - game [TOWN WIN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 173 174
*confused because I always like chaos*
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I am almost certain Tweeter is 3p because they haven't roleclaimed
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-12 08:59:02" ] *confused because I always like chaos* [/quote] OH! Whelp.... Friendly reminder I'm terrible at thinking about how people act and I usually use actual quotes and mechanical analyzing so, sorry! Also edit I might be seeing [i]the Addams Family [/i]today so, whoop!
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-12 08:59:02:

OH! Whelp....

Friendly reminder I'm terrible at thinking about how people act and I usually use actual quotes and mechanical analyzing so, sorry!

Also edit I might be seeing the Addams Family today so, whoop!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-12 09:01:25" ] I am almost certain Tweeter is 3p because they haven't roleclaimed [/quote] I honestly don't know. The last game I was in had so much chaos I had no idea what was going on. So, all I can say is, *shrug*
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-12 09:01:25:

I honestly don't know. The last game I was in had so much chaos I had no idea what was going on. So, all I can say is, *shrug*
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-12 09:01:44" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-12 08:59:02" ] *confused because I always like chaos* [/quote] OH! Whelp.... Friendly reminder I'm terrible at thinking about how people act and I usually use actual quotes and mechanical analyzing so, sorry! Also edit I might be seeing [i]the Addams Family [/i]today so, whoop! [/quote] Oooh, sounds fun!
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-12 09:01:44:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-12 08:59:02:

OH! Whelp....

Friendly reminder I'm terrible at thinking about how people act and I usually use actual quotes and mechanical analyzing so, sorry!

Also edit I might be seeing the Addams Family today so, whoop!
Oooh, sounds fun!

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-12 07:55:54" ] Sure, but we might be doing something that stops nightkills. On day one. I dunno, I just want to get a modlynch out of the way before everyone gets rid of it in favor of removing players tey deem sus. [/quote] Sure, but there's a much higher chance that we're going to introduce a detrimental ethereal into play. Why not wait until at least day two to see if there's any effect or flavor that can make it less of a shot in the dark? Ethereals are always a huge risk. And why shouldn't we focus on removing sus players when that's like, how the game works? I hate to say this, because you always give me sus vibes, but you're giving me sus vibes on this.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-12 07:55:54:
Sure, but we might be doing something that stops nightkills. On day one. I dunno, I just want to get a modlynch out of the way before everyone gets rid of it in favor of removing players tey deem sus.

Sure, but there's a much higher chance that we're going to introduce a detrimental ethereal into play. Why not wait until at least day two to see if there's any effect or flavor that can make it less of a shot in the dark? Ethereals are always a huge risk. And why shouldn't we focus on removing sus players when that's like, how the game works?

I hate to say this, because you always give me sus vibes, but you're giving me sus vibes on this.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-10-12 07:48:55" ] Alright, so from the flavor, Spectral is the leader figure, and the pickpocket stealy stealies seem to be new players, since I haven't heard the nickname pen before. Unless pen means penguin, which is basically a pun on Crow's name. I doubt it, but it works Edited for grammar, autocorrect didn't like the word stealies. [/quote] All the characters have names that don’t have anything to do with the players! [color=transparent]pen does mean penguin though[/color]
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-10-12 07:48:55:
Alright, so from the flavor, Spectral is the leader figure, and the pickpocket stealy stealies seem to be new players, since I haven't heard the nickname pen before.

Unless pen means penguin, which is basically a pun on Crow's name. I doubt it, but it works

Edited for grammar, autocorrect didn't like the word stealies.
All the characters have names that don’t have anything to do with the players!
pen does mean penguin though
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-12 09:01:25" ] I am almost certain Tweeter is 3p because they haven't roleclaimed [/quote] I already did. It was invisitext, :D
I already did. It was invisitext, :D

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-10-12 05:58:45" ] Sinppity snip snip away with my intro My role is awesome, and nobody can tell me otherwise. The song is Deja Vu, and it is tied to my last one, but made quite similar to how I lied about it being. It's based on redemption, which I love. [/quote]
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-10-12 05:58:45:
Sinppity snip snip away with my intro

My role is awesome, and nobody can tell me otherwise. The song is Deja Vu, and it is tied to my last one, but made quite similar to how I lied about it being. It's based on redemption, which I love.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-10-12 09:22:58" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-12 09:01:25" ] I am almost certain Tweeter is 3p because they haven't roleclaimed [/quote] I already did. It was invisitext, :D [/quote] when will you learn that your actions have consequences
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-10-12 09:22:58:
I already did. It was invisitext, :D

when will you learn that your actions have consequences

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 173 174