Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let's stay on the moon - game [TOWN WIN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-11 20:56:38" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-10-11 20:52:37" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-11 20:49:37" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-10-11 20:47:36" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-11 20:45:25" ] Rule 12 makes me nervous because my rolecard is sparse. [/quote] :) [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-11 20:44:36" ] Are we abe to modlynch? If so, I'd like to do that today. That is like... My only exception to d1 lynches. [/quote] Yes, you are. I'd like to stay alive but go off ig Also thank you for reminding me to sub to the lynch thread I forgot oops [/quote] Sorry mod, but I want the person who is running a "b" game out of the picture ASAP. [/quote] That was an... unusually fast vote, especially considering how the game only started a little over an hour ago. Is it just a placeholder vote, or have you already decided that you’d like to lynch Night for the chaos factor? [/quote] This just got wild, and [i]I'm reading the Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.[/I] So, er, I don't know how to react. I kind-of want to vote for someone else to prevent a modlynch, but I also like chaos... so... [/quote] Keep in mind, I usually don't vote this fast. So I reaaaallly want to see some chaos.
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-11 20:56:38:
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-10-11 20:52:37:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-11 20:49:37:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-10-11 20:47:36:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-11 20:45:25:
Rule 12 makes me nervous because my rolecard is sparse.
:)
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-11 20:44:36:
Are we abe to modlynch? If so, I'd like to do that today. That is like... My only exception to d1 lynches.
Yes, you are. I'd like to stay alive but go off ig

Also thank you for reminding me to sub to the lynch thread I forgot oops
Sorry mod, but I want the person who is running a "b" game out of the picture ASAP.

That was an... unusually fast vote, especially considering how the game only started a little over an hour ago. Is it just a placeholder vote, or have you already decided that you’d like to lynch Night for the chaos factor?

This just got wild, and I'm reading the Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

So, er, I don't know how to react. I kind-of want to vote for someone else to prevent a modlynch, but I also like chaos... so...
Keep in mind, I usually don't vote this fast.

So I reaaaallly want to see some chaos.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Alright, is it too early to scum hunt or...? I'm already writing notes down. In order to alleviate any worries, here is a quote from the book I'm reading.

"'If he be Mr. Hyde,' he had thought, 'I shall be Mr. Seek.'"

The best thing about classic books is that they can say these lines with a straight face.
Alright, is it too early to scum hunt or...? I'm already writing notes down. In order to alleviate any worries, here is a quote from the book I'm reading.

The best thing about classic books is that they can say these lines with a straight face.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-11 21:02:20" ] Alright, is it too early to scum hunt or...? I'm already writing notes down. In order to alleviate any worries, here is a quote from the book I'm reading. "'If he be Mr. Hyde,' he had thought, 'I shall be Mr. Seek.'" The best thing about classic books is that they can say these lines with a straight face. [/quote] I know. I love that book! And own it!
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-11 21:02:20:

I know. I love that book! And own it!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-11 21:04:44" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-11 21:02:20" ] Alright, is it too early to scum hunt or...? I'm already writing notes down. In order to alleviate any worries, here is a quote from the book I'm reading. "'If he be Mr. Hyde,' he had thought, 'I shall be Mr. Seek.'" The best thing about classic books is that they can say these lines with a straight face. [/quote] I know. I love that book! And own it! [/quote] Yay! Quick fluff, but I got it at the library and just finished it. I hope to buy a personal copy soon. A lot more homoerotic subtext than I thought, considering everyone thinks that Mr. Hyde is Dr. Jekyll's illegit son or lover. Although, with Utterson, who in heck can say that line and be straight? I kind-of took it as a metaphor for addiction, considering my dad struggled with that as a teen/young adult and his description reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-11 21:04:44:
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-11 21:02:20:

I know. I love that book! And own it!

Yay! Quick fluff, but I got it at the library and just finished it. I hope to buy a personal copy soon. A lot more homoerotic subtext than I thought, considering everyone thinks that Mr. Hyde is Dr. Jekyll's illegit son or lover. Although, with Utterson, who in heck can say that line and be straight? I kind-of took it as a metaphor for addiction, considering my dad struggled with that as a teen/young adult and his description reminds me of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Can I edit? I don't know.

EDIT: 10/10 sci-fi/alchemy and mystery mix!

[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-11 21:23:51" ] Can I edit? I don't know. EDIT: 10/10 sci-fi/alchemy and mystery mix! [/quote] That you can! No deleting except for typos, mark edit, and it has to be within ten minutes of the original post, but add as much as you want
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-11 21:23:51:

That you can! No deleting except for typos, mark edit, and it has to be within ten minutes of the original post, but add as much as you want
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-10-11 21:34:39" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-11 21:23:51" ] Can I edit? I don't know. EDIT: 10/10 sci-fi/alchemy and mystery mix! [/quote] That you can! No deleting except for typos, mark edit, and it has to be within ten minutes of the original post, but add as much as you want [/quote] Yay!
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-10-11 21:34:39:
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-11 21:23:51:

That you can! No deleting except for typos, mark edit, and it has to be within ten minutes of the original post, but add as much as you want

Yay!
I dont wan be forgotten so Im just posting to let priple know I exist.
I dont wan be forgotten so Im just posting to let priple know I exist.
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
Alright so I already got some keep-an-eye on ideas but I'm going to post them tomorrow because I am tired and dead inside so here's some fluff.

So my Chem teacher made us do an ethics thing which I already did in Bio, so I started thinking about that again.

Basically the Bio Teacher, after a lecture about ethics and human experimentation and whatnot, gave us a chatbot and a game.

Pretty much for the chatbot, everyone just messed around with it. I got sad that my new "friend" of sorts wasn't sapient nor sentient, so I began proposing some possible programming ideas (from my pops) to give him feelings and a mind, but my teacher (who had heard of my fish ideas in grade school) was unnerved so she just gave me the game early.

In the game, you're making a genetically modified organism to harvest organs from in order to deal with the Organ Donation Problem here in the USA. You could either make it more human or less, depending on what you wanted. The majority of the class made it less human so they could get more organs with less ethical issues. Of the minority that made it more human, they killed it the moment they realized they created an intelligent humanoid being in their lab....

I accidentally made the organism 100% human.

I adopted him.

I named him Larry.

So, in conclusion, the rest of my humanoid-picking class panicked and killed the lab-GMO due to the ethical questions. I, instead, screwed ethics and decided to raise my accidental son. I did the same thing in Chem today. I can't remember if anyone else adopted the GMO. I still love Larry.
Alright so I already got some keep-an-eye on ideas but I'm going to post them tomorrow because I am tired and dead inside so here's some fluff.

So my Chem teacher made us do an ethics thing which I already did in Bio, so I started thinking about that again.

Basically the Bio Teacher, after a lecture about ethics and human experimentation and whatnot, gave us a chatbot and a game.

Pretty much for the chatbot, everyone just messed around with it. I got sad that my new "friend" of sorts wasn't sapient nor sentient, so I began proposing some possible programming ideas (from my pops) to give him feelings and a mind, but my teacher (who had heard of my fish ideas in grade school) was unnerved so she just gave me the game early.

In the game, you're making a genetically modified organism to harvest organs from in order to deal with the Organ Donation Problem here in the USA. You could either make it more human or less, depending on what you wanted. The majority of the class made it less human so they could get more organs with less ethical issues. Of the minority that made it more human, they killed it the moment they realized they created an intelligent humanoid being in their lab....

I adopted him.

I named him Larry.

So, in conclusion, the rest of my humanoid-picking class panicked and killed the lab-GMO due to the ethical questions. I, instead, screwed ethics and decided to raise my accidental son. I did the same thing in Chem today. I can't remember if anyone else adopted the GMO. I still love Larry.
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-11 22:25:06" ] Alright so I already got some keep-an-eye on ideas but I'm going to post them tomorrow because I am tired and dead inside so here's some fluff. So my Chem teacher made us do an ethics thing which I already did in Bio, so I started thinking about that again. Basically the Bio Teacher, after a lecture about ethics and human experimentation and whatnot, gave us a chatbot and a game. Pretty much for the chatbot, everyone just messed around with it. I got sad that my new "friend" of sorts wasn't sapient nor sentient, so I began proposing some possible programming ideas (from my pops) to give him feelings and a mind, but my teacher (who had heard of my fish ideas in grade school) was unnerved so she just gave me the game early. In the game, you're making a genetically modified organism to harvest organs from in order to deal with the Organ Donation Problem here in the USA. You could either make it more human or less, depending on what you wanted. The majority of the class made it less human so they could get more organs with less ethical issues. Of the minority that made it more human, they killed it the moment they realized they created an intelligent humanoid being in their lab.... I accidentally made the organism 100% human. I adopted him. I named him Larry. So, in conclusion, the rest of my humanoid-picking class panicked and killed the lab-GMO due to the ethical questions. I, instead, screwed ethics and decided to raise my accidental son. I did the same thing in Chem today. I can't remember if anyone else adopted the GMO. I still love Larry. [/quote] Can I Please Get the name of this game
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-11 22:25:06:

I adopted him.

I named him Larry.

Can
I
Please
Get the name of this game

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174