Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let's stay on the moon - game [TOWN WIN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 173 174
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-11 22:27:12" ] Can I Please Get the name of this game [/quote] I can't remember. ;-; Maybe if you search "GMO game" or "Ethics game"?? I'm sorry.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-11 22:27:12:
Can
I
Please
Get the name of this game

I can't remember. ;-;

Maybe if you search "GMO game" or "Ethics game"?? I'm sorry.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-11 22:29:42" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-11 22:27:12" ] Can I Please Get the name of this game [/quote] I can't remember. ;-; Maybe if you search "GMO game" or "Ethics game"?? I'm sorry. [/quote] It's cool :)
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-11 22:29:42:
Can
I
Please

I can't remember. ;-;

It's cool :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-11 22:35:14" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-11 22:29:42" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-11 22:27:12" ] Can I Please Get the name of this game [/quote] I can't remember. ;-; Maybe if you search "GMO game" or "Ethics game"?? I'm sorry. [/quote] It's cool :) [/quote] Dang it, I should probably stop the fluff but also I'm tired, I drank three iced teas, and I want to give Larry some headcanons. I also drew him with my prototype-fursona so yay.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-11 22:35:14:
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-11 22:29:42:
Can
I
Please

I can't remember. ;-;

It's cool :)

Dang it, I should probably stop the fluff but also I'm tired, I drank three iced teas, and I want to give Larry some headcanons. I also drew him with my prototype-fursona so yay.
ok it’s day 1 and i’m already seeing a lot of fluff yaLL

hi i’m star/cookies idrc about pronouns, frt+15 (so my timezone may be kinda weird sometimes. i used to be against d1 lynches but now i’m kinda neutral on them i guess if there’s pretty solid reasoning/evidence for the lynch i wouldn’t be strictly against it? but i still think it’s probably safer not to d1 lynch bc the chances of hitting maf are very low

modlynch? depends on the point of the game i like modlynches but not at the start of the game... i remember mai had an ethereal like taking away all player abilities and if something similiar to that happens at the start of this game bc we modlynch i will f l i p
ok it’s day 1 and i’m already seeing a lot of fluff yaLL

hi i’m star/cookies idrc about pronouns, frt+15 (so my timezone may be kinda weird sometimes. i used to be against d1 lynches but now i’m kinda neutral on them i guess if there’s pretty solid reasoning/evidence for the lynch i wouldn’t be strictly against it? but i still think it’s probably safer not to d1 lynch bc the chances of hitting maf are very low

modlynch? depends on the point of the game i like modlynches but not at the start of the game... i remember mai had an ethereal like taking away all player abilities and if something similiar to that happens at the start of this game bc we modlynch i will f l i p
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Hello!

I'm Tweeter101, I take he/she pronouns, and am fr time +3. I dislike day 1 lynches, unless they have solid reasoning. Also, I have a high chance to seem sus, even though it's probably just me being me.

Modlynches can be good, or somewhere in between that option and complete chaos. Not a good idea, usually.

My role is awesome, and nobody can tell me otherwise. The song is Deja Vu, and it is tied to my last one, but made quite similar to how I lied about it being. It's based on redemption, which I love.
Hello!

I'm Tweeter101, I take he/she pronouns, and am fr time +3. I dislike day 1 lynches, unless they have solid reasoning. Also, I have a high chance to seem sus, even though it's probably just me being me.

Modlynches can be good, or somewhere in between that option and complete chaos. Not a good idea, usually.

My role is awesome, and nobody can tell me otherwise. The song is Deja Vu, and it is tied to my last one, but made quite similar to how I lied about it being. It's based on redemption, which I love.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
*kicks down the door* Hey gamers, I'm Radio, he/him, FR +2. My participation might be a little spotty, but I'll try to check in as often as possible.

I'm always anti modlynch. Every game I've been in either has one with negative effect on town or needed specific circumstances to do something good. Risking something like roleblocks for everyone every night on D1 is a bad idea.

I do like D1 lynchs though. If we start the no lynch train early, we have no chance to take out maf and they're going to pick us off one by one. Gotta get the non-fluff discussion rolling before we get totally off topic.

After Pastry's game, no one is allowed to roleclaim or alignment claim ever again. I still have nightmares. But if you need to save yourself, save someone else, or condemn someone else, go ahead.

Gentle reminder to keep fluff down. If you really need something to talk about, speculate or poke at the flavor ig? Also, I see some new names on the player list. Hewwo!
*kicks down the door* Hey gamers, I'm Radio, he/him, FR +2. My participation might be a little spotty, but I'll try to check in as often as possible.

I'm always anti modlynch. Every game I've been in either has one with negative effect on town or needed specific circumstances to do something good. Risking something like roleblocks for everyone every night on D1 is a bad idea.

I do like D1 lynchs though. If we start the no lynch train early, we have no chance to take out maf and they're going to pick us off one by one. Gotta get the non-fluff discussion rolling before we get totally off topic.

After Pastry's game, no one is allowed to roleclaim or alignment claim ever again. I still have nightmares. But if you need to save yourself, save someone else, or condemn someone else, go ahead.

Gentle reminder to keep fluff down. If you really need something to talk about, speculate or poke at the flavor ig? Also, I see some new names on the player list. Hewwo!

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Alright, so from the flavor, Spectral is the leader figure, and the pickpocket stealy stealies seem to be new players, since I haven't heard the nickname pen before.

Unless pen means penguin, which is basically a pun on Crow's name. I doubt it, but it works

Edited for grammar, autocorrect didn't like the word stealies.
Alright, so from the flavor, Spectral is the leader figure, and the pickpocket stealy stealies seem to be new players, since I haven't heard the nickname pen before.

Unless pen means penguin, which is basically a pun on Crow's name. I doubt it, but it works

Edited for grammar, autocorrect didn't like the word stealies.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Sure, but we might be doing something that stops nightkills. On day one. I dunno, I just want to get a modlynch out of the way before everyone gets rid of it in favor of removing players tey deem sus.
Sure, but we might be doing something that stops nightkills. On day one. I dunno, I just want to get a modlynch out of the way before everyone gets rid of it in favor of removing players tey deem sus.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Hello! I’m late and a lil confused, but happy to be here! I’m SandBoa, go by they/them, and I can be kind of dense. I’ve never really played one of these haha

Edited cuz I can’t spell hhhhhhh
Hello! I’m late and a lil confused, but happy to be here! I’m SandBoa, go by they/them, and I can be kind of dense. I’ve never really played one of these haha

Edited cuz I can’t spell hhhhhhh
l9szmFh.jpg
Alright here's some vague neutral/keep an eye on from here.

Tweeter: Neutral. I'm going to be honest, I legitimately can't tell when you're Town and when you're Maf. You just seem to kind-of exist in a void, internally screaming. You acted the same when you were Town with me and when you were Maf with me. It still is a bit odd you're voting against chaos, so, I'm just going to keep an eye on you.

Melon: Alright, I've played with you as Maf, and I don't know what is your Town play style. I do think it is a bit odd, however, how quickly you popped in and out of the conversation. That was (relatively) the same thing you did during the Deep, and, although it may just be you, I kind-of want to keep an eye on you just in case.

Dragon: Neutral/Sus. Dragon Dragon Dragon, where do I start. You, instead of Tweeter demanding chaos? Has the world gone mad? It seems a bit odd that Tweeter is voting against a modlynch for chaos and you are. I don't have much proof, but I think it is strange already..

I need to analyze everyone else. I'm leaving to get my snake and lizard food soon, so I might disappear for an hour or two.
Alright here's some vague neutral/keep an eye on from here.

Tweeter: Neutral. I'm going to be honest, I legitimately can't tell when you're Town and when you're Maf. You just seem to kind-of exist in a void, internally screaming. You acted the same when you were Town with me and when you were Maf with me. It still is a bit odd you're voting against chaos, so, I'm just going to keep an eye on you.

Melon: Alright, I've played with you as Maf, and I don't know what is your Town play style. I do think it is a bit odd, however, how quickly you popped in and out of the conversation. That was (relatively) the same thing you did during the Deep, and, although it may just be you, I kind-of want to keep an eye on you just in case.

Dragon: Neutral/Sus. Dragon Dragon Dragon, where do I start. You, instead of Tweeter demanding chaos? Has the world gone mad? It seems a bit odd that Tweeter is voting against a modlynch for chaos and you are. I don't have much proof, but I think it is strange already..

I need to analyze everyone else. I'm leaving to get my snake and lizard food soon, so I might disappear for an hour or two.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 173 174