Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Deep: A Mafia Game (DISCUSSION)
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
Aw man

I didn't complete my goal
Aw man

1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-14 19:57:15" ] Aw man I didn't complete my goal [/quote] Neither did I :(( Also please look at the costume I picked it and it's beautiful
MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-14 19:57:15:
Aw man

Neither did I :((

Also please look at the costume I picked it and it's beautiful
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I would be sad mafia won. Except I won. So I'm not. XD Congratulations to the mafia! I know a few of you are newer mafia players and I'm particularly impressed you succeeded in deception. Requacy, I think I have your tell now, though. :P
I would be sad mafia won. Except I won. So I'm not. XD Congratulations to the mafia! I know a few of you are newer mafia players and I'm particularly impressed you succeeded in deception. Requacy, I think I have your tell now, though. :P
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
[quote name="Oralee" date="2019-09-14 20:01:09" ] I would be sad mafia won. Except I won. So I'm not. XD Congratulations to the mafia! I know a few of you are newer mafia players and I'm particularly impressed you succeeded in deception. Requacy, I think I have your tell now, though. :P [/quote] What is it? I might need to know in the future, haha
Oralee wrote on 2019-09-14 20:01:09:

What is it? I might need to know in the future, haha
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Guess who didn't lie once :P
Guess who didn't lie once :P
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
And in the spec chat I said it was maf v 3p
And in the spec chat I said it was maf v 3p
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@TastyPastry
Fun fact: My role card did NOT include any transparent text...now I understand why you made the comment about the loophole, but it was clearly visible to me.
@TastyPastry
Fun fact: My role card did NOT include any transparent text...now I understand why you made the comment about the loophole, but it was clearly visible to me.
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-09-14 20:02:50" ] [quote name="Oralee" date="2019-09-14 20:01:09" ] I would be sad mafia won. Except I won. So I'm not. XD Congratulations to the mafia! I know a few of you are newer mafia players and I'm particularly impressed you succeeded in deception. Requacy, I think I have your tell now, though. :P [/quote] What is it? I might need to know in the future, haha [/quote] She was way less active/posted many fewer readlists. She was alive for all of a day in Phantom mafia and I think she posted more readlists there than she did the entire game here. Also much more active about stating opinions about players in general and dissecting flavor.
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-09-14 20:02:50:

She was way less active/posted many fewer readlists. She was alive for all of a day in Phantom mafia and I think she posted more readlists there than she did the entire game here. Also much more active about stating opinions about players in general and dissecting flavor.
[quote name="Oralee" date="2019-09-14 20:01:09" ] I would be sad mafia won. Except I won. So I'm not. XD Congratulations to the mafia! I know a few of you are newer mafia players and I'm particularly impressed you succeeded in deception. Requacy, I think I have your tell now, though. :P [/quote] Honestly I don't care I'm just grumpy that I didn't get to use my Cool Reporter Powers I successfully guessed Requacy on the first night (and only night I lived) so yay me
Honestly I don't care I'm just grumpy that I didn't get to use my Cool Reporter Powers
I successfully guessed Requacy on the first night (and only night I lived) so yay me
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="Oralee" date="2019-09-14 20:05:25" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-09-14 20:02:50" ] [quote name="Oralee" date="2019-09-14 20:01:09" ] I would be sad mafia won. Except I won. So I'm not. XD Congratulations to the mafia! I know a few of you are newer mafia players and I'm particularly impressed you succeeded in deception. Requacy, I think I have your tell now, though. :P [/quote] What is it? I might need to know in the future, haha [/quote] She was way less active/posted many fewer readlists. She was alive for all of a day in Phantom mafia and I think she posted more readlists there than she did the entire game here. Also much more active about stating opinions about players in general and dissecting flavor. [/quote] [i]Congrats![/i] Also, I've been going through some extremely busy and bad stuff lately, so the less active part wasn't by choice. I was the [b]Professor.[/b]
Oralee wrote on 2019-09-14 20:05:25:
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-09-14 20:02:50:

She was way less active/posted many fewer readlists. She was alive for all of a day in Phantom mafia and I think she posted more readlists there than she did the entire game here. Also much more active about stating opinions about players in general and dissecting flavor.

Congrats! Also, I've been going through some extremely busy and bad stuff lately, so the less active part wasn't by choice.

I was the Professor.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100