Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 116 117
Crow was maf, unless you mean they could be revived with a new wincon. I'd use it on Pichu or Ember, since we know they were nkd, but that's your choice.
Crow was maf, unless you mean they could be revived with a new wincon. I'd use it on Pichu or Ember, since we know they were nkd, but that's your choice.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-07 08:43:33" ] Crow was maf, unless you mean they could be revived with a new wincon. I'd use it on Pichu or Ember, since we know they were nkd, but that's your choice. [/quote] Was he? I thought he was something like a weird neutral role. I guess I need to learn how to read again.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-07 08:43:33:

Was he? I thought he was something like a weird neutral role. I guess I need to learn how to read again.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

(Since only town remains, no need to hide some things anymore, haha.)

Dragonclaw101 was keeping their eyes out for the Monkey King while the other two players were trying to get home and stay safe. Next thing they knew was that they were tied up by a rope acting like a snake. "Peekaboo!"

Monkey king hopped into sight now, dressed as a Weight lifter. "Tell me; does this make me look fat?"
Before Dragon could answer, they were picked up and stuffed through the hole of a giant plastic donut. "Of course I'm not fat. Time to ditch the junk food anyway! Tell Viskara that I said hi."

With a swift kick, he sent the donut sign rolling with Dragon in the hole. Viskara was plotting with RadioReprise on how to take down the blasted baboon while Radio administered treatment for the prior damage that Viskara suffered at their hands before. Once they felt the ground shake faintly, Viskara calmly stood up while Radio moved to safety fast.

The look on the Monkey King's face as one hand stopped the rolling donut was priceless to Shapeclaw from his viewpoint. As soon as Radio helped the tied and ill-looking Dragon out of the donut hole, Viskara lifted the giant plastic thing and tossed it back at the Monkey King, who ducked just in time to avoid getting hit by the massive donut. "Well...That wasn't the punchline I was expecting..."

"Tch...Greasy ape." Viskara watched as morning rose. "We do not have much time, guys. Let's go find some items."
"Go without me. I won't be in the mood for breakfast so soon."

Radio was the only one with any luck finding an item before Shapeclaw.FAK called for the players to assemble. They put the item away and headed to meet with the others, the clattering of their tools could be heard as they approached the meeting spot.

Monkey King left Dragonclaw101 all tied up! Any actions they had planned that night were cancelled.
Monkey King tried to kill Viskara! Viskara countered back!
Radio used their syringe on Viskara! Viskara is all healed up now and their power is restored.
Radio found an item!
There is one clue, but who cares at this point?

It's daylight now. Send in your votes!
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Tweeter101 @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @Teenytinydragon

(Since only town remains, no need to hide some things anymore, haha.)

Dragonclaw101 was keeping their eyes out for the Monkey King while the other two players were trying to get home and stay safe. Next thing they knew was that they were tied up by a rope acting like a snake. "Peekaboo!"

Monkey king hopped into sight now, dressed as a Weight lifter. "Tell me; does this make me look fat?"
Before Dragon could answer, they were picked up and stuffed through the hole of a giant plastic donut. "Of course I'm not fat. Time to ditch the junk food anyway! Tell Viskara that I said hi."

With a swift kick, he sent the donut sign rolling with Dragon in the hole. Viskara was plotting with RadioReprise on how to take down the blasted baboon while Radio administered treatment for the prior damage that Viskara suffered at their hands before. Once they felt the ground shake faintly, Viskara calmly stood up while Radio moved to safety fast.

The look on the Monkey King's face as one hand stopped the rolling donut was priceless to Shapeclaw from his viewpoint. As soon as Radio helped the tied and ill-looking Dragon out of the donut hole, Viskara lifted the giant plastic thing and tossed it back at the Monkey King, who ducked just in time to avoid getting hit by the massive donut. "Well...That wasn't the punchline I was expecting..."

"Tch...Greasy ape." Viskara watched as morning rose. "We do not have much time, guys. Let's go find some items."
"Go without me. I won't be in the mood for breakfast so soon."

Radio was the only one with any luck finding an item before Shapeclaw.FAK called for the players to assemble. They put the item away and headed to meet with the others, the clattering of their tools could be heard as they approached the meeting spot.

Monkey King left Dragonclaw101 all tied up! Any actions they had planned that night were cancelled.
Monkey King tried to kill Viskara! Viskara countered back!
Radio used their syringe on Viskara! Viskara is all healed up now and their power is restored.
Radio found an item!
There is one clue, but who cares at this point?

It's daylight now. Send in your votes!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
“there’s one clue but who cares at this point” ME
I’m dead but I care :(
“there’s one clue but who cares at this point” ME
I’m dead but I care :(
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
MONKEY KING?!?!? WHY?! I LIKE YOU, BUT NOW YOUNHABENILLICITWD MY WRATH

I vote to lynch the Monkey Kong

xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-07 14:42:49" ] MONKEY KING?!?!? WHY?! I LIKE YOU, BUT NOW YOUNHABENILLICITWD MY WRATH I vote to lynch the Monkey Kong [/quote] Mobile sucks
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-07 14:42:49:

Mobile sucks
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
That typo looks like it came out of a Lovecraft novel.
I vote for the Monkey King.
That typo looks like it came out of a Lovecraft novel.
I vote for the Monkey King.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Looks like German to me
Looks like German to me
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-07 14:53:43" ] Looks like German to me [/quote] XD
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-07 14:53:43:
Looks like German to me
XD

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Lock my vote please
Lock my vote please

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 116 117