Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 116 117
Lock mine as well! Although, that makes me wonder what would happen if we lynched a player now...
Lock mine as well! Although, that makes me wonder what would happen if we lynched a player now...

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-07 15:09:21" ] Lock mine as well! Although, that makes me wonder what would happen if we lynched a player now... [/quote] You would be the scummiest town ever. XD
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-07 15:09:21:
You would be the scummiest town ever. XD
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-09-07 15:51:56" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-07 15:09:21" ] Lock mine as well! Although, that makes me wonder what would happen if we lynched a player now... [/quote] You would be the scummiest town ever. XD [/quote] XD I wanna see what happens as well!
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-09-07 15:51:56:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-07 15:09:21:
You would be the scummiest town ever. XD
XD I wanna see what happens as well!

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Whelp. Two locked votes already guarantees Monkey King's lynch. I'm waiting on the last voter and Moon's active notice.
Whelp. Two locked votes already guarantees Monkey King's lynch. I'm waiting on the last voter and Moon's active notice.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
I vote the Monkey King! My 20% chance triggered woohoo
I vote the Monkey King! My 20% chance triggered woohoo
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
Also the clue is that the Monkey King loves attention. Which we give him with voting, as it seems like.
Also the clue is that the Monkey King loves attention. Which we give him with voting, as it seems like.
[quote name="Viskara" date="2019-09-07 16:17:12" ] Also the clue is that the Monkey King loves attention. Which we give him with voting, as it seems like. [/quote] I? Think the clue was me picking up an item. [s]unless you're joking then ignore me ahrghrgh[/s]
Viskara wrote on 2019-09-07 16:17:12:

I? Think the clue was me picking up an item. unless you're joking then ignore me ahrghrgh

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-07 16:20:03" ] I? Think the clue was me picking up an item. [s]unless you're joking then ignore me ahrghrgh[/s] [/quote] No, it wasn't a joke don't worry lol Because the Monkey King attacked me, I got a hint about him. That's one of my abilities.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-07 16:20:03:
I? Think the clue was me picking up an item. unless you're joking then ignore me ahrghrgh

No, it wasn't a joke don't worry lol
Because the Monkey King attacked me, I got a hint about him. That's one of my abilities.
I just got an idea for a character to use next round...... the Avox girl from the Hunger Games....
I just got an idea for a character to use next round...... the Avox girl from the Hunger Games....

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Also, thanks for the heal, Radio!
And since it said that the healing restored my powers, does that mean that I get my Hollow abilities back or do they remain sealed by Shapeclaw?
Also, thanks for the heal, Radio!
And since it said that the healing restored my powers, does that mean that I get my Hollow abilities back or do they remain sealed by Shapeclaw?
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 116 117