Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 116 117
@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @thatonespeedster @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Reshiramu @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @TastyPastry @Teenytinydragon

"Anything yet, Shapeclaw?" Mimic asked her co-host. "I have nothing on my end," the fake navi replied. "The plot bunnies had the same luck too."

"Then you don't think… Could it have infected someone?"
Shapeclaw.FAK shook his head side to side in a calm manner. "I did traced that virus's makeup properties and can confirm that it is similar to my original design. It will not infect players, but that document file it raided suggests other things."
"Then we'll just keep searching until it shows up or we find it before it starts."

"That's the best we can do at this point...But how to stop it?"

Player messages pop up on Mimic's screen. "We'll figure it out. For now, we need to tend to the players..."

Playerpichu was walking when they were approached by another. Pichu seemingly summoned something and was about to send it after the stranger before the creature turned into paint and drenched their creator. The stranger left, laughing at their deed.

Frustrated, playerpichu decided to head home when they were smaacked from behind. Was that object something hefty? Then they stared as they saw something glow before multiple swords jabbed up from the ground.

A player searched through a few places, trying to strategize their moves for future reference. They kicked something with their foot, causing them to look down. This object they had kicked appeared to have a purpose...One that they will surely not waste.

Trotting on the streets, a player was keeping their eyes open for danger. Something glistened and made them approached the spot. There was an item close by, something they could tote so long as they were careful.

A player was strolling the neighborhood after a short dream. Hearing something, they looked to see a plot bunny, who appeared sorry for the noise and left them an item to make up for it. The player took the item, more calmer now.

Staggering about, a player looked for anything to help them live a little longer. They spotted an object and decided to take it.

Someone trolled playerpichu and walked away! Any action they had planned on doing was cancelled. Hints towards playerpichu was revealed!
Someone attacked playerpichu! They were stunned for the night!
playerpichu was killed! They were Rill Boismortier from Black Clover!
4 players have found items!
There are 8 clues to find, including playerpichu's.
The virus is still running amok!

@Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Moonbeams @playerpichu @nightskyseer @Melonwings @thatonespeedster @EmbertheSkywing @Beheaded @Viskara @Reshiramu @DeltaSnek @WarpedCream101 @Rosayc @TastyPastry @Teenytinydragon

"Anything yet, Shapeclaw?" Mimic asked her co-host. "I have nothing on my end," the fake navi replied. "The plot bunnies had the same luck too."

"Then you don't think… Could it have infected someone?"
Shapeclaw.FAK shook his head side to side in a calm manner. "I did traced that virus's makeup properties and can confirm that it is similar to my original design. It will not infect players, but that document file it raided suggests other things."
"Then we'll just keep searching until it shows up or we find it before it starts."

"That's the best we can do at this point...But how to stop it?"

Player messages pop up on Mimic's screen. "We'll figure it out. For now, we need to tend to the players..."

Playerpichu was walking when they were approached by another. Pichu seemingly summoned something and was about to send it after the stranger before the creature turned into paint and drenched their creator. The stranger left, laughing at their deed.

Frustrated, playerpichu decided to head home when they were smaacked from behind. Was that object something hefty? Then they stared as they saw something glow before multiple swords jabbed up from the ground.

A player searched through a few places, trying to strategize their moves for future reference. They kicked something with their foot, causing them to look down. This object they had kicked appeared to have a purpose...One that they will surely not waste.

Trotting on the streets, a player was keeping their eyes open for danger. Something glistened and made them approached the spot. There was an item close by, something they could tote so long as they were careful.

A player was strolling the neighborhood after a short dream. Hearing something, they looked to see a plot bunny, who appeared sorry for the noise and left them an item to make up for it. The player took the item, more calmer now.

Staggering about, a player looked for anything to help them live a little longer. They spotted an object and decided to take it.

Someone trolled playerpichu and walked away! Any action they had planned on doing was cancelled. Hints towards playerpichu was revealed!
Someone attacked playerpichu! They were stunned for the night!
playerpichu was killed! They were Rill Boismortier from Black Clover!
4 players have found items!
There are 8 clues to find, including playerpichu's.
The virus is still running amok!

https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
Alighty nobody died, yet.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Sorry...I still need to change the draft because of last minute actions. Give me a bit.
Sorry...I still need to change the draft because of last minute actions. Give me a bit.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-08-30 17:04:20" ] Alighty nobody died, yet. [/quote] That’s weird, but good? I guess? It would be annoying if all our maf were inactive and got modkilled or something though
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:04:20:
That’s weird, but good? I guess? It would be annoying if all our maf were inactive and got modkilled or something though
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-30 17:04:22" ] Sorry...I still need to change the draft because of last minute actions. Give me a bit. [/quote] Wait maybe it’s too soon to say that
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:04:22:
Wait maybe it’s too soon to say that
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Someone is at the brink of death, it seems. Perhapse.they picked up the syringe?
Someone is at the brink of death, it seems. Perhapse.they picked up the syringe?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-30 17:05:50" ] [quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-30 17:04:22" ] Sorry...I still need to change the draft because of last minute actions. Give me a bit. [/quote] Wait maybe it’s too soon to say that [/quote] I was 2 milliseconds faster.... I geuss I was?...
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-30 17:05:50:
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:04:22:
Wait maybe it’s too soon to say that
I was 2 milliseconds faster.... I geuss I was?...

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-30 17:06:33" ] Someone is at the brink of death, it seems. Perhapse.they picked up the syringe? [/quote] Please explain the items. I have no idea what the last games' were.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:06:33:
Please explain the items. I have no idea what the last games' were.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-08-30 17:07:46" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-30 17:06:33" ] Someone is at the brink of death, it seems. Perhapse.they picked up the syringe? [/quote] Please explain the items. I have no idea what the last games' were. [/quote] The syringe can heal a player. I know tgat. A gun can kill, a bulletproof vest can stop a kill, a smile bomb allows a player to escape actions and a noose trap alerts everyone to the person who targeted the item holder's identity and alignment
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:07:46:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:06:33:
Please explain the items. I have no idea what the last games' were.
The syringe can heal a player. I know tgat. A gun can kill, a bulletproof vest can stop a kill, a smile bomb allows a player to escape actions and a noose trap alerts everyone to the person who targeted the item holder's identity and alignment
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
A smoke bomb. Correct me if I am mistaken
A smoke bomb. Correct me if I am mistaken

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 116 117