Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Town and Neutral wi]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 116 117
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-30 17:09:08" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-08-30 17:07:46" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-30 17:06:33" ] Someone is at the brink of death, it seems. Perhapse.they picked up the syringe? [/quote] Please explain the items. I have no idea what the last games' were. [/quote] The syringe can heal a player. I know tgat. A gun can kill, a bulletproof vest can stop a kill, a smile bomb allows a player to escape actions and a noose trap alerts everyone to the person who targeted the item holder's identity and alignment [/quote] Thank you! They all seem pretty useful.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:09:08:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:07:46:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:06:33:
Someone is at the brink of death, it seems. Perhapse.they picked up the syringe?
Please explain the items. I have no idea what the last games' were.
The syringe can heal a player. I know tgat. A gun can kill, a bulletproof vest can stop a kill, a smile bomb allows a player to escape actions and a noose trap alerts everyone to the person who targeted the item holder's identity and alignment
Thank you! They all seem pretty useful.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Everything I said there was misspelled. I detest mobile.
Everything I said there was misspelled. I detest mobile.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
So we know who Pichu is, not sure that was a great idea (unless whoever the troller is is maf?). Interesting that the maf didn't kill, either it's a fake out or it could be that one or more of them are the three who haven't spoken yet

The syringe acted as a one time heal, iirc, but the flavor there could just be the way their character acts. "The brink of death" sounds a little like an over reaction?
So we know who Pichu is, not sure that was a great idea (unless whoever the troller is is maf?). Interesting that the maf didn't kill, either it's a fake out or it could be that one or more of them are the three who haven't spoken yet

The syringe acted as a one time heal, iirc, but the flavor there could just be the way their character acts. "The brink of death" sounds a little like an over reaction?

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-30 17:12:02" ] So we know who Pichu is, not sure that was a great idea (unless whoever the troller is is maf?). Interesting that the maf didn't kill, either it's a fake out or it could be that one or more of them are the three who haven't spoken yet The syringe acted as a one time heal, iirc, but the flavor there could just be the way their character acts. "The brink of death" sounds a little like an over reaction? [/quote] Or an infection
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-08-30 17:12:02:

Or an infection
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-30 17:13:30" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-30 17:12:02" ] So we know who Pichu is, not sure that was a great idea (unless whoever the troller is is maf?). Interesting that the maf didn't kill, either it's a fake out or it could be that one or more of them are the three who haven't spoken yet The syringe acted as a one time heal, iirc, but the flavor there could just be the way their character acts. "The brink of death" sounds a little like an over reaction? [/quote] Or an infection [/quote] The flavor said the virus wasn’t an infection though?
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:13:30:

Or an infection
The flavor said the virus wasn’t an infection though?
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-29 18:55:24" ] Also for anyone who wasn't here last game, here are the items and what they do. They can all be used at day or at night gun- kills healing syringe- heals bulletproof vest- protects you crystal ball- reveals info noise trap- alerts everyone of visitors at night smoke bomb- you escape one attack/action [/quote] @Tweeter101
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-29 18:55:24:
Also for anyone who wasn't here last game, here are the items and what they do. They can all be used at day or at night
gun- kills
healing syringe- heals
bulletproof vest- protects you
crystal ball- reveals info
noise trap- alerts everyone of visitors at night
smoke bomb- you escape one attack/action
@Tweeter101
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-30 17:14:21" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-08-30 17:13:30" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-08-30 17:12:02" ] So we know who Pichu is, not sure that was a great idea (unless whoever the troller is is maf?). Interesting that the maf didn't kill, either it's a fake out or it could be that one or more of them are the three who haven't spoken yet The syringe acted as a one time heal, iirc, but the flavor there could just be the way their character acts. "The brink of death" sounds a little like an over reaction? [/quote] Or an infection [/quote] The flavor said the virus wasn’t an infection though? [/quote] I know, that was what my mind jumped to though. It seems... like we are being lied to. I doubt it, as I believe this is non-b*stard. But let's not read too much into the flavor, we have a killer to catch.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-30 17:14:21:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-08-30 17:13:30:

Or an infection
The flavor said the virus wasn’t an infection though?
I know, that was what my mind jumped to though. It seems... like we are being lied to. I doubt it, as I believe this is non-b*stard. But let's not read too much into the flavor, we have a killer to catch.

Clayton Academy
I must leave now, and won't return until about 19:00
I must leave now, and won't return until about 19:00

Clayton Academy
Okay. Edit done mostly, now I have to get onto sending the item PMs.

@Melonwings, @Beheaded, and @WarpedCream101 did not get marked active last phase. I need to see them at least post or vote today to stay in the game.
Okay. Edit done mostly, now I have to get onto sending the item PMs.

@Melonwings, @Beheaded, and @WarpedCream101 did not get marked active last phase. I need to see them at least post or vote today to stay in the game.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
The flavor in this game is specifically meant to be read through, I'm pretty sure clues that were figured out were confirmed last game? And no one has died yet, the only information we have is the flavor.

And, as this is non-b_stard, I don't think there's any way we could be lied to. That's a weird conclusion to jump to.
The flavor in this game is specifically meant to be read through, I'm pretty sure clues that were figured out were confirmed last game? And no one has died yet, the only information we have is the flavor.

And, as this is non-b_stard, I don't think there's any way we could be lied to. That's a weird conclusion to jump to.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 116 117