Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 120 121
@MorRioghan

I am a whovian, if you couldn't tell from my Doctor Who fandragons.
@MorRioghan

I am a whovian, if you couldn't tell from my Doctor Who fandragons.
@Kay13 Tbh I haven't looked ... 9-11 were amazing, 12 and 13 have been bleh
@Kay13 Tbh I haven't looked ... 9-11 were amazing, 12 and 13 have been bleh
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan

I politely disagree, but you do you man. And I was just joking.
@MorRioghan

I politely disagree, but you do you man. And I was just joking.
I personally have loved all of them because I think they're all unique in their own ways.
I personally have loved all of them because I think they're all unique in their own ways.
@Kay13 That's fair haha. I've thought about making Dr. Who dragons but tbh, I'm more content with my Marvel bbs.
@Kay13 That's fair haha. I've thought about making Dr. Who dragons but tbh, I'm more content with my Marvel bbs.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan

I just looked at them and let me tell you those are some gorgeous dragons. I love the Iron Man on so much
@MorRioghan

I just looked at them and let me tell you those are some gorgeous dragons. I love the Iron Man on so much
@Kay13 Thank you!!! They were some of the first dragons I got. IM is currently my pfp...
@Kay13 Thank you!!! They were some of the first dragons I got. IM is currently my pfp...
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
Reserved

No lynch votes may be added or changed and no new posts may be made after this one
Reserved

No lynch votes may be added or changed and no new posts may be made after this one
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Alright, first, before posting the eotd, I'm just going to say I'm going to forgive a lot tonight

@EgoLobster
Yes, you broke the rules, but you didn't do it with malicious intent, unlike someone. As I've said, editing is an easily forgivable rule to break and while I highly disapprove of it being broken, I will not mod kill you because of it. The situation with AmalgamDragon was very different. Also, I'm sorry to hear what you went through today and I really hope you get better soon. Please take care of yourself

@MorRioghan
As I have forgiven Ego, I will also forgive your editing

Both of you had very non-malicious intents when it came to editing a post and I'll believe that you didn't mean to. However, know that I cannot always be so lenient in the future. From here on out, although I will not mod kill them, players who break the no editing or deleting post rule will face a punishment that will take away a(n) ability/power from them.
Alright, first, before posting the eotd, I'm just going to say I'm going to forgive a lot tonight

@EgoLobster
Yes, you broke the rules, but you didn't do it with malicious intent, unlike someone. As I've said, editing is an easily forgivable rule to break and while I highly disapprove of it being broken, I will not mod kill you because of it. The situation with AmalgamDragon was very different. Also, I'm sorry to hear what you went through today and I really hope you get better soon. Please take care of yourself

@MorRioghan
As I have forgiven Ego, I will also forgive your editing

Both of you had very non-malicious intents when it came to editing a post and I'll believe that you didn't mean to. However, know that I cannot always be so lenient in the future. From here on out, although I will not mod kill them, players who break the no editing or deleting post rule will face a punishment that will take away a(n) ability/power from them.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
End of Day 3

Vonalzo walked onstage after the last performer of the day walked off. He smiled, though it didn’t quite reach his eyes. “Good evening,” he greeted. “Today has been rather eventful, has it not?” Amusement flickered in his dark eyes for a fleeting moment. “Alas, even as I’d love to comment on some things, I cannot.”

One of the judges walked up to him and hands him a letter, much like the one seen at the first sunset. He thanked her and she nodded before rejoining the others.

“Ah, how exciting,” he said. “Let’s see who will be voted out today.” Vonalzo took his time unfolding the letter, but it was more so due to his shaking hands rather than any sort of building anticipation amongst the group. Upon reading the name, his eyes sparked with displeasure.

“Airplanefoxx,” he commented, reading the name aloud. “That’s who you’ve all decided on.” Looking up, he smiled once again. “Should I be offended they received more votes than I did?” he jested.

There were a few hesitant and muttered laughs spread out through the crowd.

“Well, come on up, Airplanefoxx,” he instructed, eyes landing on them and beckoning them up on stage. The named person did so and he handed them a small trophy. “A reward for your attempt. Consider it a participation trophy. Good on you for trying.”

Airplanefoxx accepted the trophy. “I-uh, thank you.”

“Well, good luck out there.” With a slight gesture, one of the judges stepped forth and guided Airplanefoxx off stage and towards the door.

“Bye everyone,” they said, exiting the auditorium. “It was fun!”

With them gone, Vonalzo turned his attention back to the group of contestants. “Well, now it’s time to sort out the liars from all those who gave the truth. I wish you luck on seeing to them.” He chuckled, genuine for once. “Some gave some very...creative lies and it’ll be fun to see if you can sniff them out. Good night everyone.” Turning away, he headed down the hall, humming a quiet tune under his breath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ8BeNZfABk

• Airplanefoxx, Baethan, was lynched
  • Day 3 has ended. Night 3 will end 2 May at 19:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose
  • Reminder: you may not post in the discussion thread during the night phase

Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @EmbertheSkywing @MorRioghan @SkyDancer10 @HimikoTheMage @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

Spectators: @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx
End of Day 3

Vonalzo walked onstage after the last performer of the day walked off. He smiled, though it didn’t quite reach his eyes. “Good evening,” he greeted. “Today has been rather eventful, has it not?” Amusement flickered in his dark eyes for a fleeting moment. “Alas, even as I’d love to comment on some things, I cannot.”

One of the judges walked up to him and hands him a letter, much like the one seen at the first sunset. He thanked her and she nodded before rejoining the others.

“Ah, how exciting,” he said. “Let’s see who will be voted out today.” Vonalzo took his time unfolding the letter, but it was more so due to his shaking hands rather than any sort of building anticipation amongst the group. Upon reading the name, his eyes sparked with displeasure.

“Airplanefoxx,” he commented, reading the name aloud. “That’s who you’ve all decided on.” Looking up, he smiled once again. “Should I be offended they received more votes than I did?” he jested.

There were a few hesitant and muttered laughs spread out through the crowd.

“Well, come on up, Airplanefoxx,” he instructed, eyes landing on them and beckoning them up on stage. The named person did so and he handed them a small trophy. “A reward for your attempt. Consider it a participation trophy. Good on you for trying.”

Airplanefoxx accepted the trophy. “I-uh, thank you.”

“Well, good luck out there.” With a slight gesture, one of the judges stepped forth and guided Airplanefoxx off stage and towards the door.

“Bye everyone,” they said, exiting the auditorium. “It was fun!”

With them gone, Vonalzo turned his attention back to the group of contestants. “Well, now it’s time to sort out the liars from all those who gave the truth. I wish you luck on seeing to them.” He chuckled, genuine for once. “Some gave some very...creative lies and it’ll be fun to see if you can sniff them out. Good night everyone.” Turning away, he headed down the hall, humming a quiet tune under his breath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ8BeNZfABk

• Airplanefoxx, Baethan, was lynched
  • Day 3 has ended. Night 3 will end 2 May at 19:00 FR time. You may begin to submit night actions as you so choose
  • Reminder: you may not post in the discussion thread during the night phase

Players: @Warriorgirl1234 @BerryBagel @MysticalScribe @StormDreamer @brighteningskies @EmbertheSkywing @MorRioghan @SkyDancer10 @HimikoTheMage @Kay13 @Snivy88 @EgoLobster

Spectators: @AllPowerfulPooge @Comba @Tanglefire @Airplanefoxx
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 120 121