Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121
oKAY GUYS LETS LYCH THE MOD lol
jghAv2V.png
Tangle reporting in~ :D

I’m Tanglefire, please call me Tangle (I regret putting that as username, since back then my thirteen year old self thought the word “fire” was special to me. Regret now. My pyromaniac over hyped younger self is very cringe. )
FR +15 (same time zone as Storm!). She/them both fine.

Eotd is very weird time for me, and to be completely honest I don’t think I’ll wake up in time. I’ll try to, but i’ll Mostly be voting before I sleep.

I make typos, lots of them.

I like lynches. We should always lynch. D1 lynch is just like any other lynch to me. You start off with no info, but it’s not like you have much extra info out for D2 and so on.

I haven’t played for quite some time, so uhhh I’m sorry if i’m Horrible at this now....
Tangle reporting in~ :D

I’m Tanglefire, please call me Tangle (I regret putting that as username, since back then my thirteen year old self thought the word “fire” was special to me. Regret now. My pyromaniac over hyped younger self is very cringe. )
FR +15 (same time zone as Storm!). She/them both fine.

Eotd is very weird time for me, and to be completely honest I don’t think I’ll wake up in time. I’ll try to, but i’ll Mostly be voting before I sleep.

I make typos, lots of them.

I like lynches. We should always lynch. D1 lynch is just like any other lynch to me. You start off with no info, but it’s not like you have much extra info out for D2 and so on.

I haven’t played for quite some time, so uhhh I’m sorry if i’m Horrible at this now....
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-04-23 18:52:55" ] oKAY GUYS LETS LYCH THE MOD lol [/quote] Mod for lunch! :)
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-04-23 18:52:55:

Mod for lunch! :)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Maithax :V hiss hiss [img]https://external-preview.redd.it/CxXJqWbGlqXWiyJrRvpPLJcm6mWlWQRGlAGEQ1GSTAI.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=ee67c05b4e9d74b31e28b0c9e348b1348740a1d0[/img]
@Maithax :V
hiss hiss
[img]https://external-preview.redd.it/CxXJqWbGlqXWiyJrRvpPLJcm6mWlWQRGlAGEQ1GSTAI.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=ee67c05b4e9d74b31e28b0c9e348b1348740a1d0[/img]
jghAv2V.png
I'm all favour for a mod lunch
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@StormDreamer
That's a lovely picture
@StormDreamer
That's a lovely picture
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Crunch munch that's the sound of mod lunch
Crunch munch that's the sound of mod lunch
sf13Wmt.png
ono whyy computer repost because image didn't load :/ [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/7a/e8/e37ae83446d98ac26834fef49bcd3e64.jpg[/img]
ono whyy computer
repost because image didn't load :/
e37ae83446d98ac26834fef49bcd3e64.jpg
jghAv2V.png
The cat has a knife! I think it might be mafia! We must lynch the adorable dangerous fluff!
The cat has a knife! I think it might be mafia! We must lynch the adorable dangerous fluff!
sf13Wmt.png
but yes hiss hiss at mod for being vague and not gaining my trust :3 [quote name="Maithax" date="2019-04-23 18:55:48" ] I'm all favour for a mod lunch [/quote] wAIT YOUR WINCON ISN'T TO BE LYNCHED RIGHT :knives: mafia... nightkill the mod? :o
but yes hiss hiss at mod for being vague and not gaining my trust :3
Maithax wrote on 2019-04-23 18:55:48:
wAIT YOUR WINCON ISN'T TO BE LYNCHED RIGHT

:knives:
mafia... nightkill the mod? :o
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121