Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39971300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399714/39971300_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Content with having found the subject of the "favour", Argent proceeds to [b]take it to Andy[/b]. He smirks under his moustache, thinking what his inquisitive alchemist friend would have done in his stead... and whether or not the device would have even survived the trip back.

Content with having found the subject of the "favour", Argent proceeds to take it to Andy. He smirks under his moustache, thinking what his inquisitive alchemist friend would have done in his stead... and whether or not the device would have even survived the trip back.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39778276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397783/39778276_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Day 5[/b] [i]Go inside the storage[/i] For all his intelligence, Dyn had never particularly been good at keeping focused. Soon enough he drifted into mindless daydreaming as he walked around the junkyard, wandering off the path eventually. Dyn clicked back to reality when he found himself in a nosier crowd and saw a large building of columns before him. The sign simply said 'Museum'. Now this intrigued him, the coatl [i]loved[/i] museums! And he might even learn something important about his tattoo in there or find whoever was this Enzul guy if he existed. Dyn fluttered among the displays, he would have loved to spend many minutes observing every detail but the constant itch from his tattoo was always a grim reminder. When he heard the dragons muttering nearby, his first thought was to scold them for such dismissal of the public artifacts. But he was interrupted when the markings on his body acted up, glowing brightly. And the pain! It was like being racked with awful muscle spasms all over, Dyn wanted to scream. He stumbled off into a unexplored area of the building and lay on the floor, catching his breath as the spasm dwindled in their intensity. The coatl shuddered, his crest and mane standing on their ends as static crackled around them. Dyn adjusted his cape and observed his surroundings. Before him was a closed door with a now shorted out magic lock. Perhaps this was the hidden storage he had heard mention of? Dyn decided to look inside.

39778276_350.png

Day 5
Go inside the storage

For all his intelligence, Dyn had never particularly been good at keeping focused.

Soon enough he drifted into mindless daydreaming as he walked around the junkyard, wandering off the path eventually. Dyn clicked back to reality when he found himself in a nosier crowd and saw a large building of columns before him. The sign simply said 'Museum'.

Now this intrigued him, the coatl loved museums! And he might even learn something important about his tattoo in there or find whoever was this Enzul guy if he existed.

Dyn fluttered among the displays, he would have loved to spend many minutes observing every detail but the constant itch from his tattoo was always a grim reminder. When he heard the dragons muttering nearby, his first thought was to scold them for such dismissal of the public artifacts.

But he was interrupted when the markings on his body acted up, glowing brightly. And the pain! It was like being racked with awful muscle spasms all over, Dyn wanted to scream.

He stumbled off into a unexplored area of the building and lay on the floor, catching his breath as the spasm dwindled in their intensity. The coatl shuddered, his crest and mane standing on their ends as static crackled around them. Dyn adjusted his cape and observed his surroundings.

Before him was a closed door with a now shorted out magic lock. Perhaps this was the hidden storage he had heard mention of?

Dyn decided to look inside.
5BljFaZ.png6HFLo7i.png
[b]Username:[/b] Stormdragon [b]User ID:[/b] 5665 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Echo [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19951008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199511/19951008_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=ocr a std]DATA LOG: JULY 26 OF 2018. THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE. LOCATION: THE JUNKYARD. BEGIN TEXT. I WALK ALONG THE EDGE, SCANNING FOR THE ITEM I'M LOOKING FOR. PROBLEM IS, THE NOCTURNE DID NOT SAY WHAT I'M ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR BESIDES "AN OLD PIECE OF MACHINERY." I CLOSE MY EYES IN FRUSTRATION. WE ARE IN LIGHTNING TERRITORY. HALF THE ITEMS IN THIS JUNKYARD ARE OLD PIECES OF MACHINERY. NO USE IN DIGGING THROUGH THE GARBAGE ALL DAY, I DECIDE, AND I WALK AWAY FROM THE JUNKYARD INTO THE HISTORIC DISTRICT. I FIND MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE MUSEUM AND FIGURE IF THIS GUARDIAN IS AS OLD AS ANDY HINTED AT, THEN MAYBE THERE WILL BE A PAINTING OR PHOTO OF HIM IN HERE, SO I'D AT LEAST BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE THE DRAGON ON THE STREET IF HE HAPPENED TO PASS ME. I FELT MY ARM BEGIN TO SCRATCH AND TINGLE AGAIN. THE PAIN BUILDS FAST, AND I MOVE AS QUICKLY AS I CAN OUTSIDE SO THE SAME DESTRUCTION TO SHELVING AROUND ME DOESN'T HAPPEN IN THE MUSEUM LIKE IT HAD IN THE JUNK SHOP. AS I HURRIEDLY WALK TOWARD THE ALLEY BETWEEN THE MUSEUM AND THE NEXT BUILDING BLACK SPOTS DANCE ACROSS MY VISION. MY ARM ON WHICH THE TATTOO IS EMBLAZONED SUDDENLY DOESN'T FIND PURCHASE ON ANY GROUND, AND MY ARM FALLS A FEW FEET INTO THE GROUND UNTIL I'VE FALLEN ONTO MY CHEST WITH MY ARM DANGLING IN THE HOLE. I PUSH MYSELF UP TO FIND THAT THE TATTOO HAS NOW SPREAD ENTIRELY ACROSS MY CHEST. STRAY SCREWS AND NAILS THAT HAD BEEN ON THE GROUND WERE NOW STUCK WEAKLY TO MY CHEST WITH STATIC. I BRUSH THEM OFF, HEARING THEM BOUNCE DOWN THE HOLE. WELL, NOT A HOLE, A STAIRWELL. THE DOUBLE DOORS AT THE BASE OF THE STAIRS HAD A MAGIC LOCK ON IT, BUT THE LOCK SEEMED TO BE INACTIVE. I GLANCE AROUND, NOT SEEING ANYONE AT ALL SAVE A STRAY FAMILIAR. WHY NOT? I WALK DOWN THE STAIRS AND GO INSIDE. END TEXT.[/font] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/19#post_34446206]<--- PREVIOUS ENTRY[/url] [right][url=]NEXT ENTRY --->[/url][/right]
Username: Stormdragon
User ID: 5665
Dragon Name: Echo
Dragon Picture:
19951008_350.png

DATA LOG: JULY 26 OF 2018. THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE.

BEGIN TEXT.
I WALK ALONG THE EDGE, SCANNING FOR THE ITEM I'M LOOKING FOR. PROBLEM IS, THE NOCTURNE DID NOT SAY WHAT I'M ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR BESIDES "AN OLD PIECE OF MACHINERY." I CLOSE MY EYES IN FRUSTRATION. WE ARE IN LIGHTNING TERRITORY. HALF THE ITEMS IN THIS JUNKYARD ARE OLD PIECES OF MACHINERY. NO USE IN DIGGING THROUGH THE GARBAGE ALL DAY, I DECIDE, AND I WALK AWAY FROM THE JUNKYARD INTO THE HISTORIC DISTRICT.
I FIND MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE MUSEUM AND FIGURE IF THIS GUARDIAN IS AS OLD AS ANDY HINTED AT, THEN MAYBE THERE WILL BE A PAINTING OR PHOTO OF HIM IN HERE, SO I'D AT LEAST BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE THE DRAGON ON THE STREET IF HE HAPPENED TO PASS ME.
I FELT MY ARM BEGIN TO SCRATCH AND TINGLE AGAIN. THE PAIN BUILDS FAST, AND I MOVE AS QUICKLY AS I CAN OUTSIDE SO THE SAME DESTRUCTION TO SHELVING AROUND ME DOESN'T HAPPEN IN THE MUSEUM LIKE IT HAD IN THE JUNK SHOP. AS I HURRIEDLY WALK TOWARD THE ALLEY BETWEEN THE MUSEUM AND THE NEXT BUILDING BLACK SPOTS DANCE ACROSS MY VISION. MY ARM ON WHICH THE TATTOO IS EMBLAZONED SUDDENLY DOESN'T FIND PURCHASE ON ANY GROUND, AND MY ARM FALLS A FEW FEET INTO THE GROUND UNTIL I'VE FALLEN ONTO MY CHEST WITH MY ARM DANGLING IN THE HOLE.
I PUSH MYSELF UP TO FIND THAT THE TATTOO HAS NOW SPREAD ENTIRELY ACROSS MY CHEST. STRAY SCREWS AND NAILS THAT HAD BEEN ON THE GROUND WERE NOW STUCK WEAKLY TO MY CHEST WITH STATIC. I BRUSH THEM OFF, HEARING THEM BOUNCE DOWN THE HOLE. WELL, NOT A HOLE, A STAIRWELL. THE DOUBLE DOORS AT THE BASE OF THE STAIRS HAD A MAGIC LOCK ON IT, BUT THE LOCK SEEMED TO BE INACTIVE.
I GLANCE AROUND, NOT SEEING ANYONE AT ALL SAVE A STRAY FAMILIAR. WHY NOT? I WALK DOWN THE STAIRS AND GO INSIDE.
END TEXT.

<--- PREVIOUS ENTRY
[url=]NEXT ENTRY --->[/url]
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5443143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54432/5443143_350.png[/img] [/url] Stark thanked his lucky stars that he made the leap to the top of the waterfall. His repulsors - indeed, most of his tech apart from Jarvis - seemed to be non-responsive, maybe due to the fall, or because of what he'd landed in. He had built in safety features that meant that the repulsors and jets wouldn't fire if it was dangerous, so perhaps there was flammable gas in the sewers, or perhaps the circuits had got wet. He didn't want to think about with [i]what[/i]. Whatever had caused it, it meant that his carefully hand-crafted armour was nothing more than dead weight slowing him down. He wasn't about to abandon his tech, though. He could fix it later. He jogged down the tunnel, Jarvis lighting the way with the glow from his eyes and sparking chestplate. Honestly, he was glad of the reprieve that the waterfall gave him, even if for a moment he'd doubted whether he'd make the jump. The armour was [i]heavy[/i]. As he came to a fork in the road, he halted and considered his options. On the one hand, a gate and a lever, presumably to close off the tunnel. On the other, a tunnel with a distant light. "Huh," he said, eyeing first one and then the other. "Jarvis? Ideas?" "Regrettably, my scans cannot penetrate the tunnel walls, sir," Jarvis said, shaking his head. "I cannot confirm what the lever does." Stark hummed, eyeing the lever with more suspicion. He liked to live dangerously - and it was a good thing, considering the current situation - but without knowing exactly what the lever did, he could end up in even more trouble. The approaching sound of running footsteps - Taliesin? - forced him to action. "Well, in that case," he said, choosing the other tunnel and dashing along it with Jarvis flitting alongside him. He [i]really[/i] wanted out of the sewer, in any case, and light meant a way out, right?

5443143_350.png

Stark thanked his lucky stars that he made the leap to the top of the waterfall. His repulsors - indeed, most of his tech apart from Jarvis - seemed to be non-responsive, maybe due to the fall, or because of what he'd landed in. He had built in safety features that meant that the repulsors and jets wouldn't fire if it was dangerous, so perhaps there was flammable gas in the sewers, or perhaps the circuits had got wet. He didn't want to think about with what.

Whatever had caused it, it meant that his carefully hand-crafted armour was nothing more than dead weight slowing him down. He wasn't about to abandon his tech, though. He could fix it later.

He jogged down the tunnel, Jarvis lighting the way with the glow from his eyes and sparking chestplate. Honestly, he was glad of the reprieve that the waterfall gave him, even if for a moment he'd doubted whether he'd make the jump. The armour was heavy.

As he came to a fork in the road, he halted and considered his options. On the one hand, a gate and a lever, presumably to close off the tunnel. On the other, a tunnel with a distant light.

"Huh," he said, eyeing first one and then the other. "Jarvis? Ideas?"

"Regrettably, my scans cannot penetrate the tunnel walls, sir," Jarvis said, shaking his head. "I cannot confirm what the lever does."

Stark hummed, eyeing the lever with more suspicion. He liked to live dangerously - and it was a good thing, considering the current situation - but without knowing exactly what the lever did, he could end up in even more trouble.

The approaching sound of running footsteps - Taliesin? - forced him to action.

"Well, in that case," he said, choosing the other tunnel and dashing along it with Jarvis flitting alongside him. He really wanted out of the sewer, in any case, and light meant a way out, right?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[center]Aw rats I forgot about yesterday. Doof. Oh well I'll post an RP reply just for the hell of it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39486788] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39486788&skin=0&apparel=17895,26276,26557,20837,5169&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][/center] Freyja was still tired from all the days events, so she nearly decided to just ignore the fae's request. However the burning on her arm reminded her that she really [i]should[/i] do anything she can to get rid of it, so she decided to [b]head to the market[/b]. ----- Freyja hesitated for a moment, she's not much of a fighter. But having watched Cat she felt pretty confident that she could at least do [i]something[/i] to help her, and boy did she feel like she [i]had[/i] to [b]do something to help her.[/b]
Aw rats I forgot about yesterday. Doof. Oh well I'll post an RP reply just for the hell of it.

dragon?did=39486788&skin=0&apparel=17895,26276,26557,20837,5169&xt=dressing.png

Freyja was still tired from all the days events, so she nearly decided to just ignore the fae's request. However the burning on her arm reminded her that she really should do anything she can to get rid of it, so she decided to head to the market.

Freyja hesitated for a moment, she's not much of a fighter. But having watched Cat she felt pretty confident that she could at least do something to help her, and boy did she feel like she had to do something to help her.
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41666693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416667/41666693_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Pinwheel ran, splashing through the sewers. He hardly cared at all that his feathers were now filthy—all he wanted was to get away from the dragon chasing close behind him. At the sight of the waterfall he nearly lost hope. There was no way he could fight the Mirror off if it came to that, and then what would happen to him? His only option was to try and get to the top. Pinwheel jumped into the air, beating his wings hard to get the necessary lift while hoping Taliesin wasn't fast enough to tackle him. He held his breath, uncertain if he could make it in such tight quarters, but as he reached the top he sighed in relief. At least that hadn't gone as badly as it could've. The feeling was short lived, however: the Mirror wasn't far behind him, and he needed to keep running. Looking at his options, Pinwheel didn't think twice as he ran toward the gate. While the light promised a return to the surface, if he could drop a gate between himself and Taliesin he would be able to get away for sure. ...He'd think of what to do next when it came to that.

Pinwheel ran, splashing through the sewers. He hardly cared at all that his feathers were now filthy—all he wanted was to get away from the dragon chasing close behind him. At the sight of the waterfall he nearly lost hope. There was no way he could fight the Mirror off if it came to that, and then what would happen to him?

His only option was to try and get to the top. Pinwheel jumped into the air, beating his wings hard to get the necessary lift while hoping Taliesin wasn't fast enough to tackle him. He held his breath, uncertain if he could make it in such tight quarters, but as he reached the top he sighed in relief. At least that hadn't gone as badly as it could've. The feeling was short lived, however: the Mirror wasn't far behind him, and he needed to keep running.

Looking at his options, Pinwheel didn't think twice as he ran toward the gate. While the light promised a return to the surface, if he could drop a gate between himself and Taliesin he would be able to get away for sure. ...He'd think of what to do next when it came to that.
tumblr_pb9uos9TFI1v64nmoo2_r1_400.png ________________

Ray / FR+3
Wishlist
WvWDaily7.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=14969459&skin=8956&apparel=10879,16491,26276,769,1103,16234,13079,25929,15274,6953,5399,7280,352&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] After he recovered his breath again, he started to wander around the Emporium, looking for people and places that might give him clues as to Enzul's whereabouts, or at least some information about the ancient artefacts that circulate in this Market, among others, his cursed armband. For some reason, when he saw the museum, he felt the urge to enter.. He followed his instincts, but was somewhat disappointed by the lack of interesting artefacts exposed here. He overheard some other visitors talking about how the most interesting stuff is locked somewhere safe, away from prying eyes. He considers that this must be true, so maybe he could sneak into the storage. However, where could they keep those artefacts? Around him, here was nothing, as he was standing inside an atrium dome with a glass ceiling, and windows on every wall, nothing else, there were seemingly no doors leading anywhere closed off. He sighs, maybe they kept the truly valuable items in another building. He decided to head out and look elsewhere, but his tattoo started to ache, and glow, everyone looked at him, so he hurried outside as quickly as possible and in his dizzy state, tripped into a.. trench? A ditch? What's this... Gloomwillow noticed him struggling, so they flew out from their bauble and tried to see if he was well. They told him that the tattoo had spread, and now covered his neck and both arms. Unknown barely knew where he had fallen, when Gloomwillow told him to look at the in front of him. He had fell down the stairs to the entrance of the Museum's underground storage facility! And the magical sealed on the door had been broken due to the magical outburst from his tattoo. He was in luck, and decided that now that he had so conveniently stumbled upon this entrance and blew open the lock, why not enter? Gloomwillow took the lead, so they could light up the way while looking for a light switch... . [right][u][b]Next post---> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2487827/27#post_34472415]X[/url][/b][/u][/right] Will edit this: ???

dragon?did=14969459&skin=8956&apparel=10879,16491,26276,769,1103,16234,13079,25929,15274,6953,5399,7280,352&xt=dressing.png

After he recovered his breath again, he started to wander around the Emporium, looking for people and places that might give him clues as to Enzul's whereabouts, or at least some information about the ancient artefacts that circulate in this Market, among others, his cursed armband.

For some reason, when he saw the museum, he felt the urge to enter.. He followed his instincts, but was somewhat disappointed by the lack of interesting artefacts exposed here. He overheard some other visitors talking about how the most interesting stuff is locked somewhere safe, away from prying eyes.

He considers that this must be true, so maybe he could sneak into the storage. However, where could they keep those artefacts? Around him, here was nothing, as he was standing inside an atrium dome with a glass ceiling, and windows on every wall, nothing else, there were seemingly no doors leading anywhere closed off. He sighs, maybe they kept the truly valuable items in another building.

He decided to head out and look elsewhere, but his tattoo started to ache, and glow, everyone looked at him, so he hurried outside as quickly as possible and in his dizzy state, tripped into a.. trench? A ditch? What's this... Gloomwillow noticed him struggling, so they flew out from their bauble and tried to see if he was well.

They told him that the tattoo had spread, and now covered his neck and both arms. Unknown barely knew where he had fallen, when Gloomwillow told him to look at the in front of him. He had fell down the stairs to the entrance of the Museum's underground storage facility! And the magical sealed on the door had been broken due to the magical outburst from his tattoo.

He was in luck, and decided that now that he had so conveniently stumbled upon this entrance and blew open the lock, why not enter? Gloomwillow took the lead, so they could light up the way while looking for a light switch... .
Next post---> X

Will edit this: ???

69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Firra @akitcougar

Just changed my username from OpalNova! Wanted to give you guys a head's up, let me know if there's anything I should do to keep things uncomplicated. ^^
@Firra @akitcougar

Just changed my username from OpalNova! Wanted to give you guys a head's up, let me know if there's anything I should do to keep things uncomplicated. ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25652537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256526/25652537_350.png[/img] [/url] Tempest sighed a little angrily. He did NOT want to get involved and would rather head out himself, but he felt a little obligation to go and help Cat. Hopefully this wouldn't end badly; he didn't want to be caught himself, not when he had a lead to get this [i]thing[/i] removed.

25652537_350.png

Tempest sighed a little angrily. He did NOT want to get involved and would rather head out himself, but he felt a little obligation to go and help Cat. Hopefully this wouldn't end badly; he didn't want to be caught himself, not when he had a lead to get this thing removed.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Venusian

I just replaced your name on our sheets, so just use your new UN.
@Venusian

I just replaced your name on our sheets, so just use your new UN.
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41