Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Mayhem at the Market (CYOA)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Thank you!

1. Transfomation
2. Celebrant
3. Trash or Treasure?
4. Protective Articles
5. Swamp Monster
Thank you!

1. Transfomation
2. Celebrant
3. Trash or Treasure?
4. Protective Articles
5. Swamp Monster
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Ooh, yay!! Thank you! :O

1. Taliesin (of course)
2. Transformation
3. Protective Articles
4. Trash or Treasure
5. Celebrant
6. Subtle Disguise
7. Fine Wares
8. Exquisite Goods
9. Cotriona
10. Swamp Monster

Psst. Reading through the Twine, I found that the page for "Take the device to Andy" doesn't have links to the final options! Everything else seems good though (and I loved reading all the branching stories!)
Ooh, yay!! Thank you! :O

1. Taliesin (of course)
2. Transformation
3. Protective Articles
4. Trash or Treasure
5. Celebrant
6. Subtle Disguise
7. Fine Wares
8. Exquisite Goods
9. Cotriona
10. Swamp Monster

Psst. Reading through the Twine, I found that the page for "Take the device to Andy" doesn't have links to the final options! Everything else seems good though (and I loved reading all the branching stories!)
event-sig-small-4.png
Thanks for hosting and congratulations to all of the winners!

1. Protective Articles
2. Transfomation
3. Celebrant
4. Trash or Treasure?
5. Nighttime Bazaar
6. Swamp Monster
Thanks for hosting and congratulations to all of the winners!

1. Protective Articles
2. Transfomation
3. Celebrant
4. Trash or Treasure?
5. Nighttime Bazaar
6. Swamp Monster
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Ahh!! thank you so much! It was my first ever RP/CYOA event I tried even if I did come in late - I'm glad I tried out, I look forward to the future and other fesitvals doing similar stuff - thank you so much!

1. Celebrant
2. Cotriona [?]
[nvm it appears people before me laid claim to them already]
3. Superb Equipment
4. Exquisite Goods
5. Nighttime Bazaar

im not too picky on everything else after! [sorry i made lot of edits, i was nervous and couldnt decide, it's my first event i've tried and won something in!]
Ahh!! thank you so much! It was my first ever RP/CYOA event I tried even if I did come in late - I'm glad I tried out, I look forward to the future and other fesitvals doing similar stuff - thank you so much!

1. Celebrant
2. Cotriona [?]
[nvm it appears people before me laid claim to them already]
3. Superb Equipment
4. Exquisite Goods
5. Nighttime Bazaar

im not too picky on everything else after! [sorry i made lot of edits, i was nervous and couldnt decide, it's my first event i've tried and won something in!]
5BljFaZ.png6HFLo7i.png
Oh, awesome! I'll go with

1. Transformation
2. Celebrant

Thank you! ^^
Oh, awesome! I'll go with

1. Transformation
2. Celebrant

Thank you! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
thanks this event was a lot of fun!
  1. Transformation
  2. Celebrant
  3. Trash or Treasure?
thanks this event was a lot of fun!
  1. Transformation
  2. Celebrant
  3. Trash or Treasure?
1. Trash or Treasure
2. Pet Shop (Swift Volt and Chromefeather Lookout)
3. Pet Shop- In the off chance that one of the those familiars are taken I’d also take, in descending order of interest, a. Sentinel Mith, b. Steelhound, c. Spellbound Golem, or d. Clattercog Engineer.

Thanks!
1. Trash or Treasure
2. Pet Shop (Swift Volt and Chromefeather Lookout)
3. Pet Shop- In the off chance that one of the those familiars are taken I’d also take, in descending order of interest, a. Sentinel Mith, b. Steelhound, c. Spellbound Golem, or d. Clattercog Engineer.

Thanks!
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@FawnStars7 @Illyrael @rubyredtan @GuardianDragonak @WhitePhoenix @HedwigHufflepuff

Third round of winners (Should be the last)! Check the next post for the current prizes.
  1. @Saronai
  2. @Espoir
  3. @ThisOneIsBlue
  4. @Lundlaeva
  5. @ArtemisAgrotera
  6. @GryphonSong
  7. @WhitePhoenix
  8. @Rosoidela
  9. @Goldia
  10. @dustclouds
  11. @BlackwatchGenji
  12. @FawnStars7
@FawnStars7 @Illyrael @rubyredtan @GuardianDragonak @WhitePhoenix @HedwigHufflepuff

Third round of winners (Should be the last)! Check the next post for the current prizes.
  1. @Saronai
  2. @Espoir
  3. @ThisOneIsBlue
  4. @Lundlaeva
  5. @ArtemisAgrotera
  6. @GryphonSong
  7. @WhitePhoenix
  8. @Rosoidela
  9. @Goldia
  10. @dustclouds
  11. @BlackwatchGenji
  12. @FawnStars7
60787410.png 57806280.png
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429830638388903936/467702356809875476/Prizes.png[/img] [quote=Mirshann][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1787277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17873/1787277_350.png[/img] [/url] Level 25, low 7 digit imperial with lore, apparel, and eliminate. [/quote] [quote=Fine Wares] [item=alchemist eyewear][item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=Peacebringer's mantle] [/quote] [quote=Exquisite Goods] [item=Black Protective eyewear][item=supercharged alchemist tools][item=Whisperer's Mantle] [/quote] [quote=Pleasant Commodities] [item=orange Protective eyewear][item=primary alchemist tools][item=twice-dyed mantle] [/quote] [quote=Subtle Disguise?][item=Venom Rogue Belt][item=Venom Rogue Bracers][item=Venom Rogue Cape] [item=Venom Rogue Footpads][item=Venom Rogue Gloves][item=Venom Rogue Hood][item=Venom Rogue Mask] [item=Venom Rogue Tail Binding][item=Venom Rogue Trousers][item=Venom Rogue Vest][item=Venom Rogue Wing Guard] [/quote] [quote=Nighttime Bazaar][item=Celebration sage lantern][item=Charming sage lantern][item=Dusty sage lantern][item=Golden sage lantern] [item=Learned sage lantern][item=Lucky sage lantern][item=Mystic sage lantern][item=Verdant sage lantern] [/quote] [quote=Pet Shop] One each of the GW fams except bosses, choose 2. [item=black iron creeper][item=clattercog engineer][item=construction mith][item=coppercoil creeper][item=mistral minion][item=monkey wrench][item=scrapmetal tracker][item=sentinel mith][item=sentry squawker][item=spellbound golem][item=steelhound][item=swift lumen][/quote] [size=7][font=Gabriola][b]All prizes added![/b][/font][/size] [/center]
Prizes.png
Mirshann wrote:

1787277_350.png

Level 25, low 7 digit imperial with lore, apparel, and eliminate.
Fine Wares wrote:
Alchemist Eyewear Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Peacebringer's Mantle
Exquisite Goods wrote:
Black Protective Eyewear Supercharged Alchemist Tools Whisperer's Mantle
Pleasant Commodities wrote:
Orange Protective Eyewear Primary Alchemist Tools Twice-Dyed Mantle
Subtle Disguise? wrote:
Venom Rogue Belt Venom Rogue Bracers Venom Rogue Cape
Venom Rogue Footpads Venom Rogue Gloves Venom Rogue Hood Venom Rogue Mask
Venom Rogue Tail Binding Venom Rogue Trousers Venom Rogue Vest Venom Rogue Wing Guard
Nighttime Bazaar wrote:
Celebration Sage Lantern Charming Sage Lantern Dusty Sage Lantern Golden Sage Lantern
Learned Sage Lantern Lucky Sage Lantern Mystic Sage Lantern Verdant Sage Lantern
Pet Shop wrote:
One each of the GW fams except bosses, choose 2.

Black Iron Creeper Clattercog Engineer Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Mistral Minion Monkey Wrench Scrapmetal Tracker Sentinel Mith Sentry Squawker Spellbound Golem Steelhound Swift Lumen

All prizes added!
60787410.png 57806280.png
@Firra

1. Nighttime Bazaar
2. Fine Wares
3. Exquisite Goods
4. Pleasant Commodities
5. Subtle Disguise?
6. Pet Shop - Whatever two, it doesn't matter.
@Firra

1. Nighttime Bazaar
2. Fine Wares
3. Exquisite Goods
4. Pleasant Commodities
5. Subtle Disguise?
6. Pet Shop - Whatever two, it doesn't matter.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41