Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [OPEN!] The Survival Wars!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
OW THAT HATCHET HAD TO HURT
OW THAT HATCHET HAD TO HURT
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center] [center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Day Sixteen[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1EAIE5Q.png[/img][/center] [font=book antiqua]Day sixteen has arrived, bringing new events for the teams. ----- [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Furious[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@SassmasterMaxie @Khaos101 @Astra52 @BlazeWolf96 @Lorde @CrickyCrick @Stanzascale @Lewa @Venusian @rluie @ElloLove))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Healer [b]Allegra[/b], after evaluating the consequences, decides to pour her effort for the day into fully healing Gatherer [b]Tigrinum[/b]'s injured shoulder, for it is likely to become a safety hazard in short order due to infections. After mentally preparing, she uses her concentrated magic to seal the wound. The action is [i]successful, but leaves her very, very tired[/i]. After she does a secondary evaluation of the once-wound, she finds an out-of-the-way spot to collapse and regain her strength. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Wild [/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Gatherer [b]Jett[/b] is hit with some sort of [i]dart[/i] while fishing at a nearby river. He doesn't notice it at first, passing it off as some sort of insect sting, but feels horribly lightheaded the moment he stands up to return to camp. He manages to stagger back to the rest of the team eventually, and passes out just moments after describing things to Healers [b]Clover and Lynne[/b]. They manage to find and remove the dart, and identify the poison that it was covering it. It is a sure sign of hostile local dryads, but at least the poison is easily identified. The Healer duo makes quick work on preparing the antidote, readying it for use when [b]Jett[/b] awakens. -Healer [b]Jasper[/b] tags along with Gatherers [b]Bryn, Suna, and Suvi[/b] as they make a quarrying expedition to the abandoned mine. While the Gatherers cut [i]large quantities[/i] of stone, [b]Jasper[/b] pokes around in search of valuables, harvesting [i]small clusters of amethyst, peridot, lapis, and ruby[/i] that will be very useful in any future trades. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Primal[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-The forward momentum continues under pressure from Leader [b]Feuer[/b]. The rest of the walls for the shelter are [i]completed entirely[/i], but the roof is incomplete by day's end. [b]Feuer[/b] praises the team and promises several relaxing days if the whole shelter can be finished tomorrow. -Warrior [b]PrimalInstincts[/b], while out scouting around Team Ruthless' camp, finds himself caught in a trap. In addition to several [i]deep scratches[/i] gained while struggling, Gatherer [b]Spaark[/b] of Team Ruthless finds him in the trap before he can escape. She yells for backup, and [b]PrimalInstincts[/b] is captured swiftly by opposing Warriors [b]Cumulus and Manae[/b]. Team Primal notices his absence by that night, but are unable to find him, much to their shock and horror. They fear the worst, and preparations to attack Team Ruthless, the suspected culprits, are immediately set in order. [i]((PrimalInstincts has been apprehended and will be unable to complete any actions until he can be freed!))[/i] [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Ruthless[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-A warrior from the opposing Team Primal is captured after being caught in a hidden trap. While this also confirms the suspicions that Primal knows where Ruthless' camp is, it also reduces Primal's warrior count by one and gives Ruthless a valuable hostage of sorts. The prisoner is bound temporarily while a cell of sorts is fashioned for him by Craftsmen [b]Amaranta and Cannibalistic[/b]. Leader [b]Candles[/b] praises the whole team and organizes a small celebration that evening. ----- [font=book antiqua]The plot thickens!! Sorry about missing yesterday, guys! Wifi shut off unexpectedly last night before I could get the post out :/ [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png
Day Sixteen
1EAIE5Q.png

Day sixteen has arrived, bringing new events for the teams.

Team Furious

-Healer Allegra, after evaluating the consequences, decides to pour her effort for the day into fully healing Gatherer Tigrinum's injured shoulder, for it is likely to become a safety hazard in short order due to infections. After mentally preparing, she uses her concentrated magic to seal the wound. The action is successful, but leaves her very, very tired. After she does a secondary evaluation of the once-wound, she finds an out-of-the-way spot to collapse and regain her strength.

Team Wild
((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))

-Gatherer Jett is hit with some sort of dart while fishing at a nearby river. He doesn't notice it at first, passing it off as some sort of insect sting, but feels horribly lightheaded the moment he stands up to return to camp. He manages to stagger back to the rest of the team eventually, and passes out just moments after describing things to Healers Clover and Lynne. They manage to find and remove the dart, and identify the poison that it was covering it. It is a sure sign of hostile local dryads, but at least the poison is easily identified. The Healer duo makes quick work on preparing the antidote, readying it for use when Jett awakens.

-Healer Jasper tags along with Gatherers Bryn, Suna, and Suvi as they make a quarrying expedition to the abandoned mine. While the Gatherers cut large quantities of stone, Jasper pokes around in search of valuables, harvesting small clusters of amethyst, peridot, lapis, and ruby that will be very useful in any future trades.

Team Primal
((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))

-The forward momentum continues under pressure from Leader Feuer. The rest of the walls for the shelter are completed entirely, but the roof is incomplete by day's end. Feuer praises the team and promises several relaxing days if the whole shelter can be finished tomorrow.

-Warrior PrimalInstincts, while out scouting around Team Ruthless' camp, finds himself caught in a trap. In addition to several deep scratches gained while struggling, Gatherer Spaark of Team Ruthless finds him in the trap before he can escape. She yells for backup, and PrimalInstincts is captured swiftly by opposing Warriors Cumulus and Manae. Team Primal notices his absence by that night, but are unable to find him, much to their shock and horror. They fear the worst, and preparations to attack Team Ruthless, the suspected culprits, are immediately set in order.

((PrimalInstincts has been apprehended and will be unable to complete any actions until he can be freed!))

Team Ruthless
((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))

-A warrior from the opposing Team Primal is captured after being caught in a hidden trap. While this also confirms the suspicions that Primal knows where Ruthless' camp is, it also reduces Primal's warrior count by one and gives Ruthless a valuable hostage of sorts. The prisoner is bound temporarily while a cell of sorts is fashioned for him by Craftsmen Amaranta and Cannibalistic. Leader Candles praises the whole team and organizes a small celebration that evening.

The plot thickens!!

Sorry about missing yesterday, guys! Wifi shut off unexpectedly last night before I could get the post out :/

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Yesss my Jasper boy is doing so good it’s like seeing my kid off to the first day of school!

Meanwhile Primal and Ruthless are in full out war. they have a hostage and I’m scared
Yesss my Jasper boy is doing so good it’s like seeing my kid off to the first day of school!

Meanwhile Primal and Ruthless are in full out war. they have a hostage and I’m scared
l9szmFh.jpg
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39552330][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/395524/39552330p.png[/img][/url][/center] During Team Ruthless' celebration that evening, Monarch seems to keep to herself. The Pearlcatcher seems troubled, looking no one in the eye and rolling her pearl anxiously between her paws. Something about this scenario felt too familiar, and she didn't like it. If only Seaborn and Permafrost were here. They were always better than her at these complicated things like [i]morality[/i], and telling when things had gone too far, and breaking rules when they were unjust. ... Well, Seaborn quite liked to break the fair rules, too, but there was a difference. Her lighthearted demeanor never faltered, but you could tell what she was truly thinking by whether there was a playful spark or a fire in her eyes. She loathed to admit it, but... she was having a rougher time without the two of them. They uncomplicated things. This was just a game, she reminded herself. This [i]was[/i] still a game, right? She hadn't expected it to get quite this competitive. This was supervised. This was safe. She wanted to trust in that, at least. But she had learned the hard way that tribalism could be a powerful drug. "I'm afraid I'm coming down with a bit of a headache." She lied easily when questioned why as she retreated into her den. "I'll be fine in the morning, I'm sure, just let me lay down somewhere quiet."
39552330p.png

During Team Ruthless' celebration that evening, Monarch seems to keep to herself. The Pearlcatcher seems troubled, looking no one in the eye and rolling her pearl anxiously between her paws. Something about this scenario felt too familiar, and she didn't like it.

If only Seaborn and Permafrost were here. They were always better than her at these complicated things like morality, and telling when things had gone too far, and breaking rules when they were unjust.

... Well, Seaborn quite liked to break the fair rules, too, but there was a difference. Her lighthearted demeanor never faltered, but you could tell what she was truly thinking by whether there was a playful spark or a fire in her eyes. She loathed to admit it, but... she was having a rougher time without the two of them. They uncomplicated things.

This was just a game, she reminded herself. This was still a game, right? She hadn't expected it to get quite this competitive. This was supervised. This was safe. She wanted to trust in that, at least. But she had learned the hard way that tribalism could be a powerful drug. "I'm afraid I'm coming down with a bit of a headache." She lied easily when questioned why as she retreated into her den. "I'll be fine in the morning, I'm sure, just let me lay down somewhere quiet."
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Things are really heating up!!
Things are really heating up!!
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
@TheAwesoMew

Ah, so that's what happened. Thanks for letting us know. Technology problems are another real-life complication that can't be helped sometimes. :)

I was worried for a moment when I started reading the bit about the dart, thinking we might have another inter-team war brewing. ^^; Yes, it means we still have a hostile faction to deal with, but I find it less worrying, heh. X)

Poor Allegra. Still hard work being the only healer for the biggest team.
@TheAwesoMew

Ah, so that's what happened. Thanks for letting us know. Technology problems are another real-life complication that can't be helped sometimes. :)

I was worried for a moment when I started reading the bit about the dart, thinking we might have another inter-team war brewing. ^^; Yes, it means we still have a hostile faction to deal with, but I find it less worrying, heh. X)

Poor Allegra. Still hard work being the only healer for the biggest team.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center] [center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Day Seventeen[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1EAIE5Q.png[/img][/center] [font=book antiqua]Another day has arrived, and with it come new occurrences for all four teams. ----- [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Furious[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@SassmasterMaxie @Khaos101 @Astra52 @BlazeWolf96 @Lorde @CrickyCrick @Stanzascale @Lewa @Venusian @rluie @ElloLove))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Gatherer [b]Tigrinum[/b], in order to test his recently healed shoulder, goes out to harvest large amounts of wood to help construct some pseudo-walls around camp for protection purposes. Healer [b]Allegra[/b] has done her job well, and [b]Tigrinum[/b] has no trouble with his self-imposed task. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Wild [/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Warrior [b]Astra[/b] successfully fends a wandering dryad away from the camp. The creature is strangely not hostile and leaves of almost its own accord, which causes much confusion amongst the camp when the others find out. It seems as though [i]only a portion[/i] of the local dryads are hostile, at least for now. -Gatherer [b]Jett[/b] reacts [i]well[/i] to the antidote, and quickly loses all symptoms of the mild poisoning he suffered earlier. There is still some antidote left over, too, which will hopefully help any others who find themselves similarly afflicted later on. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Primal[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Warrior [b]Aberran[/b], ignoring stern commands from Leader [b]Feuer[/b], attempts a risky rescue mission to Team Ruthless' camp. Against all odds, he avoids traps, prowling preemptive guards, and other similar threats, making it all the way to the opposing camp. Following that, he has the extraordinary luck of locating a small fissure in the stone just above the camp area that he can wiggle into. This miniature cavern leads him directly into the opposing base and, cautiously, he manages to free Warrior [b]PrimalInstincts[/b] from confinement and smuggle him back to camp without being spotted. [i]((PrimalInstincts has been freed! He can now resume normal team duties.))[/i] [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Ruthless[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Somehow, despite heavy security measures set into place by Leader [b]Candles[/b], the recently captured opposing Warrior [b]PrimalInstincts[/b] manages to get free and escape. The team is, to put it lightly, disgruntled, but such a thing is probably for the best, as a letter arrives that evening alongside a [i]new dragon.[/i] The letter reads: [i]'To Team Ruthless, It has recently come to our attention, via the daily monitor greatowls you may see flying overhead from time to time, that you have successfully managed to capture a dragon from an opposing team. While this is an excellent feat of luck, and skill, we have to discourage capturing and, for lack of a lighter term, "imprisoning" a dragon from another team so early on in the game, while no sort of endgame battle or other sort of event is currently being fought. So, we encourage you to release the captured dragon (feel free to lead him a great deal away from camp to disorient him, if you feel such a thing to be necessary) and accept this new addition, a Warrior, to your own roster as compensation. Thank you. ~Artemis Starcatch, Team Ruthless Representative'[/i] ((A new dragon joins the game as a warrior! @Baret, do you still wish to use the dragon you mentioned in your PM?)) ----- [font=book antiqua]The plot thickens!! Again!! I just have to applaud Aberran for managing to succeed on every. single. roll for the attempted breakout event. That was five separate rolls! All successful! *Mission Impossible theme plays in the background* Okay, now I have an announcement to make guys. I am, two days from now, starting a [b]three week road trip[/b] with my family, which I somehow managed to win as a break from school (private school does have its perks sometimes!). I won't have access to a computer consistently during that time, and will only be able to log on from mobile most likely. Because of this, I will most likely not be able to add daily logs on a daily basis, since the whole point of this trip is to see family we haven't seen for years. I'm sorry that this fun event for me means a near-complete halt in this game for you guys, but I hope that you will still find yourself interested after I get back! I'll try to update when I've got some spare time, but I honestly don't know how consistently I'll be able to post. Again, sorry to interrupt the game only a few weeks in! I'll have all the prize and library posts up to date before I leave. Just FYI, I might not be able to make [b]tomorrow's post[/b], either, because that day will be packing craziness in preparation to leave. I hope this isn't a horrible letdown for y'all, and I assure you that I'll be back to work on this as soon as I'm back home again! [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center]
Day Seventeen
1EAIE5Q.png

Another day has arrived, and with it come new occurrences for all four teams.

Team Furious

-Gatherer Tigrinum, in order to test his recently healed shoulder, goes out to harvest large amounts of wood to help construct some pseudo-walls around camp for protection purposes. Healer Allegra has done her job well, and Tigrinum has no trouble with his self-imposed task.

Team Wild
((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))

-Warrior Astra successfully fends a wandering dryad away from the camp. The creature is strangely not hostile and leaves of almost its own accord, which causes much confusion amongst the camp when the others find out. It seems as though only a portion of the local dryads are hostile, at least for now.

-Gatherer Jett reacts well to the antidote, and quickly loses all symptoms of the mild poisoning he suffered earlier. There is still some antidote left over, too, which will hopefully help any others who find themselves similarly afflicted later on.

Team Primal
((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))

-Warrior Aberran, ignoring stern commands from Leader Feuer, attempts a risky rescue mission to Team Ruthless' camp. Against all odds, he avoids traps, prowling preemptive guards, and other similar threats, making it all the way to the opposing camp. Following that, he has the extraordinary luck of locating a small fissure in the stone just above the camp area that he can wiggle into. This miniature cavern leads him directly into the opposing base and, cautiously, he manages to free Warrior PrimalInstincts from confinement and smuggle him back to camp without being spotted.

((PrimalInstincts has been freed! He can now resume normal team duties.))

Team Ruthless
((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))

-Somehow, despite heavy security measures set into place by Leader Candles, the recently captured opposing Warrior PrimalInstincts manages to get free and escape. The team is, to put it lightly, disgruntled, but such a thing is probably for the best, as a letter arrives that evening alongside a new dragon. The letter reads:

'To Team Ruthless,

It has recently come to our attention, via the daily monitor greatowls you may see flying overhead from time to time, that you have successfully managed to capture a dragon from an opposing team. While this is an excellent feat of luck, and skill, we have to discourage capturing and, for lack of a lighter term, "imprisoning" a dragon from another team so early on in the game, while no sort of endgame battle or other sort of event is currently being fought. So, we encourage you to release the captured dragon (feel free to lead him a great deal away from camp to disorient him, if you feel such a thing to be necessary) and accept this new addition, a Warrior, to your own roster as compensation. Thank you.

~Artemis Starcatch, Team Ruthless Representative'

((A new dragon joins the game as a warrior! @Baret, do you still wish to use the dragon you mentioned in your PM?))

The plot thickens!! Again!!

I just have to applaud Aberran for managing to succeed on every. single. roll for the attempted breakout event. That was five separate rolls! All successful! *Mission Impossible theme plays in the background*

Okay, now I have an announcement to make guys. I am, two days from now, starting a three week road trip with my family, which I somehow managed to win as a break from school (private school does have its perks sometimes!). I won't have access to a computer consistently during that time, and will only be able to log on from mobile most likely. Because of this, I will most likely not be able to add daily logs on a daily basis, since the whole point of this trip is to see family we haven't seen for years. I'm sorry that this fun event for me means a near-complete halt in this game for you guys, but I hope that you will still find yourself interested after I get back! I'll try to update when I've got some spare time, but I honestly don't know how consistently I'll be able to post. Again, sorry to interrupt the game only a few weeks in! I'll have all the prize and library posts up to date before I leave. Just FYI, I might not be able to make tomorrow's post, either, because that day will be packing craziness in preparation to leave. I hope this isn't a horrible letdown for y'all, and I assure you that I'll be back to work on this as soon as I'm back home again!

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Aberran!!! Talk about Team Primal's MVP this week, what a good spy noodle.
Aberran!!! Talk about Team Primal's MVP this week, what a good spy noodle.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
THATS MY SKETCH BOI YOU DO GOOD!
THATS MY SKETCH BOI YOU DO GOOD!
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
This has been fun to read so far, have fun on your trip Mew! ;D
This has been fun to read so far, have fun on your trip Mew! ;D
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32