Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [OPEN!] The Survival Wars!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
Ooh, I hope Primal get some good rolls against Ruthless. Don't let them run rings around you. Yep. Wild's definitely gonna appreciate the additional healer. ^^; ...Pretty sure Altani's been winning [i]all[/i] the leader respect rolls. :) [size=2]@SassmasterMaxie[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HtJSgYr.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1666216][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/16663/1666216p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=225854][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/2259/225854p.png[/img][/url][item=furious banner] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1733697][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/b21178af94d53615803cf28e6c0072de/tumblr_inline_o1qzzeN4HG1ts73zp_400.png[/img][/url][/center] Construction was the team's focus of the day. Up to that point Team Furious had a palisade around the camp and an incomplete storage barn. Nothing going to waste, yesterday's tables were used as work began on a structure for housing livestock. Not many weeks remained of the most bountiful part of the year. After which, they and the wilds they camped in would have to make ready for the season of cold, and hunger for any who failed to prepare. At the very least, it seemed likely that Altani would be perfectly able to bring everyone together to weather whatever misfortunes might befall the team. No one felt everything was being dictated to them, and further construction plans were developed.
Ooh, I hope Primal get some good rolls against Ruthless. Don't let them run rings around you.
Yep. Wild's definitely gonna appreciate the additional healer. ^^;
...Pretty sure Altani's been winning all the leader respect rolls. :)
@SassmasterMaxie
HtJSgYr.png1666216p.png225854p.png Furious Banner
tumblr_inline_o1qzzeN4HG1ts73zp_400.png

Construction was the team's focus of the day. Up to that point Team Furious had a palisade around the camp and an incomplete storage barn. Nothing going to waste, yesterday's tables were used as work began on a structure for housing livestock. Not many weeks remained of the most bountiful part of the year. After which, they and the wilds they camped in would have to make ready for the season of cold, and hunger for any who failed to prepare.

At the very least, it seemed likely that Altani would be perfectly able to bring everyone together to weather whatever misfortunes might befall the team. No one felt everything was being dictated to them, and further construction plans were developed.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/383828/38382747p.png[/img] Altani was incredibly relaxed. Her team had been getting along very well indeed and she'd only had to lay down the plans, then everyine was working hard. "We've got this, everyone. We'll finish what structures we need to and then we'll stop for a break, how does that sound?" [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/423126/42312568p.png[/img] "I think that works for me, Altani. It's my first time with structures as opposed to gadgets but I think this will work!" Data was smiling.
@Stanzascale

38382747p.png
Altani was incredibly relaxed. Her team had been getting along very well indeed and she'd only had to lay down the plans, then everyine was working hard.

"We've got this, everyone. We'll finish what structures we need to and then we'll stop for a break, how does that sound?"

42312568p.png
"I think that works for me, Altani. It's my first time with structures as opposed to gadgets but I think this will work!" Data was smiling.
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center] [center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Day Eleven[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1EAIE5Q.png[/img][/center] [font=book antiqua]Another day arrives! What does it hold in store for the four teams? ----- [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Furious[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@SassmasterMaxie @Khaos101 @Astra52 @BlazeWolf96 @Lorde @CrickyCrick @Stanzascale @Lewa @Venusian @rluie @ElloLove))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Gatherers [b]Tigrinum, Shunic, Song, and Phosphor[/b] go out and split up in search of resources. [b]Shunic and Song[/b] replenish the somewhat depleted food stores while [b]Tigrinum and Phosphor[/b] bring in as much wood for the various construction projects as is possible in a day. -Warrior [b]Cambria[/b] hits the animal-barn-in-progress with her tail as she walks by, [i]knocking over one of the unsecured walls[/i]. Luckily, it doesn't splinter, but forward momentum on the build for the day is halted to repair the damage. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Wild [/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Healer [b]Bananabread[/b] is still, if not more severely, sick come morning. She is quite baffled over what is causing her illness, as are the other healers. Healer [b]Jasper[/b] keeps a close eye on her temperature, which, from observation, seems to be [i]getting worse as the day goes on[/i]. -Warrior [b]Glory[/b] is much better, and it seems as though whatever poison the scorpions had [i]did not take[/i]. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Primal[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Leader [b]Feuer[/b] acts on his plans, having Gatherers [b]Ceridwen, Ace, Pine, and Wainwright[/b] supply Craftsmen [b]Seaborn, Taffybutterfly, Ushadax, and Coucer[/b] with enough materials to build several dragon-sized snares, as well as guard posts which are to be manned whenever there are dragons available to man them. Warriors [b]Aberran and PrimalInstincts[/b] take another guard shift that night; no trouble is spotted. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Ruthless[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Craftsmen [b]Amaranta and Cannibalistic[/b] begin to craft what weapons they can using the materials on hand. [b]Amaranta[/b] manages to forge a sword out of iron found in a cave branching off the main camp. When she goes to test it, however, she finds that a mistake must have been made in the creation process, as the weapon shatters the first time it makes impact with the training dummy. To add insult to injury, one of the shards rebounds and imbeds itself in [b]Amaranta[/b]'s right paw. The healers remove it with no trouble, but the cut was deep and will put a wrench in her crafting skills until the wound heals. ----- [font=book antiqua]I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that one event that Team Ruthless rolled with a dragon knocking over the building with their tail, but I'm so glad that the culprit was of a large species and [i]not like a fae or something oh my word[/i] I wonder when the low event rolls are going to end? We haven't had over three events for one team in a few days :/ @ThePlasticTree, currently, this is open for reserve player slots only! However, I'll be more than happy to put you on the reserve player list so that, when your turn comes along, you can join in when a "new dragon" event is rolled. Given that we've already gotten one, and we're less than two weeks in, you have a pretty great chance! [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png
Day Eleven
1EAIE5Q.png

Another day arrives! What does it hold in store for the four teams?

Team Furious

-Gatherers Tigrinum, Shunic, Song, and Phosphor go out and split up in search of resources. Shunic and Song replenish the somewhat depleted food stores while Tigrinum and Phosphor bring in as much wood for the various construction projects as is possible in a day.

-Warrior Cambria hits the animal-barn-in-progress with her tail as she walks by, knocking over one of the unsecured walls. Luckily, it doesn't splinter, but forward momentum on the build for the day is halted to repair the damage.

Team Wild
((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))

-Healer Bananabread is still, if not more severely, sick come morning. She is quite baffled over what is causing her illness, as are the other healers. Healer Jasper keeps a close eye on her temperature, which, from observation, seems to be getting worse as the day goes on.

-Warrior Glory is much better, and it seems as though whatever poison the scorpions had did not take.

Team Primal
((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))

-Leader Feuer acts on his plans, having Gatherers Ceridwen, Ace, Pine, and Wainwright supply Craftsmen Seaborn, Taffybutterfly, Ushadax, and Coucer with enough materials to build several dragon-sized snares, as well as guard posts which are to be manned whenever there are dragons available to man them. Warriors Aberran and PrimalInstincts take another guard shift that night; no trouble is spotted.

Team Ruthless
((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))

-Craftsmen Amaranta and Cannibalistic begin to craft what weapons they can using the materials on hand. Amaranta manages to forge a sword out of iron found in a cave branching off the main camp. When she goes to test it, however, she finds that a mistake must have been made in the creation process, as the weapon shatters the first time it makes impact with the training dummy. To add insult to injury, one of the shards rebounds and imbeds itself in Amaranta's right paw. The healers remove it with no trouble, but the cut was deep and will put a wrench in her crafting skills until the wound heals.

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that one event that Team Ruthless rolled with a dragon knocking over the building with their tail, but I'm so glad that the culprit was of a large species and not like a fae or something oh my word

I wonder when the low event rolls are going to end? We haven't had over three events for one team in a few days :/

@ThePlasticTree, currently, this is open for reserve player slots only! However, I'll be more than happy to put you on the reserve player list so that, when your turn comes along, you can join in when a "new dragon" event is rolled. Given that we've already gotten one, and we're less than two weeks in, you have a pretty great chance!

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
KRFHDKDFHR cambrie is finally metnioned and she just. Hecks something up KFJHSFKJFDHJK thats my girl .layign low until its time to cause problems from bein so lorge
KRFHDKDFHR cambrie is finally metnioned and she just. Hecks something up KFJHSFKJFDHJK thats my girl .layign low until its time to cause problems from bein so lorge
+2 hours ahead FR time
xG8RObV.png
Oh no BananaBread! I’m worried for the poor gal. Jasper, use your small medical knowledge to help her.

Meanwhile, Team Ruthless is living up to their name.
Oh no BananaBread! I’m worried for the poor gal. Jasper, use your small medical knowledge to help her.

Meanwhile, Team Ruthless is living up to their name.
l9szmFh.jpg
@Lorde
Cambria is still loved, she just lorge
@Lorde
Cambria is still loved, she just lorge
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
@TheAwesoMew that would be great!
@TheAwesoMew that would be great!
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center] [center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Day Twelve[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1EAIE5Q.png[/img][/center] [font=book antiqua]The week is drawing to a close; how will the teams utilize their second-to-last day? ----- [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Furious[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@SassmasterMaxie @Khaos101 @Astra52 @BlazeWolf96 @Lorde @CrickyCrick @Stanzascale @Lewa @Venusian @rluie @ElloLove))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Leader [b]Altani[/b] is monitoring team progress on the construction of a set of guard outposts when a herd of [i]mossy cerdae[/i] stampedes into the group, seemingly intent on attacking. Craftsman [b]Ryndlite[/b] notices too late, and is unable to escape their charge. Or, so it seems. [b]Altani[/b] manages to pull him into the air mere moments before the herd crushes the floorboard he was working on. Warriors [b]Amklis, Cambria, and Lamia[/b] then band together to repel the stampede before it reaches camp. Unfortunately, all progress on the guard posts is lost, but at least [i]no one was hurt[/i]. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Wild [/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Warrior [b]Astra[/b] helps Gatherers [b]Bryn and Schatten[/b] hunt down enough animals to feed the team for [i]a week or two[/i]. The trio then prepares and dries the meat, storing it for the upcoming winter months. -Healer [b]Bananabread[/b] doesn't get better as the day goes along, but she doesn't seem to get worse, either. Healer [b]Jasper[/b] seems heartened, and has high hopes that she will manage to shake the illness before it can get into dangerous territory that could potentially result in her removal from the competition. -The walls for the communal lair are almost, if not entirely, complete, leaving the only the roof to be constructed. This seems a good thing, too, since some storm clouds appear to be [i]gathering on the horizon[/i] [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Primal[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-While on watch, Warrior [b]Aberran[/b] notices a bright shape approaching in the distance. It appears to be a [i]Team Ruthless scout[/i], seeking the location of their lair. [b]Aberran[/b] prepares to fight, readying his sword, only for the scout to shrug and turn around not half a mile from camp. Seizing the good opportunity, [b]Aberran[/b] follows the retreating scout from the safety of the treetops, tracking them all the way [i]back to Ruthless' camp[/i]. He makes mental note of the location and returns to his team's camp, excited over the discovery. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Ruthless[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Leader [b]Candles[/b] sends out Warriors [b]Fallah, Manae, and Cumulus[/b], as well as Gatherers [b]Spaark and Alethkar[/b], in an attempt to locate the camp of Team Primal. The effort is wholly unsuccessful, and a lot of good hours that could have been otherwise utilized [i]are wasted[/i]. ----- [font=book antiqua]Are the tables turning on Team Ruthless?? [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center]
Day Twelve
1EAIE5Q.png

The week is drawing to a close; how will the teams utilize their second-to-last day?

Team Furious

-Leader Altani is monitoring team progress on the construction of a set of guard outposts when a herd of mossy cerdae stampedes into the group, seemingly intent on attacking. Craftsman Ryndlite notices too late, and is unable to escape their charge. Or, so it seems. Altani manages to pull him into the air mere moments before the herd crushes the floorboard he was working on. Warriors Amklis, Cambria, and Lamia then band together to repel the stampede before it reaches camp. Unfortunately, all progress on the guard posts is lost, but at least no one was hurt.

Team Wild
((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))

-Warrior Astra helps Gatherers Bryn and Schatten hunt down enough animals to feed the team for a week or two. The trio then prepares and dries the meat, storing it for the upcoming winter months.

-Healer Bananabread doesn't get better as the day goes along, but she doesn't seem to get worse, either. Healer Jasper seems heartened, and has high hopes that she will manage to shake the illness before it can get into dangerous territory that could potentially result in her removal from the competition.

-The walls for the communal lair are almost, if not entirely, complete, leaving the only the roof to be constructed. This seems a good thing, too, since some storm clouds appear to be gathering on the horizon

Team Primal
((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))

-While on watch, Warrior Aberran notices a bright shape approaching in the distance. It appears to be a Team Ruthless scout, seeking the location of their lair. Aberran prepares to fight, readying his sword, only for the scout to shrug and turn around not half a mile from camp. Seizing the good opportunity, Aberran follows the retreating scout from the safety of the treetops, tracking them all the way back to Ruthless' camp. He makes mental note of the location and returns to his team's camp, excited over the discovery.

Team Ruthless
((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora))

-Leader Candles sends out Warriors Fallah, Manae, and Cumulus, as well as Gatherers Spaark and Alethkar, in an attempt to locate the camp of Team Primal. The effort is wholly unsuccessful, and a lot of good hours that could have been otherwise utilized are wasted.

Are the tables turning on Team Ruthless??

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Altani is a great leader :D I don’t think she’s had a single negative event so far?
Altani is a great leader :D I don’t think she’s had a single negative event so far?
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
I’m so proud of my girl :’)
I’m so proud of my girl :’)
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32