You should've done something
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@theawesomew
Good luck on your surgery! I’m so happy these are back!
@theawesomew
Good luck on your surgery! I’m so happy these are back!
l9szmFh.jpg
@TheAwesoMew

I'm so glad to see you back, but don't push yourself too hard after surgery. I had mine taken out and let me tell you, it's not fun. Just make sure they put you to sleep for it and keep ahead of the pain with painkillers and you'll be fine!
@TheAwesoMew

I'm so glad to see you back, but don't push yourself too hard after surgery. I had mine taken out and let me tell you, it's not fun. Just make sure they put you to sleep for it and keep ahead of the pain with painkillers and you'll be fine!
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
I hope it goes well! I have to get mine out soon too ripp
I hope it goes well! I have to get mine out soon too ripp
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center] [center][font=book antiqua][size=7]Day Nineteen[/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1EAIE5Q.png[/img][/center] [font=book antiqua]Day Nineteen has arrived for our teams; will it bring peace or war? ----- [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Furious[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@SassmasterMaxie @Khaos101 @Astra52 @BlazeWolf96 @Lorde @CrickyCrick @Stanzascale @Lewa @Venusian @rluie @V0iCEB0X))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-Craftsmen [b]Data and Ryndlite[/b] begin work on a fire pit a little bit away from the camp where food can be cooked without attracting unwanted eyes to the camp itself. As they work, they swap stories from their homes and [i]their friendship with one another increases as a result[/i]. -Leader [b]Altani[/b] decides to go on a leisurely walk around the camp grounds, inspecting the current progress of the Team and the land nearby. As the sun dips below the horizon, hidden eyes track her path; just as she nears camp, the obscured beings decide to make themselves known. A whole flock of Basilisks leap upon her at once, and in her haste to fight them off, she looks one directly in the eyes. She is immediately petrified by the stony glare, and the birds continue to attack her while she cannot act. Luckily, the commotion they create is enough to alert Warrior [b]Amklis[/b], who was out hunting. He scares them off and shouts for Healer [b]Allegra[/b]. There is nothing really to be done about the situation, but she, as a large imperial, should be able to break the spell within three days. [b]Amklis[/b] organizes a guard routine while she recovers. [i]((Team Leader Altani has been temporarily petrified! She will not be able to perform any actions on the following days, and Team morale has been significantly lowered!))[/i] [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Wild [/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))[/center] [font=book antiqua]-The entire Team is divided over the issue of local dryads, with Leader [b]Amethyst[/b] heading the side of nonviolence and Warrior [b]Glory[/b] leading a following of dragons seeking to drive the dryads away before any harm can be done. After nearly a day's worth of argument, [b]Glory[/b] callously challenges [b]Amethyst[/b]'s leadership position. They will meet in battle on the morrow, taking the rest of the evening to prepare and train. Healers [b]Bananabread[/b], [b]Lynne[/b], and [b]Jasper[/b], alongside Gatherers [b]Suna and Brynn[/b], oppose the internal quarrel and desperately try to dissolve the tensions with wise words and warnings. They are largely ignored. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Primal[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))[/center] [font=book antiqua]- Leader [b]Feuer[/b] convenes with the rest of Team Primal, planning out strategies for reflecting attacks from their base. The Craftsmen promise strengthened palisades to guard the camp. The Warriors organize basic combat training for members of all groups. The Gatherers set about harvesting and preparing mass amounts of food to be ready in the rare case of a siege. - Afterwards, Healers [b]Dilaria and Akhustal[/b] spend the evening weaving new bandages out of various local plants. [center][font=book antiqua][u]Team Ruthless[/u][/center] [center][font=book antiqua]((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora @Baret))[/center] [font=book antiqua]- Gatherers [b]Spaark and Alethkar[/b] go to check the traps early in the morning, and find them full of a wide range of small food animals. Delighted by the good luck, the trapped creatures are swiftly transported back to camp, where Craftsman [b]Amaranta[/b] makes an effort to preserve large portions of the meat for the upcoming winter. - Healers [b]Yachak, Monarch, and Cheese[/b] set up a healer's den over to the side of the Team's cave-like camp. Using wood gathered by the Gatherers earlier in the week, they manage to [i]finish the entire structure[/i], which includes a central healing room, a medicine storage area, and rooms for each healer. The three Healers are quite pleased with their work and have a good time despite the looming threat of a Team war. ----- [font=book antiqua]Altani noooooo ;-; Also, is that insubordination in Team Wild? I wonder who will win the battle for leadership... [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bac968afda4131fb935a3aace6c5ed73/tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png
Day Nineteen
1EAIE5Q.png

Day Nineteen has arrived for our teams; will it bring peace or war?

Team Furious

-Craftsmen Data and Ryndlite begin work on a fire pit a little bit away from the camp where food can be cooked without attracting unwanted eyes to the camp itself. As they work, they swap stories from their homes and their friendship with one another increases as a result.

-Leader Altani decides to go on a leisurely walk around the camp grounds, inspecting the current progress of the Team and the land nearby. As the sun dips below the horizon, hidden eyes track her path; just as she nears camp, the obscured beings decide to make themselves known. A whole flock of Basilisks leap upon her at once, and in her haste to fight them off, she looks one directly in the eyes. She is immediately petrified by the stony glare, and the birds continue to attack her while she cannot act. Luckily, the commotion they create is enough to alert Warrior Amklis, who was out hunting. He scares them off and shouts for Healer Allegra. There is nothing really to be done about the situation, but she, as a large imperial, should be able to break the spell within three days. Amklis organizes a guard routine while she recovers.

((Team Leader Altani has been temporarily petrified! She will not be able to perform any actions on the following days, and Team morale has been significantly lowered!))

Team Wild
((@NovaBlu @Endifinity @PhantomLullabies @SmolSnek @/Venusian @TwiliWolf @/SassmasterMaxie @VoidFish @/Khaos101 @/Stanzascale @CookieArcher @WhitePhoenix @Sarkie))

-The entire Team is divided over the issue of local dryads, with Leader Amethyst heading the side of nonviolence and Warrior Glory leading a following of dragons seeking to drive the dryads away before any harm can be done. After nearly a day's worth of argument, Glory callously challenges Amethyst's leadership position. They will meet in battle on the morrow, taking the rest of the evening to prepare and train.

Healers Bananabread, Lynne, and Jasper, alongside Gatherers Suna and Brynn, oppose the internal quarrel and desperately try to dissolve the tensions with wise words and warnings. They are largely ignored.

Team Primal
((@/CookieArcher @/SmolSnek @FrostDragon2322 @Aberran @MissNevermind @NotarySojac @/Khaos101 @MissNevermind @/Venusian))

- Leader Feuer convenes with the rest of Team Primal, planning out strategies for reflecting attacks from their base. The Craftsmen promise strengthened palisades to guard the camp. The Warriors organize basic combat training for members of all groups. The Gatherers set about harvesting and preparing mass amounts of food to be ready in the rare case of a siege.

- Afterwards, Healers Dilaria and Akhustal spend the evening weaving new bandages out of various local plants.

Team Ruthless
((@Ubertheif @DragonArtist24 @/Venusian @Kipuka @SnowyOwl @misc20 @/NovaBlu @Glacora @Baret))

- Gatherers Spaark and Alethkar go to check the traps early in the morning, and find them full of a wide range of small food animals. Delighted by the good luck, the trapped creatures are swiftly transported back to camp, where Craftsman Amaranta makes an effort to preserve large portions of the meat for the upcoming winter.

- Healers Yachak, Monarch, and Cheese set up a healer's den over to the side of the Team's cave-like camp. Using wood gathered by the Gatherers earlier in the week, they manage to finish the entire structure, which includes a central healing room, a medicine storage area, and rooms for each healer. The three Healers are quite pleased with their work and have a good time despite the looming threat of a Team war.

Altani noooooo ;-;

Also, is that insubordination in Team Wild? I wonder who will win the battle for leadership...

tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito10_640.png
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Nooooo, Altani!
Nooooo, Altani!
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
Nuuuuu! Looks like karma came to bite Altani in the butt considering that they've been doing rather well so far. Welp XD
Nuuuuu! Looks like karma came to bite Altani in the butt considering that they've been doing rather well so far. Welp XD
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Oh no poor Altani!

And Jasper is trying to be peaceful and getting ignored with the rest of the healers is something I feel in my soul
Team Wild isn’t doing too great it looks like
Oh no poor Altani!

And Jasper is trying to be peaceful and getting ignored with the rest of the healers is something I feel in my soul
Team Wild isn’t doing too great it looks like
l9szmFh.jpg
OOOOH! What exciting day to come back to. :D Nice to show Allegra some appreciation, Shunic. :) Good luck with the surgery. [size=2]@SassmasterMaxie[/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HtJSgYr.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14802571][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/148026/14802571p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=225854][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/2259/225854p.png[/img][/url][item=furious banner] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1733697][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/b21178af94d53615803cf28e6c0072de/tumblr_inline_o1qzzeN4HG1ts73zp_400.png[/img][/url][/center] It was in the nature of Coatl to get along with others with ease. With one another, they could settle into their native tongue and converse quite comfortably. Ryndlite told Data about some of the guests and customers who'd visited his clan in the Ashfall Wastes. The singer in search of a fitting gift for his warrior-bride, the curious hatchlings who, in a night, learnt where plate and sword came from, the Light dragon with the power of luminescence, and the Fire-born ever in search of footwear that could withstand the blistering heat of their feet. Dusk was falling. The time when the light changed, when the diurnal set to hide in nest and burrow, and the nocturnal rouse. A time to be vigilant. Amklis stepped carefully, seeking signs of prey. The quickest thing to banish thoughts of the hunt was the tumult of battle. The Wildclaw tucked in his wings and sprinted in the direction of the disturbance. Amklis came upon a flock of basilisks attacking Altani. Shrieking a challenge, the Wildclaw charged to the side of his leader. Realising their ambush had been discovered, the basilisks retreated, rather than deal with any further members of Team Furious. Amklis, seeing the Imperial's petrified state, called for Allegra's help. That evening, the whole team was to learn that they would have to go for a few days without Altani's leadership, a discomforting prospect. However, it was hardly the time to freeze like it had been they who'd met a basilisk's gaze. Amklis talked about organising a guard-routine with the other warriors. Although it had been some days since any work had been done related to the guard-posts, he decided it was still worth including their planned positions on patrols. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eBwctt7.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=429353][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/4294/429353p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=278400][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/2785/278400p.png[/img][/url][item=wild banner] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4cwrijo741uf1jb/lightmidsmall.png[/img][/center] Team Furious was not the only camp to be troubled that night. The matter of the dryads, where some were known to be hostile and some not, had driven Team Wild to debate. Neither head of each side were willing to concede to the other, and it escalated to the point where it would be resolved in a duel between the two Wildclaws for leadership of the team. Having hatched in the Sunbeam Ruins, the Mirror siblings weren't unfamiliar with group-debates, but neither had before seen where it might lead in a Wildclaw society. After a day of nothing substantial being done, Suna was privately a little glad a decision had been made that meant an end to the arguments that went nowhere. She could see that Bryn wasn't happy about it though. "Do you think Amethyst's a bad leader?" Bryn asked. "No." Suna took a moment to see where her brother was going. "Ohhh, so it's needless fighting." Bryn nodded. "Everyone needs to calm down, or they'll be at each other's throats for a while." Suna nodded back. "Got it." She remembered hearing that an argument had caused some of the trouble in the first week. Bryn kept quiet about how it seemed like Glory had picked up injuries in each of the previous weeks. Some of the healers were going around trying to ease tensions between group members. Suna tried to distract some individuals by suggesting a game, which no one seemed interested in. The Mirror then tried talking about some of the gemstones they'd obtained from the mine a few days ago, and suggested they go take a look. Bryn tried to remind some others in the team of the comedy skit, and though he got a few smiles, they didn't dwell on the topic long. He attempted to talk about some of the useful things they could be getting done, but bringing up replenishing supplies of the likes of antidote only made those he spoke to focus on the issue more. Saying how the duel would lead to preventable injuries that would use up medical supplies they could have saved had little bearing on the attitudes of those they spoke to. The two had never been known to make significant contribution to any major discussions, and turned in for the night knowing that this time had been no different. The duel for leadership was to go ahead.
OOOOH! What exciting day to come back to. :D Nice to show Allegra some appreciation, Shunic. :)
Good luck with the surgery.

@SassmasterMaxie
HtJSgYr.png14802571p.png 225854p.png Furious Banner
tumblr_inline_o1qzzeN4HG1ts73zp_400.png

It was in the nature of Coatl to get along with others with ease. With one another, they could settle into their native tongue and converse quite comfortably. Ryndlite told Data about some of the guests and customers who'd visited his clan in the Ashfall Wastes. The singer in search of a fitting gift for his warrior-bride, the curious hatchlings who, in a night, learnt where plate and sword came from, the Light dragon with the power of luminescence, and the Fire-born ever in search of footwear that could withstand the blistering heat of their feet.

Dusk was falling. The time when the light changed, when the diurnal set to hide in nest and burrow, and the nocturnal rouse. A time to be vigilant. Amklis stepped carefully, seeking signs of prey.

The quickest thing to banish thoughts of the hunt was the tumult of battle. The Wildclaw tucked in his wings and sprinted in the direction of the disturbance. Amklis came upon a flock of basilisks attacking Altani. Shrieking a challenge, the Wildclaw charged to the side of his leader.

Realising their ambush had been discovered, the basilisks retreated, rather than deal with any further members of Team Furious. Amklis, seeing the Imperial's petrified state, called for Allegra's help.
That evening, the whole team was to learn that they would have to go for a few days without Altani's leadership, a discomforting prospect. However, it was hardly the time to freeze like it had been they who'd met a basilisk's gaze. Amklis talked about organising a guard-routine with the other warriors. Although it had been some days since any work had been done related to the guard-posts, he decided it was still worth including their planned positions on patrols.
eBwctt7.png429353p.png278400p.png Wild Banner
lightmidsmall.png

Team Furious was not the only camp to be troubled that night. The matter of the dryads, where some were known to be hostile and some not, had driven Team Wild to debate. Neither head of each side were willing to concede to the other, and it escalated to the point where it would be resolved in a duel between the two Wildclaws for leadership of the team.

Having hatched in the Sunbeam Ruins, the Mirror siblings weren't unfamiliar with group-debates, but neither had before seen where it might lead in a Wildclaw society. After a day of nothing substantial being done, Suna was privately a little glad a decision had been made that meant an end to the arguments that went nowhere. She could see that Bryn wasn't happy about it though.

"Do you think Amethyst's a bad leader?" Bryn asked.
"No." Suna took a moment to see where her brother was going. "Ohhh, so it's needless fighting."
Bryn nodded. "Everyone needs to calm down, or they'll be at each other's throats for a while."
Suna nodded back. "Got it." She remembered hearing that an argument had caused some of the trouble in the first week. Bryn kept quiet about how it seemed like Glory had picked up injuries in each of the previous weeks.

Some of the healers were going around trying to ease tensions between group members. Suna tried to distract some individuals by suggesting a game, which no one seemed interested in. The Mirror then tried talking about some of the gemstones they'd obtained from the mine a few days ago, and suggested they go take a look.
Bryn tried to remind some others in the team of the comedy skit, and though he got a few smiles, they didn't dwell on the topic long. He attempted to talk about some of the useful things they could be getting done, but bringing up replenishing supplies of the likes of antidote only made those he spoke to focus on the issue more.
Saying how the duel would lead to preventable injuries that would use up medical supplies they could have saved had little bearing on the attitudes of those they spoke to.

The two had never been known to make significant contribution to any major discussions, and turned in for the night knowing that this time had been no different. The duel for leadership was to go ahead.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
oof
oof
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32