Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Urban Legends CYOA
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@Lundlaeva eh, it's fine. i'll crush you all at the roleplaying competition :P
Yes, please ping me ^_^
@Lundlaeva eh, it's fine. i'll crush you all at the roleplaying competition :P
Yes, please ping me ^_^
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
@Kristan You certainly can! I'll ping you when the adventure starts later today.

@ExistentialAlex Will do! :)
@Kristan You certainly can! I'll ping you when the adventure starts later today.

@ExistentialAlex Will do! :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Please place me on the daily pinglist (provided that my pre-signup wasn't too late; in which case, feel free to ignore this!). ^^
@Lundlaeva Please place me on the daily pinglist (provided that my pre-signup wasn't too late; in which case, feel free to ignore this!). ^^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder Yes, looks like you submitted the form just slightly after rollover, sorry. :( But I will make sure you get a ping, don't worry!
@Sidegrinder Yes, looks like you submitted the form just slightly after rollover, sorry. :( But I will make sure you get a ping, don't worry!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
I'd like to sign up, this sounds like a lot of fun :D
@Lundlaeva
I'd like to sign up, this sounds like a lot of fun :D
@Lundlaeva

I also missed the pre-signups... But this looks like so much fun.
May I join in too? Thank you very much! ;3
@Lundlaeva

I also missed the pre-signups... But this looks like so much fun.
May I join in too? Thank you very much! ;3
@MiniDrachin @Juri01 Added you both to the pinglist ... you will be contacted when the adventure begins later today!
@MiniDrachin @Juri01 Added you both to the pinglist ... you will be contacted when the adventure begins later today!
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

Could you please add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
@Lundlaeva

Could you please add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nt4i2snl8i1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
@dawnsong Of course - I will ping you when the adventure begins later today. :)
@dawnsong Of course - I will ping you when the adventure begins later today. :)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

Was i too late for the pre-signups? :c I tried to enter the form just before rollover but it might not have sent until a bit later due to my internet RIP
@Lundlaeva

Was i too late for the pre-signups? :c I tried to enter the form just before rollover but it might not have sent until a bit later due to my internet RIP
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53