Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 113 114
[size=1]@Saronai, @sQld, @NinaOsp, @browncoatparadox, @riseandshine, @StormDragon21, @cat101, @Eialyne, @helacute, @Iymarra, @Scatterspark, @PrimeNumbersCas, @Disillusionist, @Ragnarok42, @Fallenarrow, @RemanLT, @Spectra126, @Shellbee, @StarCookies, @Mishil, @Harmonywish, @Morare, @Leucine, @DraigTeg, @Rulanir, @Elysadie, @Bluecupcake52, @Diomedisa, @Sylphiette, @Kuusouka, @JinxMoonstone, @SkyyeofEmber, @Syceris, @Quinineer, @clarax, @HorseCrazy, @oramutato, @Cranberrygrace, @Kazure, @Chmura0127, @Fil, @felistopaz, @Katsuokai, @Elysiuhm, @Allochthon, @DragonWolfie, @Lundlaeva, @Lasreaine, @Kahliden, @NicoleEirin, @lemonblue, @casuallySleepy, @Delari, @IronPen, @NothingHere, @Sidegrinder, @FallowFreckles, @Kaimon, @rubyredtan, @Draconequis, @Imani, @evarett, @Abborrzza, @Azeira, @Helianthe, @Lenox, @Airplanefoxx, @Elthemar, @Cinderfire, @MoonOkami, @azuredusk, @FloatingInSpace, @DekuLeaf, @swagdog, @KraalofBhaga, @KingTiberius, @Calicoradio, @Stanari, @Ursaw, @Hkomygf, @Erevenile, @Katelle, @BlackwatchGenji, @Frostnite, @AmeriaSparrow, @ghostpastry, @Msdova, @Stormseeker, @Amyatzu, @SkyDancer10, @RadioactivePup, @bellzan, [/size] You stand near Dawn and await the opening of the doors. Dawn places her claws on the metal plate, and it shimmers in response. The doors slowly begin to part, sliding into the walls on either side. You watch eagerly as the crack between the doors slowly open, revealing something golden behind it... You realize too late that what must have been tons of glitter was pressed against the doors and it comes crashing through the doors in a landslide! You get buried under glitter, with it all over your body, your face, and in your mouth! Dawn claws her way out of what is now a large glitter slope and spits out some glitter. [columns]I swear, whoever designed these doors and the vault had a weird sense of humor. The half circle on the ground marks a temporary barrier that raises whenever the doors are opened, keeping glitter from flooding the rest of this floor. But it also traps whoever was opening it into getting buried as well. I wouldn't have opened it if it wasn't for me losing a coin toss with Winterfang.[nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]I mean while I do like glitter and all, that much at the same time is too much for me.[/columns] [size=1]@Talicinx, @Knickknacks, @Kaolik, @SilverMoonfire, @NocturnistheDark, @qwertynerd97, @Stanzascale, @Yoaisami, @heartcrusher1, @UserOfShadows, @Siritys, @inn, @Delcat, @argylion, @Espoir, @Husker, @PinkyPearl, @Wubblyboofus, @VoidFish, @Tauress, @PearlSoulWorld, @WolfsbaneAvis, @SheepyPeanut, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Sirenia, @NorthKotori, @ixris, @StormDreamer, @CrystalRush, @Elementis, @Kivovis, @timetot, @L2B, @Rookery, @SerigalaMenarik, @WolfprintsSC, @SporkLord, @Megarai111, @LadyKnightKatsa, @Fox, @DragonWarrior333, @ChaoticOmen, @oobieboobie, @queenmedusozoa, @LucidWhispers, @jbapple, @GeriVl, @FrozenFrosting, @CheetahCat, @Saraceaser, @Drakenhart, @Sylvandyr, @RedWillia, @Hsoup, @BadboyJesus, @ClockworkEclipse, @minnieamos, @Moonbeams, @SeaGodling, @AthenaCorvus, @TheElfDruid, [/size] You stand near Winterfang and await the opening of the doors. Dawn places her claws on the metal plate, and it shimmers in response. The doors slowly begin to part, sliding into the walls on either side. You watch eagerly as the crack between the doors slowly open, revealing something golden behind it... You realize that there must have been tons of glitter pressing against the doors and it comes crashing through the doors in a landslide! You flinch, but the glitter stops as if hitting an invisible wall at the gold half circle. You just watch as everyone who was standing inside the half circle was buried under tons of glitter. Dawn claws her way out of what is now a large glitter slope and spits out some glitter. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]I would have opened the door, but that much at the same time is too much for me so I flipped a coin with Dawn and she lost. The half circle you see on the ground keeps glitter from flooding the rest of this floor, but it creates a nice slope of glitter for us to walk into the glittervault on.[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GCNZ4d0.png[/img] [/center] You walk up the glitter slope/claw your way out of the glitter slope and enter the Glittervault. What amazes you is that it's a huge underground room, that stretches a long distance wherever you look (besides where you entered) and the fact that you're standing on glitter, showing you just how much glitter there was. You even see some mice burrowing through the glitter, and many, many piles of glitter resting atop the glitter floor. You also see several marked areas with flags, with a red crystal on some of them. [columns]Welcome to the actual Glittervault. As you can see, it's kind of unfeasible for someone to try and steal all this glitter. Contaminate, maybe, but that's why we have all those security defenses to prevent that. Those flags mark off teleportation areas, for when glitter needs to be teleported by the Teleport Transport floor. And yes there is an area for where glitter is placed into chests, crates, and the like for delivery, which are sent up to the Delivery floor by the Teleport Transport workers. [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]And for those who've managed to bear with all of this so far... We have some souvenir gifts for you all! Well, for those who signed up at the beginning before the tour started.[/columns] Winterfang pulls a cord that was hanging next to him, which you all somehow missed seeing. You look up and are greeted with a face full of mice, birds, chests, some armor?? and boxes, all thankfully cushioned by the copious amount of glitter also dumped on you. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/253121/25312020p.png[/img][nextcol]We thank you for your time, and whenever you want to leave, just head over to one of the flagged areas and have the Teleport Transport workers send you wherever you need to be. Or you could walk back through the catwalks, but that's long and boring and I'm sure you don't want to do that. You could if you really wanted to. PS: The glitter mice are very cuddly.[/columns] [columns]If you have any more questions about the Glittervault, like how it was first created, whether you can work here, more descriptions of the areas you toured, or even anything about this game like more details in how it was built, feel free to ping @brokenstone and ask them anything you'd like. Once again, thank you all for participating in the Tour of the Glittervault![nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/315046/31504524p.png[/img][/columns] (And the Tour of the Glittervault has finished. Thank you for playing, and I'll try to get your souvenirs, aka prizes, out to everyone as soon as I can. We had a total of 142 players participating, as well as 10 latecomers, so expect delays before receiving your 'gifts'. And yes, Dawn's last statement is correct; I still don't know how she broke the 4th wall like that. I'll ping the raffle winners once I get everyone's raffle tickets sorted out, but you can check what souvenir prize you would be receiving on the 'players' tab, once I edit it after this post)
@Saronai, @sQld, @NinaOsp, @browncoatparadox, @riseandshine, @StormDragon21, @cat101, @Eialyne, @helacute, @Iymarra, @Scatterspark, @PrimeNumbersCas, @Disillusionist, @Ragnarok42, @Fallenarrow, @RemanLT, @Spectra126, @Shellbee, @StarCookies, @Mishil, @Harmonywish, @Morare, @Leucine, @DraigTeg, @Rulanir, @Elysadie, @Bluecupcake52, @Diomedisa, @Sylphiette, @Kuusouka, @JinxMoonstone, @SkyyeofEmber, @Syceris, @Quinineer, @clarax, @HorseCrazy, @oramutato, @Cranberrygrace, @Kazure, @Chmura0127, @Fil, @felistopaz, @Katsuokai, @Elysiuhm, @Allochthon, @DragonWolfie, @Lundlaeva, @Lasreaine, @Kahliden, @NicoleEirin, @lemonblue, @casuallySleepy, @Delari, @IronPen, @NothingHere, @Sidegrinder, @FallowFreckles, @Kaimon, @rubyredtan, @Draconequis, @Imani, @evarett, @Abborrzza, @Azeira, @Helianthe, @Lenox, @Airplanefoxx, @Elthemar, @Cinderfire, @MoonOkami, @azuredusk, @FloatingInSpace, @DekuLeaf, @swagdog, @KraalofBhaga, @KingTiberius, @Calicoradio, @Stanari, @Ursaw, @Hkomygf, @Erevenile, @Katelle, @BlackwatchGenji, @Frostnite, @AmeriaSparrow, @ghostpastry, @Msdova, @Stormseeker, @Amyatzu, @SkyDancer10, @RadioactivePup, @bellzan,

You stand near Dawn and await the opening of the doors. Dawn places her claws on the metal plate, and it shimmers in response. The doors slowly begin to part, sliding into the walls on either side. You watch eagerly as the crack between the doors slowly open, revealing something golden behind it...
You realize too late that what must have been tons of glitter was pressed against the doors and it comes crashing through the doors in a landslide! You get buried under glitter, with it all over your body, your face, and in your mouth! Dawn claws her way out of what is now a large glitter slope and spits out some glitter.
I swear, whoever designed these doors and the vault had a weird sense of humor. The half circle on the ground marks a temporary barrier that raises whenever the doors are opened, keeping glitter from flooding the rest of this floor. But it also traps whoever was opening it into getting buried as well. I wouldn't have opened it if it wasn't for me losing a coin toss with Winterfang. 31504524p.png
25312020p.png I mean while I do like glitter and all, that much at the same time is too much for me.

@Talicinx, @Knickknacks, @Kaolik, @SilverMoonfire, @NocturnistheDark, @qwertynerd97, @Stanzascale, @Yoaisami, @heartcrusher1, @UserOfShadows, @Siritys, @inn, @Delcat, @argylion, @Espoir, @Husker, @PinkyPearl, @Wubblyboofus, @VoidFish, @Tauress, @PearlSoulWorld, @WolfsbaneAvis, @SheepyPeanut, @ThisOneIsBlue, @Sirenia, @NorthKotori, @ixris, @StormDreamer, @CrystalRush, @Elementis, @Kivovis, @timetot, @L2B, @Rookery, @SerigalaMenarik, @WolfprintsSC, @SporkLord, @Megarai111, @LadyKnightKatsa, @Fox, @DragonWarrior333, @ChaoticOmen, @oobieboobie, @queenmedusozoa, @LucidWhispers, @jbapple, @GeriVl, @FrozenFrosting, @CheetahCat, @Saraceaser, @Drakenhart, @Sylvandyr, @RedWillia, @Hsoup, @BadboyJesus, @ClockworkEclipse, @minnieamos, @Moonbeams, @SeaGodling, @AthenaCorvus, @TheElfDruid,

You stand near Winterfang and await the opening of the doors. Dawn places her claws on the metal plate, and it shimmers in response. The doors slowly begin to part, sliding into the walls on either side. You watch eagerly as the crack between the doors slowly open, revealing something golden behind it...
You realize that there must have been tons of glitter pressing against the doors and it comes crashing through the doors in a landslide! You flinch, but the glitter stops as if hitting an invisible wall at the gold half circle. You just watch as everyone who was standing inside the half circle was buried under tons of glitter. Dawn claws her way out of what is now a large glitter slope and spits out some glitter.
25312020p.png I would have opened the door, but that much at the same time is too much for me so I flipped a coin with Dawn and she lost. The half circle you see on the ground keeps glitter from flooding the rest of this floor, but it creates a nice slope of glitter for us to walk into the glittervault on.
GCNZ4d0.png

You walk up the glitter slope/claw your way out of the glitter slope and enter the Glittervault. What amazes you is that it's a huge underground room, that stretches a long distance wherever you look (besides where you entered) and the fact that you're standing on glitter, showing you just how much glitter there was. You even see some mice burrowing through the glitter, and many, many piles of glitter resting atop the glitter floor. You also see several marked areas with flags, with a red crystal on some of them.
Welcome to the actual Glittervault. As you can see, it's kind of unfeasible for someone to try and steal all this glitter. Contaminate, maybe, but that's why we have all those security defenses to prevent that. Those flags mark off teleportation areas, for when glitter needs to be teleported by the Teleport Transport floor. And yes there is an area for where glitter is placed into chests, crates, and the like for delivery, which are sent up to the Delivery floor by the Teleport Transport workers. 31504524p.png
25312020p.png And for those who've managed to bear with all of this so far...
We have some souvenir gifts for you all! Well, for those who signed up at the beginning before the tour started.

Winterfang pulls a cord that was hanging next to him, which you all somehow missed seeing. You look up and are greeted with a face full of mice, birds, chests, some armor?? and boxes, all thankfully cushioned by the copious amount of glitter also dumped on you.

25312020p.png We thank you for your time, and whenever you want to leave, just head over to one of the flagged areas and have the Teleport Transport workers send you wherever you need to be. Or you could walk back through the catwalks, but that's long and boring and I'm sure you don't want to do that. You could if you really wanted to.

PS: The glitter mice are very cuddly.
If you have any more questions about the Glittervault, like how it was first created, whether you can work here, more descriptions of the areas you toured, or even anything about this game like more details in how it was built, feel free to ping @brokenstone and ask them anything you'd like. Once again, thank you all for participating in the Tour of the Glittervault! 31504524p.png

(And the Tour of the Glittervault has finished. Thank you for playing, and I'll try to get your souvenirs, aka prizes, out to everyone as soon as I can. We had a total of 142 players participating, as well as 10 latecomers, so expect delays before receiving your 'gifts'. And yes, Dawn's last statement is correct; I still don't know how she broke the 4th wall like that. I'll ping the raffle winners once I get everyone's raffle tickets sorted out, but you can check what souvenir prize you would be receiving on the 'players' tab, once I edit it after this post)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Thank you so much!! This was a lot of fun to do, even more so because I've never participated in anything like this :3
Thank you so much!! This was a lot of fun to do, even more so because I've never participated in anything like this :3
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Thank you for the fun tour of the Glittervault!
Thank you for the fun tour of the Glittervault!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Thanks for running this. I think you did a great job keeping things together, considering the sheer volume of entries. (Wow!)
Thanks for running this. I think you did a great job keeping things together, considering the sheer volume of entries. (Wow!)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
A delightful romp
Through the glittering vault
Perfect end of tour

Thanks for running this event. I had great fun :D
A delightful romp
Through the glittering vault
Perfect end of tour

Thanks for running this event. I had great fun :D
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
What a delightful game! :D Thank you so much for running this! It was low-key and full of great writing! X3
What a delightful game! :D Thank you so much for running this! It was low-key and full of great writing! X3
Thank you so much for running this event! I loved it! ^^
Thank you so much for running this event! I loved it! ^^
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
Thanks for the event! It was great fun!
Thanks for the event! It was great fun!
G6rPai9.gif
This was a really fun event! Dusk enjoyed it, and he asks if he can take a little glitter home with him.
This was a really fun event! Dusk enjoyed it, and he asks if he can take a little glitter home with him.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
It was quite the sight, to observe the rush of glitter, it looked so soft. Not to mention the gleaming trove of shinies it essentially was. But Lennuh was content to gaze upon the marvel. Jingle scurried around the pile now outside the vault and sniffed it curiously.

Lennuh gave a yelp in surprise and Jingle soared through the air from leaping as far as she could, and landed in a heap of glitter safely as she sought to escape the abrupt gift bombardment. The Fae had to push himself out a larger dragon's chestplate that had fallen on him.

While Jingle set about greeting some of the mice, Lennuh posed several questions to the Skydancer. "Is it likely you'll open for tours again? I've heard of some friends that didn't make it this year. If one of the clan liked the idea of working here, how do they get in touch? Is there a leaflet? Why can only Skydancers retrieve glitter? How do the workers teleport things around? Like, their own magic, or something to do with their workstations?" The Fae had his quill at the ready.

@brokenstone
This was awesome! Good luck sorting out all the packs and thank you for all your work on this. ^^
It was quite the sight, to observe the rush of glitter, it looked so soft. Not to mention the gleaming trove of shinies it essentially was. But Lennuh was content to gaze upon the marvel. Jingle scurried around the pile now outside the vault and sniffed it curiously.

Lennuh gave a yelp in surprise and Jingle soared through the air from leaping as far as she could, and landed in a heap of glitter safely as she sought to escape the abrupt gift bombardment. The Fae had to push himself out a larger dragon's chestplate that had fallen on him.

While Jingle set about greeting some of the mice, Lennuh posed several questions to the Skydancer. "Is it likely you'll open for tours again? I've heard of some friends that didn't make it this year. If one of the clan liked the idea of working here, how do they get in touch? Is there a leaflet? Why can only Skydancers retrieve glitter? How do the workers teleport things around? Like, their own magic, or something to do with their workstations?" The Fae had his quill at the ready.

@brokenstone
This was awesome! Good luck sorting out all the packs and thank you for all your work on this. ^^
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 113 114