Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
Thanks for your hard work as always, this was fun!
Thanks for your hard work as always, this was fun!

mx91000.png zj1KpgF.png mrGmJvh.png
pQUKGgn.png
"Hmmph. Despite the fact my scales will..Never be the same..I will admit this was quite a journey. Thank you both for your services."
(thank you for doing this event! it was really fun being here since the beginning and i think getting glittered twice is quite enough for this poor old imp lol)
"Hmmph. Despite the fact my scales will..Never be the same..I will admit this was quite a journey. Thank you both for your services."
(thank you for doing this event! it was really fun being here since the beginning and i think getting glittered twice is quite enough for this poor old imp lol)
D4jazTx.png
"Thank you so much for the great tour," Jira blatantly says at nobody.

(Thank you for such a fun event, I had so much fun participating!)
"Thank you so much for the great tour," Jira blatantly says at nobody.

(Thank you for such a fun event, I had so much fun participating!)
1rMtjlm.png
@brokenstone Casul has disappeared. So has as much glitter as could be held in a standard Bag of Holding, which is...well, a lot. There is a hastily scrawled "THANK YOU LIKE SOOOOO MUCH" note and a handful of random seeds, but the big blue Imp is gone. In the distance, if you listen carefully, you can hear mixed sounds of delight, surprise, terror, and pure rage that might, theoretically, be the result of over 120 dragons getting glittered to the Wyrmwound and back. A very smol snoot taps on Dawn's shoulder... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=847770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8478/847770_350.png[/img] [/url] "Um, thank you v-very much for, um, such a w, wonderful event. Everyone rrr--really enjoyed it." An echo of "I'M GONNA SHANK YOU WITH FIRE ANTS" booms like thunder and the Ridgeback smiles weakly and pushes the glasses back on his nose. "Okay, m-maybe not EVERYONE but uh...it was a m-majority vote. Hope to s-see you next year! ...we'll be done--done cleaning up by then, I h-hope." ((So much fun, don't change a thing! I hope it goes more smoothly for you if you do it again, I know wrangling that many people can be tough <3 Happy BSJ!))
@brokenstone

Casul has disappeared. So has as much glitter as could be held in a standard Bag of Holding, which is...well, a lot. There is a hastily scrawled "THANK YOU LIKE SOOOOO MUCH" note and a handful of random seeds, but the big blue Imp is gone. In the distance, if you listen carefully, you can hear mixed sounds of delight, surprise, terror, and pure rage that might, theoretically, be the result of over 120 dragons getting glittered to the Wyrmwound and back. A very smol snoot taps on Dawn's shoulder...

847770_350.png

"Um, thank you v-very much for, um, such a w, wonderful event. Everyone rrr--really enjoyed it."

An echo of "I'M GONNA SHANK YOU WITH FIRE ANTS" booms like thunder and the Ridgeback smiles weakly and pushes the glasses back on his nose.

"Okay, m-maybe not EVERYONE but uh...it was a m-majority vote. Hope to s-see you next year! ...we'll be done--done cleaning up by then, I h-hope."

((So much fun, don't change a thing! I hope it goes more smoothly for you if you do it again, I know wrangling that many people can be tough <3 Happy BSJ!))
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Thank you for running this event!
Thank you for running this event!
HzEcRBY.png

Be Their Light
Thanks for hosting and congrats to all of the winners!!!

It was a blast for Tigris!
Thanks for hosting and congrats to all of the winners!!!

It was a blast for Tigris!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
The winners for the mini-raffle are:
1. @Talicinx
2. @BadboyJesus
3. @KraalofBhaga

Please list a number of prizes equal to your number above, in the order you would prefer to receive them.
Edit: And ping me when you do please, thank you.
The winners for the mini-raffle are:
1. @Talicinx
2. @BadboyJesus
3. @KraalofBhaga

Please list a number of prizes equal to your number above, in the order you would prefer to receive them.
Edit: And ping me when you do please, thank you.
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@brokenstone

I'm pretty sure I'm not on the players page. Do I not count as. Late entry?
@brokenstone

I'm pretty sure I'm not on the players page. Do I not count as. Late entry?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@AmeriaSparrow

Yeah, sorry but you joined after the signups were over. You counted as coming in late, but you still qualified for the mini-raffle.
@AmeriaSparrow

Yeah, sorry but you joined after the signups were over. You counted as coming in late, but you still qualified for the mini-raffle.
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Ok. thanks. :)
Ok. thanks. :)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114