Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Tour of the Glittervault
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 113 114
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28626936][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/286270/28626936p.png[/img][/url] Well, she knew that was a mistake, but the slide was [i]so fun[/i] Athyrium couldn't be upset about the glitter. Still, she looked suspiciously at the spiral for a few seconds. She didn't quite trust him... and that means she needed to stay with him. He might've set something up like in the packaging floor. Otherwise why would he be standing [i]outside[/i] the circle? The safety of the circle was a lie! He had to have rigged something! Athyrium was firmly decided. She chooses to [b]stand outside of the circle with Winterfang.[/b]
28626936p.png
Well, she knew that was a mistake, but the slide was so fun Athyrium couldn't be upset about the glitter. Still, she looked suspiciously at the spiral for a few seconds. She didn't quite trust him... and that means she needed to stay with him. He might've set something up like in the packaging floor. Otherwise why would he be standing outside the circle? The safety of the circle was a lie! He had to have rigged something!

Athyrium was firmly decided. She chooses to stand outside of the circle with Winterfang.
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16435162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164352/16435162_350.png[/img] [/url] Eiko smiles as he realizes that, yes, the slide really [i]was[/i] another trap. He follows the group, listening to the talk of defenses just outside the vault. He peers at the Lightweaver, then watched his guides take stances nearby. On one hand, the half-circle looked like a trap. Perhaps that statue would shower the group in excess glitter before opening the door. Perhaps that circle was the splash zone for the glitter wave. However, there was also the chance that there was a barrier to keep those [i]within[/i] the circle from being doused in a wave of glitter. If it was a wave, a little half-circle couldn't be the only unsafe spot, could it? Winterfang wasn't the safest Spiral to stand next to, and he'd proven that he wasn't afraid of dousing Dawn in glitter, and he often stood back when there was a trap. Only when he had to lead others into the trap did he join in. Seeing him now, Eiko decided to [b]Join Winterfang outside of the half circle.[/b] Hopefully, if he saw a barrier, he could leap into the half circle. However, he felt that the matching colors of the Lightweavers and the half circle were yet one more sign that he should be standing back. [i]Way[/i] back.[/center]

16435162_350.png

Eiko smiles as he realizes that, yes, the slide really was another trap. He follows the group, listening to the talk of defenses just outside the vault. He peers at the Lightweaver, then watched his guides take stances nearby. On one hand, the half-circle looked like a trap. Perhaps that statue would shower the group in excess glitter before opening the door. Perhaps that circle was the splash zone for the glitter wave. However, there was also the chance that there was a barrier to keep those within the circle from being doused in a wave of glitter. If it was a wave, a little half-circle couldn't be the only unsafe spot, could it? Winterfang wasn't the safest Spiral to stand next to, and he'd proven that he wasn't afraid of dousing Dawn in glitter, and he often stood back when there was a trap. Only when he had to lead others into the trap did he join in. Seeing him now, Eiko decided to Join Winterfang outside of the half circle. Hopefully, if he saw a barrier, he could leap into the half circle. However, he felt that the matching colors of the Lightweavers and the half circle were yet one more sign that he should be standing back. Way back.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Sangar stands outside of the circle!
Sangar stands outside of the circle!
w7Z8MA5.png
Alwyn stays far away from the pile of glittered dragons around Winterfang. He didn't want another layer of glitter. It seemed best to stay near Dawn, in the half circle.
Alwyn stays far away from the pile of glittered dragons around Winterfang. He didn't want another layer of glitter. It seemed best to stay near Dawn, in the half circle.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Caeswyn stands within the halfcircle.
Caeswyn stands within the halfcircle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Going to stand outside of the circle.

I honestly meant to rp, but I haven't had the energy for it.
Going to stand outside of the circle.

I honestly meant to rp, but I haven't had the energy for it.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/317952/31795150p.png[/img][/center] With a hum as he walked along the catwalk, Losi collected some of the red glitter that drifted along his path. It was quite a nice colour really, he thought as he continued along. Blue eyes drifting to those stuck in the pile of glitter, amusement flickers over the skydancer's face for a moment before he continues to follow their two guides. Eyes wide as they reach the vault, he unconsciously chooses to stand outside the circle near Winterfang.
31795150p.png
With a hum as he walked along the catwalk, Losi collected some of the red glitter that drifted along his path. It was quite a nice colour really, he thought as he continued along. Blue eyes drifting to those stuck in the pile of glitter, amusement flickers over the skydancer's face for a moment before he continues to follow their two guides. Eyes wide as they reach the vault, he unconsciously chooses to stand outside the circle near Winterfang.
gliGNxy.png
At this point arsenal no longer has any trust whatsoever in winterfang, so he chooses to stay with Dawn in the half circle this time.
At this point arsenal no longer has any trust whatsoever in winterfang, so he chooses to stay with Dawn in the half circle this time.
looking for Discord RP servers. I’m no longer active here.
Stands close to Winterfang :D
Stands close to Winterfang :D
Orochi chooses to stand close to Dawn.
Orochi chooses to stand close to Dawn.
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 113 114