Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Mafia Game Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
FANDOM HUNGER MAFIA

A man dressed in a drab uniform rushes out of the newly completed arena.

The host watches as he leaves. She turns to leave as well, when a triangular yellow dream demon appears.

The woman doesn't seem too happy to see him. "Bill Cipher. What do you want today?"

Bill Cipher's eye glints. "I want a game. No, not your usual game.

Sure, they'll have to survive in an arena..." He pauses.

"But there'll be a twist." If the triangular demon could've smirked, he would be doing so right now. Magic wells up in a hand.

Welcome to the Fandom Hunger Mafia signup thread!

Lore:

Bill Cipher, fourth victor of the Fandom Hunger Games, set this up. Why? ...well, he does like twisted games like this. And making people watch. You're a character in Fandomia who's been dragged into Cipher's little game.

Rules:

- This is a vanilla open setup mafia game. Experience not required.
- As mod I have the right to deny or ignore applications to signup.
- I won’t lie to you if you ask questions, so feel free to. However, I may be unable to answer some questions without ruining the game (things like who is the mafia or who is x role).
- Voting takes place in the lynch thread.
- Days last at least 48 hours, and nights 24 hours. You may talk during both periods. Votes and actions will be accepted until 18:30 FRT, and EotD/Ns will be posted by 20:00FRT. If I post EotD/Ns early, it adds more time to the day/night following.
- I will not give flavour clues. I will not identify players' characters in the flavour till the player dies.
- The mod is not lynchable.
- The player lynched is the player with the most votes at EotD.
- No RPing, as this is a non-RP mafia.
- PM for actions and questions.
- Editing? Fine, go ahead as long as you're alive. Just don't delete any posts.
- Living players can post in the thread, but dead players must keep their posting in dead chat.
- Unless you've got a chat with someone, only play on the thread (AKA no off-thread communication unless you have a chat allowing for it). No ifs, ands, or buts. No spreadsheets, either.
- Do not screenshot or C+P something I've said to you in PM or QT.
- You will get a PM with your role and alignment/wincon, and you may ask for clarification of how it works.
- Roles follow an order of operations.
- Do NOT harass people or take out-of-game drama or unrelated Real Life into this. This is meant to be a game, and while there will be suspicions and accusations, I will not tolerate harassment and uncalled-for insults. You will be force-replaced and will not win with your faction, or modkilled if no replacements are left.
- You may pick a character to appear as in the flavour. This is not required, but optional, as I do have characters to use by default for roles if you don’t want to pick your own. Please send a list of up to 5 characters if you want to pick one to appear as.
- You can pick a character from ANY fandom, but please no OCs.
- After all regular slots are filled, the game will start within 48 hours.
FANDOM HUNGER MAFIA

A man dressed in a drab uniform rushes out of the newly completed arena.

The host watches as he leaves. She turns to leave as well, when a triangular yellow dream demon appears.

The woman doesn't seem too happy to see him. "Bill Cipher. What do you want today?"

Bill Cipher's eye glints. "I want a game. No, not your usual game.

Sure, they'll have to survive in an arena..." He pauses.

"But there'll be a twist." If the triangular demon could've smirked, he would be doing so right now. Magic wells up in a hand.

Welcome to the Fandom Hunger Mafia signup thread!

Lore:

Bill Cipher, fourth victor of the Fandom Hunger Games, set this up. Why? ...well, he does like twisted games like this. And making people watch. You're a character in Fandomia who's been dragged into Cipher's little game.

Rules:

- This is a vanilla open setup mafia game. Experience not required.
- As mod I have the right to deny or ignore applications to signup.
- I won’t lie to you if you ask questions, so feel free to. However, I may be unable to answer some questions without ruining the game (things like who is the mafia or who is x role).
- Voting takes place in the lynch thread.
- Days last at least 48 hours, and nights 24 hours. You may talk during both periods. Votes and actions will be accepted until 18:30 FRT, and EotD/Ns will be posted by 20:00FRT. If I post EotD/Ns early, it adds more time to the day/night following.
- I will not give flavour clues. I will not identify players' characters in the flavour till the player dies.
- The mod is not lynchable.
- The player lynched is the player with the most votes at EotD.
- No RPing, as this is a non-RP mafia.
- PM for actions and questions.
- Editing? Fine, go ahead as long as you're alive. Just don't delete any posts.
- Living players can post in the thread, but dead players must keep their posting in dead chat.
- Unless you've got a chat with someone, only play on the thread (AKA no off-thread communication unless you have a chat allowing for it). No ifs, ands, or buts. No spreadsheets, either.
- Do not screenshot or C+P something I've said to you in PM or QT.
- You will get a PM with your role and alignment/wincon, and you may ask for clarification of how it works.
- Roles follow an order of operations.
- Do NOT harass people or take out-of-game drama or unrelated Real Life into this. This is meant to be a game, and while there will be suspicions and accusations, I will not tolerate harassment and uncalled-for insults. You will be force-replaced and will not win with your faction, or modkilled if no replacements are left.
- You may pick a character to appear as in the flavour. This is not required, but optional, as I do have characters to use by default for roles if you don’t want to pick your own. Please send a list of up to 5 characters if you want to pick one to appear as.
- You can pick a character from ANY fandom, but please no OCs.
- After all regular slots are filled, the game will start within 48 hours.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Setup:

Bodyguard
One-shot Illuminator
2-shot non-consecutive Vigilante
Alignment Cop
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie

Roleblocker
Vanilla Mafioso

1-shot self-protecting Survivor

Players:

1. @Tristess
2. Hostess™ hydra (@YaBoiGuzma+@LadyPlague) replaced by @Arelia
3. Salty Dead Raccoon hydra (@FloatinginSpace+@raiccoon+@Limelight)
4. @MagykalWagykal
5. @ShadowLugia711 replaced by @Nerasis
6. @caleaf
7. Soul Cat hydra (@Rangiku+@StormDreamer)
8. @LittleFirefly replaced by @luxmold
9. Jimothy hydra (@demoliceros+@FM84)
10. @Gwendolyn
11. @clw23
12. @Oricole

Substitutes:

-@xspideray
-@SilverNight104
-@Nerasis

Spectators (Fandomians):

-@Werelynx
-

DO NOT POST UNTIL I PING EVERYONE TO THE EotN0 POST. No one but players may post until the game completes.

Voting thread is here.
Setup:

Bodyguard
One-shot Illuminator
2-shot non-consecutive Vigilante
Alignment Cop
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie
Vanilla Townie

Roleblocker
Vanilla Mafioso

1-shot self-protecting Survivor

Players:

1. @Tristess
2. Hostess™ hydra (@YaBoiGuzma+@LadyPlague) replaced by @Arelia
3. Salty Dead Raccoon hydra (@FloatinginSpace+@raiccoon+@Limelight)
4. @MagykalWagykal
5. @ShadowLugia711 replaced by @Nerasis
6. @caleaf
7. Soul Cat hydra (@Rangiku+@StormDreamer)
8. @LittleFirefly replaced by @luxmold
9. Jimothy hydra (@demoliceros+@FM84)
10. @Gwendolyn
11. @clw23
12. @Oricole

Substitutes:

-@xspideray
-@SilverNight104
-@Nerasis

Spectators (Fandomians):

-@Werelynx
-

DO NOT POST UNTIL I PING EVERYONE TO THE EotN0 POST. No one but players may post until the game completes.

Voting thread is here.

He/him | FRT+1 x
EotN0

Bill Cipher cackles. Loudly. "Oh what fun..." as the 24 tributes are herded into the entry passages. There were a few victors among the chosen 24, and simulations of their bodies containing their minds had been placed into the arena. The rest were soulless. Perfectly soulless - Bill knew he might lose his current generation if he tried anything involving souls and characters who really shouldn't have them.

~

When the tributes were shuttled up on their podiums, the first thing all of them noticed was the lack of the Cornucopia. Even the soulless characters (characters whose souls were kept in jars. So they couldn't try anything, or else said souls got shattered and the character was resummoned as a new iteration. Fandomia's not exactly nice to characters) knew about the Fandom Hunger Games, also known as their best shot at earning their soul from Fandomia. The second thing was that there were only half of the usual amount there.

The more soulful characters looked around nervously, and the soulless ones did the same with a blank look in their eyes. Without nervousness.

Suddenly, a voice far too familiar to the few soulful characters there rang out.

"Welcome one and all to my little game." Cackling, before the voice continues. "See, I got bored of the regular games, so I spiced things up. I've marked some of you, and the marked people can talk to to each with their marks and pick someone to kill. As for the nonmarked, I've granted some of you abilities to use at night, and you need to figure out who the marked are... and kill them. Marked, you gotta kill non-marked. Oh..." The voice trails off into laughter. "There's one of you with something that's a partial mark. Well, that one has to avoid both the marked and unmarked killing them, and they only get a protection to use on one night! What fun!"

More demonic cackling. "Adieu now, people - and critters I suppose - and entertain me." Laughter once again.

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!" Bill Cipher finally goes silent. Some flee, while others stick around to figure out who needs to die to increase the chances of their winning.

It is the beginning of Day 1 and the game. Lockdown will occur at 18:30 FRT June 6th. Phase will end by 20:00FRT June 6th.

@Tristess, Hostess™ hydra (@YaBoiGuzma+@LadyPlague), Salty Dead Raccoon hydra, (@FloatinginSpace+@raiccoon+@Limelight), @MagykalWagykal, @ShadowLugia711, @caleaf, Soul Cat hydra (@Rangiku+@StormDreamer), @LittleFirefly, Jimothy hydra (@demoliceros+@FM84), @Gwendolyn, @clw23, @Oricole

@xspideray, @SilverNight104

@Werelynx
EotN0

Bill Cipher cackles. Loudly. "Oh what fun..." as the 24 tributes are herded into the entry passages. There were a few victors among the chosen 24, and simulations of their bodies containing their minds had been placed into the arena. The rest were soulless. Perfectly soulless - Bill knew he might lose his current generation if he tried anything involving souls and characters who really shouldn't have them.

~

When the tributes were shuttled up on their podiums, the first thing all of them noticed was the lack of the Cornucopia. Even the soulless characters (characters whose souls were kept in jars. So they couldn't try anything, or else said souls got shattered and the character was resummoned as a new iteration. Fandomia's not exactly nice to characters) knew about the Fandom Hunger Games, also known as their best shot at earning their soul from Fandomia. The second thing was that there were only half of the usual amount there.

The more soulful characters looked around nervously, and the soulless ones did the same with a blank look in their eyes. Without nervousness.

Suddenly, a voice far too familiar to the few soulful characters there rang out.

"Welcome one and all to my little game." Cackling, before the voice continues. "See, I got bored of the regular games, so I spiced things up. I've marked some of you, and the marked people can talk to to each with their marks and pick someone to kill. As for the nonmarked, I've granted some of you abilities to use at night, and you need to figure out who the marked are... and kill them. Marked, you gotta kill non-marked. Oh..." The voice trails off into laughter. "There's one of you with something that's a partial mark. Well, that one has to avoid both the marked and unmarked killing them, and they only get a protection to use on one night! What fun!"

More demonic cackling. "Adieu now, people - and critters I suppose - and entertain me." Laughter once again.

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!" Bill Cipher finally goes silent. Some flee, while others stick around to figure out who needs to die to increase the chances of their winning.

It is the beginning of Day 1 and the game. Lockdown will occur at 18:30 FRT June 6th. Phase will end by 20:00FRT June 6th.

@Tristess, Hostess™ hydra (@YaBoiGuzma+@LadyPlague), Salty Dead Raccoon hydra, (@FloatinginSpace+@raiccoon+@Limelight), @MagykalWagykal, @ShadowLugia711, @caleaf, Soul Cat hydra (@Rangiku+@StormDreamer), @LittleFirefly, Jimothy hydra (@demoliceros+@FM84), @Gwendolyn, @clw23, @Oricole

@xspideray, @SilverNight104

@Werelynx

He/him | FRT+1 x
Hello everyone!

Name's Rangiku but you can call me Ran or Rang for short. I am part of the Soul Cat Hydra with Strormdreamer. She/her pronouns please. Though they/them also works if you are unsure.

I am plus three FR time, and work evening hours from noon to nine pm FR time and may/may not be active during work hours. So if I am a little slow, its because of that.

Most of you I recognize with the exception of a few. Nice to play with you guys again. :>
Hello everyone!

Name's Rangiku but you can call me Ran or Rang for short. I am part of the Soul Cat Hydra with Strormdreamer. She/her pronouns please. Though they/them also works if you are unsure.

I am plus three FR time, and work evening hours from noon to nine pm FR time and may/may not be active during work hours. So if I am a little slow, its because of that.

Most of you I recognize with the exception of a few. Nice to play with you guys again. :>
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Hullo people. :3 I'm uh, not supposed to be here rn because school, but... [quote name="@Rangiku" date=2017-06-04 20:09:10] Name's Rangiku but you can call me Ran or Rang for short. I am part of the Soul Cat Hydra with [b]Strormdreamer[/b]. She/her pronouns please. Though they/them also works if you are unsure. [/quote] I love it when I get new nicknames, lol :) [s]IM YOUR OTHER HEAD......! I'M HEARTBROKEN >.>[/s] Will do a proper introduction later <3
Hullo people. :3 I'm uh, not supposed to be here rn because school, but...
@Rangiku wrote on 2017-06-04:
I love it when I get new nicknames, lol :)
IM YOUR OTHER HEAD......! I'M HEARTBROKEN >.>

Will do a proper introduction later <3
jghAv2V.png
smh. If you can't even get your other head's name right how will you get the facts right?
Have nothing to say yet, per se.
smh. If you can't even get your other head's name right how will you get the facts right?
Have nothing to say yet, per se.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Yo. Demo, she/her (they/them is cool too), FR+0. My work and school schedule is pretty wonky atm but I'll make time for this game.

I'm excited to play!! This is my first hydra and I think my first game playing with other hydras, too.
Yo. Demo, she/her (they/them is cool too), FR+0. My work and school schedule is pretty wonky atm but I'll make time for this game.

I'm excited to play!! This is my first hydra and I think my first game playing with other hydras, too.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3pWPULS.jpg[/img]
3pWPULS.jpg

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
[quote name="FM84" date=2017-06-04 23:39:51] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3pWPULS.jpg[/img] [/quote]
FM84 wrote on 2017-06-04:
3pWPULS.jpg
[quote name="demoliceros" date=2017-06-04 23:42:50] [quote name="FM84" date=2017-06-04 23:39:51] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3pWPULS.jpg[/img] [/quote] [/quote]
demoliceros wrote on 2017-06-04:
FM84 wrote on 2017-06-04:
3pWPULS.jpg

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42