Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | THE FIRST SORNEITH WORLD TOURNAMENT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][size=4]Day 3![/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/4498.png[/img][/center] @SemperVictor @Hinumi @GrinningWolf24 @Impception @Fosterson @Himawari @Ironpen @zzzhorses Your dragons are safe today! Today is an art day. So writing or art is accepted but if you're looking to challenge your self with the original rules, today is a visual art day. Things don't have to be masterpieces but try your best, include your dragons and remember to include something with the woodland path!
Day 3!

4498.png

@SemperVictor @Hinumi @GrinningWolf24 @Impception @Fosterson @Himawari @Ironpen @zzzhorses

Your dragons are safe today! Today is an art day. So writing or art is accepted but if you're looking to challenge your self with the original rules, today is a visual art day.

Things don't have to be masterpieces but try your best, include your dragons and remember to include something with the woodland path!

shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@TroubleInSevens

If we can't art to save our lives (seriously I can't art to save my life it looks awful) can we splurge and buy art?
@TroubleInSevens

If we can't art to save our lives (seriously I can't art to save my life it looks awful) can we splurge and buy art?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Writing or art is allowed! I only mentioned it was an art day for those who want to play by the original rules. If you want to buy art you're welcome to but it doesn't count towards the contest!

@Impception

Writing or art is allowed! I only mentioned it was an art day for those who want to play by the original rules. If you want to buy art you're welcome to but it doesn't count towards the contest!

@TroubleinSevens

Okay. Lol. I just thought I'd give it a try! xD
@TroubleinSevens

Okay. Lol. I just thought I'd give it a try! xD
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Haha fair enough but I don't want to give an advantage to those who have more resources, and since this is supposed to be done in a day it's unlikely that anyone you get to do your art would have it done so fast.
@Impception

Haha fair enough but I don't want to give an advantage to those who have more resources, and since this is supposed to be done in a day it's unlikely that anyone you get to do your art would have it done so fast.
@TroubleinSevens

Understandble! I wouldn't want to be unfair to anyone either, hence why I definitely wanted to ask first. Lol! It's a good thing I can try stringing some words together at the very least. xD Thanks for the feedback!
@TroubleinSevens

Understandble! I wouldn't want to be unfair to anyone either, hence why I definitely wanted to ask first. Lol! It's a good thing I can try stringing some words together at the very least. xD Thanks for the feedback!
@TroubleinSevens
sorry i couldnt participate yesterday X_X somehow my computer got a virus and i worked all night to fix it. May i do the battles anyway so im not that far behind?
@TroubleinSevens
sorry i couldnt participate yesterday X_X somehow my computer got a virus and i worked all night to fix it. May i do the battles anyway so im not that far behind?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi

Yup! A one ish day grace period is allowed cause I know people have things happen like internet troubles and viruses and everything. So go ahead and get them done!
@Hinumi

Yup! A one ish day grace period is allowed cause I know people have things happen like internet troubles and viruses and everything. So go ahead and get them done!
@TroubleinSevens

If it's an art day, then I am going to write!

Despite the loss of their leader and fighting exhaustion and difficult odds, Brilla and Lila managed to last through the rest of their first day in the Woodland Path. They encountered some close calls between the two of them, Brilla's healing barely keeping the two of them going as they took down each of the foes they encountered.

Feeling fatigued, the two of them finally emerged from the Path at the end of the day to the cheers of the spectating members of their clan. Lavendel had already been carried away back to their lair, the two of them were still worried for her safety, but pushed it aside to take a moment of pride in their making it through the rest of the day.

Lila slunk out in the crowd and promptly passed out on the ground, her usually boundless energy completely used up in the fighting. Brilla hummed softly, looking her partner over and deciding that she would be okay. Bitumen and Guts picked the Spiral up and took flight, the group flying off to return home with Brilla managing to keep up despite being tired.

The clan's latest hideout was abuzz as they arrived, the crowd over the moon to have the team back alive. After Lavendel fell in battle, the mood had shifted considerably from unbridled excitement to nervousness and concern for their team's survival. On seeing them return, the excitement returned, though more restrained than it had been leading up to the start of day 2. Being the only one awake at this point, Brilla was swarmed by the other dragons, dwarfed by half of them, she felt utterly overwhelmed by the wave of questions and the rush to be congratulated by everyone individually.

Overwhelmed and worn out, she hummed loudly and squirmed out of the crowd, worming her way between them and slinking off to hide somewhere quiet. Exhausted and feeling emotional over all the day's bloodshed, she fell into a deep sleep, more nervous than ever for the upcoming days of battle.
@TroubleinSevens

If it's an art day, then I am going to write!

Despite the loss of their leader and fighting exhaustion and difficult odds, Brilla and Lila managed to last through the rest of their first day in the Woodland Path. They encountered some close calls between the two of them, Brilla's healing barely keeping the two of them going as they took down each of the foes they encountered.

Feeling fatigued, the two of them finally emerged from the Path at the end of the day to the cheers of the spectating members of their clan. Lavendel had already been carried away back to their lair, the two of them were still worried for her safety, but pushed it aside to take a moment of pride in their making it through the rest of the day.

Lila slunk out in the crowd and promptly passed out on the ground, her usually boundless energy completely used up in the fighting. Brilla hummed softly, looking her partner over and deciding that she would be okay. Bitumen and Guts picked the Spiral up and took flight, the group flying off to return home with Brilla managing to keep up despite being tired.

The clan's latest hideout was abuzz as they arrived, the crowd over the moon to have the team back alive. After Lavendel fell in battle, the mood had shifted considerably from unbridled excitement to nervousness and concern for their team's survival. On seeing them return, the excitement returned, though more restrained than it had been leading up to the start of day 2. Being the only one awake at this point, Brilla was swarmed by the other dragons, dwarfed by half of them, she felt utterly overwhelmed by the wave of questions and the rush to be congratulated by everyone individually.

Overwhelmed and worn out, she hummed loudly and squirmed out of the crowd, worming her way between them and slinking off to hide somewhere quiet. Exhausted and feeling emotional over all the day's bloodshed, she fell into a deep sleep, more nervous than ever for the upcoming days of battle.
XdKddgH.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngBEIQVfs.png
It's short but I kind of ran out of ideas x.x
It's short but I kind of ran out of ideas x.x
XdKddgH.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngBEIQVfs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13