Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Journey into Snowspire Caverns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
Username: StarlineRose User ID: 214878 Team Name: Team Sanctuary (After lots of arguing back and forth, the three decided it should be named in honor of their home lair.) ----- Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20096072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200961/20096072_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Thunderstorm Dragon ID#: 20096072 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? Cautious, after living in this area her whole childhood, she has heard the horrifying tales numerous times. She's quite wary because of it, but doesn't trust the teammates to make it without the help of someone who knows how to navigate such caves. Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? A little bit of both, but definitely leaning towards "independent." She was appointed team leader, so what she says goes. But she must also learn to take advice from the others, and listen to their needs. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? Fight. Her advanced knowledge of Ice magics and fighting technique has left her anything but defenseless. Why do you descend into these caves? Knowledge! Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? "Heads. If I had to choose between having a head or having a tail, I would choose head, wouldn't you? A loss of balance, yes. But anything is better than the loss of consciousness." ----- Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24568100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245682/24568100_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Flicker Dragon ID#: 24568100 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? Curious. As the clan's sole archaeologist, she came along for the "joys" of cave paintings and broken old bones. Her enthusiasm is met with an exasperated wariness from her teammates. Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? Independent. Flicker seems to delight in running full tilt up and down the frozen corridors, leaving the other two behind her... Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? Flight. For someone who insists upon exploring in such reckless fashion, she does get quite the panic attack when startled. Why do you descend into these caves? Treasure! (Without regard to what other dragons would call treasure. "That's just a million year old owl-pellet! It's frozen solid!" "I KNOW ISN'T IT FASCINATING? I CAN'T WAIT TO DISSECT IT.") Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish. Climbing: Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? "TAILS. I don't know[i] what it is[/i] about tails that make them so much more fun than heads! A wagging tail means cheer, right? And a wagging head means 'no.' I WOULD CHOOSE CHEER OVER NO ANY DAY." ----- Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21434891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214349/21434891_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Kaya Dragon ID#: 21434891 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? Cautious. She counts every minute to tell the team exactly when to take breaks, drink water, and bundle up tighter. It's very cold here. Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? Cooperative. She feels her place is to take orders from Thunderstorm, only chipping in when medical advice is what is needed at the moment. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? Fight. Kaya knows many powerful Fire attacks, but will certainly hesitate to use them in caves that are made of ice, relying instead on throwing things at enemies. Usually her half-empty potion bottles. Why do you descend into these caves? Knowledge. Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical! Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave. Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.) Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? "What a strange question! I'm going to have to say tails, myself. I quite like my tail. I suppose I quite like my head too... I changed my mind! Heads."
Username: StarlineRose
User ID: 214878
Team Name: Team Sanctuary (After lots of arguing back and forth, the three decided it should be named in honor of their home lair.)

Basic Dragon Information
BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:

20096072_350.png

Dragon Name: Thunderstorm
Dragon ID#: 20096072
Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her
Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]?
Cautious, after living in this area her whole childhood, she has heard the horrifying tales numerous times. She's quite wary because of it, but doesn't trust the teammates to make it without the help of someone who knows how to navigate such caves.

Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]?
A little bit of both, but definitely leaning towards "independent." She was appointed team leader, so what she says goes. But she must also learn to take advice from the others, and listen to their needs.

Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]?
Fight. Her advanced knowledge of Ice magics and fighting technique has left her anything but defenseless.

Why do you descend into these caves?
Knowledge!

Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave.
Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times.
Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything.

Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]?
"Heads. If I had to choose between having a head or having a tail, I would choose head, wouldn't you? A loss of balance, yes. But anything is better than the loss of consciousness."

Basic Dragon Information

24568100_350.png

Dragon Name: Flicker
Dragon ID#: 24568100
Curious. As the clan's sole archaeologist, she came along for the "joys" of cave paintings and broken old bones. Her enthusiasm is met with an exasperated wariness from her teammates.

Independent. Flicker seems to delight in running full tilt up and down the frozen corridors, leaving the other two behind her...

Flight. For someone who insists upon exploring in such reckless fashion, she does get quite the panic attack when startled.

Treasure! (Without regard to what other dragons would call treasure. "That's just a million year old owl-pellet! It's frozen solid!" "I KNOW ISN'T IT FASCINATING? I CAN'T WAIT TO DISSECT IT.")

Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything.
Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish.
Climbing: Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation.

"TAILS. I don't know what it is about tails that make them so much more fun than heads! A wagging tail means cheer, right? And a wagging head means 'no.' I WOULD CHOOSE CHEER OVER NO ANY DAY."

Basic Dragon Information

21434891_350.png

Dragon Name: Kaya
Dragon ID#: 21434891
Cautious. She counts every minute to tell the team exactly when to take breaks, drink water, and bundle up tighter. It's very cold here.

Cooperative. She feels her place is to take orders from Thunderstorm, only chipping in when medical advice is what is needed at the moment.

Fight. Kaya knows many powerful Fire attacks, but will certainly hesitate to use them in caves that are made of ice, relying instead on throwing things at enemies. Usually her half-empty potion bottles.

Knowledge.

Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical!
Botany: Does that plant have medicinal properties? Is it poisonous? Can I eat it? An expert in plants can identify a whole host of flora that might be growing inside the cave.
Fire Magic: Not only is it an excellent source of light and warmth, it also tends to melt ice and cause nasty burns. Use with caution. (Must be of the Fire element.)

"What a strange question! I'm going to have to say tails, myself. I quite like my tail. I suppose I quite like my head too... I changed my mind! Heads."
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
@squidragon oh man oh man! This looks super fun! [quote=Part 1]Username: Dandelionqueen User ID: 59042 Team Name: Team Research! [/quote] [quote=Moonsetter]Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24302284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243023/24302284_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Moonsetter Dragon ID#: 24302284 Dragon's Pronouns: he/him Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [Curious] Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [Cooperative] Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [Fight] Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Knowledge Choose three of the following skills: First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do. Climbing: Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation. Ice Magic: Sometimes cold just isn't cold enough. This dragon can freeze most anything in its tracks. At the very least, they're unlikely to be bothered by the temperatures. (Must be of the Ice element.) Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [Heads][/quote] [quote=Ardor]Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3025989] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30260/3025989_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Ardor Dragon ID#: 3025989 Dragon's Pronouns: she/her Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [Cautious] Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [Independent] Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [Fight] Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." [Glory] Choose three of the following skills: Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [Tails][/quote] [quote=Siberia]Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4298637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42987/4298637_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Siberia Dragon ID#: 4298637 Dragon's Pronouns: she/her Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [Curious] Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [Cooperative] Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [Flight] Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." [Knowledge] Choose three of the following skills: Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. Arcane Magic: Arcane is arguably the magickiest of magics. This dragon might be able to do most anything they can imagine if they put their heart to it, but that's not to say that there won't be... unforeseen consequences. That fish was pink before, right? (Must be of the Arcane element.) Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [Tails][/quote]
@squidragon
oh man oh man! This looks super fun!
Part 1 wrote:
Username: Dandelionqueen
User ID: 59042
Team Name: Team Research!
Moonsetter wrote:
Basic Dragon Information

24302284_350.png

Dragon Name: Moonsetter
Dragon ID#: 24302284
Dragon's Pronouns: he/him

Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon
Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.

[Curious]

[Cooperative]

[Fight]

Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."
Knowledge

Choose three of the following skills:

First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do.
Climbing: Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation.
Ice Magic: Sometimes cold just isn't cold enough. This dragon can freeze most anything in its tracks. At the very least, they're unlikely to be bothered by the temperatures. (Must be of the Ice element.)

[Heads]
Ardor wrote:
Basic Dragon Information

3025989_350.png

Dragon Name: Ardor
Dragon ID#: 3025989
Dragon's Pronouns: she/her

Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event.

[Cautious]

[Independent]

[Fight]

Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."
[Glory]

Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody?
Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything.

[Tails]
Siberia wrote:
Basic Dragon Information

4298637_350.png

Dragon Name: Siberia
Dragon ID#: 4298637
Dragon's Pronouns: she/her

[Curious]

[Cooperative]

[Flight]

[Knowledge]

Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave.
Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything.
Arcane Magic: Arcane is arguably the magickiest of magics. This dragon might be able to do most anything they can imagine if they put their heart to it, but that's not to say that there won't be... unforeseen consequences. That fish was pink before, right? (Must be of the Arcane element.)

[Tails]
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
Username: Elsu User ID: 86710 Team Name: Team Mystic Valor ([i]I'm rubbish at naming things, LOL[/i] Please fill out this portion of the form three times, one for each dragon entry. Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29770139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297702/29770139_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Nazareth Dragon ID#: 29770139 Dragon's Pronouns: She/They/Her/Them Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? Curious! Nobody gets anywhere by being cautious, do they? If I hear a noise, you're darn tootin' I'll investigate. Do I try to plan ahead? Sure. Why else do you think I'm bringing a big strapping Imperial with me? But I can fight my way out of a pickle if I need to! RAR! Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? Independent! Look, do you want to stand around dithering about what's the best course of action about -every- little thing, or do you want to find stuff? And -find out- about stuff? I'll listen for a little while, but if my hunch tells me you're wrong, or if you're taking too long, I'm just gonna -go-. Like I'd really be stupid enough to get us in over our heads, anyway! Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? FIGHT RISING! I don't just have these fangs and claws because they're pretty! Though they -are- pretty, if I do say so myself. I'm no pushover, and I'll stand my ground if it comes down to it. Why do you descend into these caves? Treasure! If I am to have a legacy that will be the envy of Sornieth, I must have the treasure to back it up. I can only invent so much with sticks and rocks, after all. Choose three of the following skills: Awareness, Stealth, Tech Expert Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate... Heads! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29546476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295465/29546476_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Origen Dragon ID#: 29546476 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? Curious. I suppose that 'cautiously curious' isn't an option? Very well -- I am curious. I have long since come to terms with the dangers inherent in unlocking the secrets of the Emporers. I accept the risks -- I just attempt to weigh them carefully, as well. Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? Independent. I have studied long and hard. I am certain I could lecture many dragons on many subjects, if they had the patience to listen to me, or, quite frankly, the intelligence to understand what I am talking about. I know when I am right, and I shall not apologize for it. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? Flight. Sometimes, discretion is the better part of valor. Retreat to a safe place, watch the carnage which unfolds, and dissect the results in the aftermath. Why do you descend into these caves? Knowledge. Above all, knowledge. While I do not know for certain that Emporers are among those entombed here, I am reasonably certain that it is possible. I wish to know their secrets. Choose three of the following skills: Cartography, Geology, Alchemy Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate... Tails. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28525470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285255/28525470_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Zoa Dragon ID#: 28525470 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? Curious! Nazareth is a proud little bugger, but she's right -- you can't have adventure wi'out stickin' your neck out a bit! And if my Da' and my Mum had stayed safe in their lairs, they'd still be back home, and never have had the adventures they've had, nor would they be together, now. Life is for living, an' being curious is a part of that. Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? Cooperative. Even my hard-headed Da' will listen to the Clan elders when they tell him he's wrong. Well, most of the time, anyway. You cannae have a clan worth anythin' if dragons do not work together. In for a treasure, in for a gem, I say. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? Fight! If it comes down to brass tacks, well, I'll give good as I get, that's for sure. Why do you descend into these caves? Glory. But mostly adventure. And honestly, these two, I reckon if they went off by themselves, they might not come back out again. -Somebody- needs to look after 'em! Choose three of the following skills: Survival, Tracking, Beasts. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate... Heads!
Username: Elsu
User ID: 86710
Team Name: Team Mystic Valor
(I'm rubbish at naming things, LOL

Please fill out this portion of the form three times, one for each dragon entry.

Basic Dragon Information

29770139_350.png

Dragon Name: Nazareth
Dragon ID#: 29770139
Dragon's Pronouns: She/They/Her/Them

Curious! Nobody gets anywhere by being cautious, do they? If I hear a noise, you're darn tootin' I'll investigate. Do I try to plan ahead? Sure. Why else do you think I'm bringing a big strapping Imperial with me? But I can fight my way out of a pickle if I need to! RAR!

Independent! Look, do you want to stand around dithering about what's the best course of action about -every- little thing, or do you want to find stuff? And -find out- about stuff? I'll listen for a little while, but if my hunch tells me you're wrong, or if you're taking too long, I'm just gonna -go-. Like I'd really be stupid enough to get us in over our heads, anyway!

FIGHT RISING! I don't just have these fangs and claws because they're pretty! Though they -are- pretty, if I do say so myself. I'm no pushover, and I'll stand my ground if it comes down to it.

Treasure! If I am to have a legacy that will be the envy of Sornieth, I must have the treasure to back it up. I can only invent so much with sticks and rocks, after all.

Awareness, Stealth, Tech Expert

Flip a coin. Decide your fate...
Heads!

29546476_350.png

Dragon Name: Origen
Dragon ID#: 29546476
Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him

Curious. I suppose that 'cautiously curious' isn't an option? Very well -- I am curious. I have long since come to terms with the dangers inherent in unlocking the secrets of the Emporers. I accept the risks -- I just attempt to weigh them carefully, as well.

Independent. I have studied long and hard. I am certain I could lecture many dragons on many subjects, if they had the patience to listen to me, or, quite frankly, the intelligence to understand what I am talking about. I know when I am right, and I shall not apologize for it.

Flight. Sometimes, discretion is the better part of valor. Retreat to a safe place, watch the carnage which unfolds, and dissect the results in the aftermath.

Knowledge. Above all, knowledge. While I do not know for certain that Emporers are among those entombed here, I am reasonably certain that it is possible. I wish to know their secrets.

Choose three of the following skills: Cartography, Geology, Alchemy

Tails.

28525470_350.png

Dragon Name: Zoa
Dragon ID#: 28525470

Curious! Nazareth is a proud little bugger, but she's right -- you can't have adventure wi'out stickin' your neck out a bit! And if my Da' and my Mum had stayed safe in their lairs, they'd still be back home, and never have had the adventures they've had, nor would they be together, now. Life is for living, an' being curious is a part of that.

Cooperative. Even my hard-headed Da' will listen to the Clan elders when they tell him he's wrong. Well, most of the time, anyway. You cannae have a clan worth anythin' if dragons do not work together. In for a treasure, in for a gem, I say.

Fight! If it comes down to brass tacks, well, I'll give good as I get, that's for sure.

Glory. But mostly adventure. And honestly, these two, I reckon if they went off by themselves, they might not come back out again. -Somebody- needs to look after 'em!

Choose three of the following skills: Survival, Tracking, Beasts.

Heads!

B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@whereisbarton

this sounds fun! pinging myself to remember
@whereisbarton

this sounds fun! pinging myself to remember
Username: Oricole User ID: 185174 Team Name: Team RGB [quote] Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21460876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214609/21460876_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name:Mila Dragon ID#:21460876 Dragon's Pronouns:Her Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? Choose either [b][Cooperative][/b] or [Independent]? Choose either[b] [Fight][/b] or [Flight]? The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: [b]Treasure,[/b] Knowledge, Glory, or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Choose three of the following skills: [b]Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. Swimming: This dragon has an incredible skill at navigating underwater obstacles. Nothing aquatic is a match for them. Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything.[/b] Choose either [Heads] or [b][Tails][/b]?[/quote] [quote]Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17461917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174620/17461917_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name:Gishiki Dragon ID#: 17461917 Dragon's Pronouns:Her Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [b][Curious][/b] or [Cautious]? Choose either [b][Cooperative] [/b]or [Independent]? Choose either [Fight] or [b][Flight][/b]? Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge, Glory, or "[b]I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time."[/b] Choose three of the following skills: [b]First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do.[/b] [b] Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical![/b] [b] Water Magic: A short phrase and flick of the wrist are all that this dragon needs to manipulate water. (Must be of the Water element.)[/b] Choose either [Heads] or[b] [Tails][/b]?[/quote] [quote]Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20613422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206135/20613422_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name:Nero Dragon ID#:20613422 Dragon's Pronouns: Him Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [b][Cautious][/b]? A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your Choose either [Cooperative] or[b] [Independent][/b]? Choose either [Fight] or [b][Flight][/b]? Why do you descend into these caves? Choose one of the following: Treasure, Knowledge,[b] Glory, [/b]or "I don't know - It seemed like a good idea at the time." Choose three of the following skills: [b] Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon. [/b] Choose either [Heads] or [b][Tails][/b]?[/quote]
Username: Oricole
User ID: 185174
Team Name: Team RGB
Quote:

Basic Dragon Information
21460876_350.png

Dragon Name:Mila
Dragon ID#:21460876
Dragon's Pronouns:Her

The situation has grown dire and an enemy approaches... Does your dragon attempt to flee or

Swimming: This dragon has an incredible skill at navigating underwater obstacles. Nothing aquatic is a match for them.

Quote:
Basic Dragon Information
17461917_350.png

Dragon Name:Gishiki
Dragon ID#: 17461917
Dragon's Pronouns:Her

First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do.

Healing: A quick spell can fix up most minor injuries. This is functionally the same as first aid, but a bit more magical!

Water Magic: A short phrase and flick of the wrist are all that this dragon needs to manipulate water. (Must be of the Water element.)

Quote:
Basic Dragon Information
20613422_350.png

Dragon Name:Nero
Dragon ID#:20613422
Dragon's Pronouns: Him

A sound lurking around the corner.. a dangerous flight through a crumbling cavern... Does your

Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody?

Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon.

sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Entry Form Part 1: Username: Catkinstarchild User ID: 210672 Team Name: The Usual Suspects [quote='Goldentop'] Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20170450] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201705/20170450_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon Name: Goldentop Dragon ID#: 20170450 Dragon's Pronouns: She, Her, That Blasted Glitter/Cake Thief Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [b][Curious][/b] "Danger? Ha! Like anyone could catch me! Happen they did I'd be outta there quick as a mirror with two heads! Now, never mind the traps, that just means there's Treasure!! There's gotta be sommat fancy buried around here [i]someplace…[/i]" Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [b][Independent][/b] except when it suits her not to be: e.g. "IT'S MINE I FOUND IT I'M NOT SHARING-" And also, "Help! You… dragon-person! Whatever your name is! Help me out, willya? We're on the same team, right, which means you can't jus' leave me here to rot, right…?" Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [b][Flight][/b] "Eep! blow this fer a game o' soldiers, I'm outta here-!!" *vanishes in an explosion of glitter* Why do you descend into these caves? [b]TREASURE![/b] GIMME ALL THE SHINIES AND ALSO CAKE Choose three of the following skills: [b]Stealth:[/b] Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. [b]Flying Ace:[/b] If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing! [b]Light Magic:[/b] Caves are dark, but this dragon can make them bright. Very bright! You don't ever have to worry about losing your delver's lamps - and you might be able to blind an unsuspecting passerby who is not accustomed to this kind of glitter. (Must be of the Light element.) Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate… [b]Tails![/b] [/quote] [quote='Leto'] Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20008712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200088/20008712_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon Name: Leto Dragon ID#: 20008712 Dragon's Pronouns: She, her. Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [b][Cautious][/b] Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [b][Independent][/b] Leto leads, if only because she certainly won't follow, and no one particularly wants her turning around and [i]glaring[/i] at them! She will bow to superior knowledge, however. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [b][Fight][/b] Leto will happily descend to an all-out fight, tooth and claw, and would in fact far prefer that to 'civilised debate' or similar pointless time-wasting. Why talk, when one well-placed bite and the argument's over? Why do you descend into these caves? [b]Knowledge[/b] And just a little, though she wouldn't admit it, for the glory. A Realmswalker like her parents, she finds that hidden and forgotten places call to her, and such an untapped trove of knowledge such as the Snowspire Caverns would bring prestige and fame as well as the wealth of information itself, and make her family proud of their black sheep returning to the academic fold. Choose three of the following skills: [b]Combat:[/b] This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? [b]Tracking:[/b] Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish. [b]Survival:[/b] Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [b][Heads][/b] [/quote] [quote='Bering'] Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16725795] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167258/16725795_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon Name: Bering Dragon ID#: 16725795 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [b][Curious][/b] Bering doesn't really have the imagination to be anxious, and as a scientist she's naturally curious about the workings of the world around her. Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [b][Cooperative][/b] Bering is a scientist, and by nature a team player; happier following instructions than giving them. She believes in things like democracy, consultation, due process, and the freedom to stick lightning bolts in things just to see what it does. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [b][Flight][/b] Bering abhors violence. But mostly she abhors anything that threatens her personal safety. She is quite clumsy, which is why she learned first aid, but as a trained first aider she always takes the opportunities to lecture any hapless patient on the foolishness of their risk-taking behaviours, such as picking fights with larger dragons. Why do you descend into these caves? [b]["I don't know- it seemed like a good idea at the time."[/b] "… and now I'm stuck here between a homicidal cultist dragon and a tiny kleptomaniac. Just great. How did I ever volunteer for this? Did I have my glasses on when I signed up? And is everyone absolutely sure it really [i]is[/i] too late to go home? *beleaguered sigh*" Choose three of the following skills: [b]First Aid:[/b] If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do. [b]Geology:[/b] An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves. [b]Chemistry:[/b] Is that goo on the wall flammable? Can I eat it? Does it explode when mixed with something else? The chemist in your group will know. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Flip a coin. Decide your fate… [b][Tails][/b] [/quote]
Entry Form Part 1:

Username: Catkinstarchild
User ID: 210672
Team Name: The Usual Suspects
Goldentop wrote:
Basic Dragon Information
20170450_350.png

Dragon Name: Goldentop
Dragon ID#: 20170450
Dragon's Pronouns: She, Her, That Blasted Glitter/Cake Thief

[Curious]
"Danger? Ha! Like anyone could catch me! Happen they did I'd be outta there quick as a mirror with two heads! Now, never mind the traps, that just means there's Treasure!! There's gotta be sommat fancy buried around here someplace…"

[Independent] except when it suits her not to be:
e.g. "IT'S MINE I FOUND IT I'M NOT SHARING-"
And also,
"Help! You… dragon-person! Whatever your name is! Help me out, willya? We're on the same team, right, which means you can't jus' leave me here to rot, right…?"

[Flight]
"Eep! blow this fer a game o' soldiers, I'm outta here-!!"
*vanishes in an explosion of glitter*

TREASURE! GIMME ALL THE SHINIES AND ALSO CAKE

Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing!
Light Magic: Caves are dark, but this dragon can make them bright. Very bright! You don't ever have to worry about losing your delver's lamps - and you might be able to blind an unsuspecting passerby who is not accustomed to this kind of glitter. (Must be of the Light element.)

Flip a coin. Decide your fate…
Tails!
Leto wrote:
Basic Dragon Information
20008712_350.png

Dragon Name: Leto
Dragon ID#: 20008712
Dragon's Pronouns: She, her.

[Cautious]

[Independent]
Leto leads, if only because she certainly won't follow, and no one particularly wants her turning around and glaring at them! She will bow to superior knowledge, however.

[Fight]
Leto will happily descend to an all-out fight, tooth and claw, and would in fact far prefer that to 'civilised debate' or similar pointless time-wasting. Why talk, when one well-placed bite and the argument's over?

Knowledge
And just a little, though she wouldn't admit it, for the glory. A Realmswalker like her parents, she finds that hidden and forgotten places call to her, and such an untapped trove of knowledge such as the Snowspire Caverns would bring prestige and fame as well as the wealth of information itself, and make her family proud of their black sheep returning to the academic fold.

Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish.

[Heads]
Bering wrote:
Basic Dragon Information
16725795_350.png

Dragon Name: Bering
Dragon ID#: 16725795

[Curious]
Bering doesn't really have the imagination to be anxious, and as a scientist she's naturally curious about the workings of the world around her.

[Cooperative]
Bering is a scientist, and by nature a team player; happier following instructions than giving them. She believes in things like democracy, consultation, due process, and the freedom to stick lightning bolts in things just to see what it does.

[Flight] Bering abhors violence. But mostly she abhors anything that threatens her personal safety. She is quite clumsy, which is why she learned first aid, but as a trained first aider she always takes the opportunities to lecture any hapless patient on the foolishness of their risk-taking behaviours, such as picking fights with larger dragons.

["I don't know- it seemed like a good idea at the time."
"… and now I'm stuck here between a homicidal cultist dragon and a tiny kleptomaniac. Just great. How did I ever volunteer for this? Did I have my glasses on when I signed up? And is everyone absolutely sure it really is too late to go home? *beleaguered sigh*"

Geology: An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves.
Chemistry: Is that goo on the wall flammable? Can I eat it? Does it explode when mixed with something else? The chemist in your group will know.
Flip a coin. Decide your fate…
[Tails]
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
Username: Geisterwolf User ID: 176301 Team Name: Frost Wolves Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26720288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267203/26720288_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Ftemtem Dragon ID#: 26720288 Dragon's Pronouns: He/him Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [Curious] My desire to explore the unknown is insurmountable. Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [Independent] Definitely prefer my independence but I generally don't mind being cooperative when necessary. I'm not going to allow a team member to fall to their death or otherwise come to harm if I can help. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [Fight] Not averse to rending and tearing. Why do you descend into these caves? Knowledge I must increase my understanding of this world. Choose three of the following skills: Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. Stealth: Quiet and near invisible, this dragon can sneak up on anyone and hide from anything. Geology: An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [Heads] Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7582384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75824/7582384_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Hrothgar Dragon ID#: 7582384 Dragon's Pronouns: He/him Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [Curious] Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [Independent] Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [Fight] Bring it. Why do you descend into these caves? Glory HUZZAH! Choose three of the following skills: Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon. Survival: Starting a fire with only a few sticks and a rock? Finding food in the most unforgiving environment? None of these challenges pose a problem for the survival expert. This dragon is prepared for anything. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [Heads] Basic Dragon Information [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17585039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175851/17585039_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Northwind Dragon ID#: 17585039 Dragon's Pronouns: She/her Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? [Curious] Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? [Cooperative] Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? [Fight] Why do you descend into these caves? Glory Choose three of the following skills: First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do. Climbing: Your dragon might just be made of velcro. They can climb sideways, upside down, and cling to the most precarious of cliffs without hesitation. Ice Magic: Sometimes cold just isn't cold enough. This dragon can freeze most anything in its tracks. At the very least, they're unlikely to be bothered by the temperatures. (Must be of the Ice element.) Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? [Heads]
Username: Geisterwolf
User ID: 176301
Team Name: Frost Wolves

Basic Dragon Information

26720288_350.png

Dragon Name: Ftemtem
Dragon ID#: 26720288
Dragon's Pronouns: He/him

[Curious]

My desire to explore the unknown is insurmountable.

[Independent]
Definitely prefer my independence but I generally don't mind being cooperative when necessary. I'm not going to allow a team member to fall to their death or otherwise come to harm if I can help.

[Fight]

Not averse to rending and tearing.

Knowledge

I must increase my understanding of this world.

Geology: An expert in rocks can identify any material, common or unusual, and may be much better at recognizing weaknesses and irregularities in the caves.

[Heads]

Basic Dragon Information

7582384_350.png

Dragon Name: Hrothgar
Dragon ID#: 7582384
Dragon's Pronouns: He/him

[Curious]

[Independent]

[Fight]
Bring it.

Glory

HUZZAH!

Strength: This dragon is strong... and I mean HECKIN STRONG. It bench-presses snappers every morning and punches rocks in half every afternoon.

[Heads]

Basic Dragon Information

17585039_350.png

Dragon Name: Northwind
Dragon ID#: 17585039
Dragon's Pronouns: She/her

[Curious]

[Cooperative]

[Fight]

Glory

Ice Magic: Sometimes cold just isn't cold enough. This dragon can freeze most anything in its tracks. At the very least, they're unlikely to be bothered by the temperatures. (Must be of the Ice element.)

[Heads]

Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Gheron
@sgkat
@alagasianflame
@acheronta
@casuallySleepy
@Digdog
@Leucine
@dividedAnimus
@zzzhorses
@Elysiuhm
@tehcoffeezombie
@TimelordSnowy
@Hypernovae
@Lykomancer
@Skia
@Leucoss
@Mozzi
@FishJelly
@StarlineRose
@Oricole
@CatkinStarchild
@Geisterwolf
@Dandelionqueen
@Elsu

I'm finally caught up! All of your teams have been entered. You can now send in your 5kt entry fee (or if you already did, you're ready to go!)

@Pennifeather
@whereisbarton

Since you posted in the thread but didn't finish your applications, could you please give me a ping when you're done so I know to go back through the thread and look for them? :)
@Gheron
@sgkat
@alagasianflame
@acheronta
@casuallySleepy
@Digdog
@Leucine
@dividedAnimus
@zzzhorses
@Elysiuhm
@tehcoffeezombie
@TimelordSnowy
@Hypernovae
@Lykomancer
@Skia
@Leucoss
@Mozzi
@FishJelly
@StarlineRose
@Oricole
@CatkinStarchild
@Geisterwolf
@Dandelionqueen
@Elsu

I'm finally caught up! All of your teams have been entered. You can now send in your 5kt entry fee (or if you already did, you're ready to go!)

@Pennifeather
@whereisbarton

Since you posted in the thread but didn't finish your applications, could you please give me a ping when you're done so I know to go back through the thread and look for them? :)
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon
Sent!
@squidragon
Sent!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Username: Saturdaylemon User ID: 83315 Team Name: Team Horizon Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24340055] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243401/24340055_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Staccato Dragon ID#: 24340055 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? Curious. For Science! Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? Cooperative. Speed-negotiate as needed, but nothing's getting done if everyone splits on it. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? Fight. GET OUT! Why do you descend into these caves? Knowledge. Gone Researchin' Skills: Tech Expert, Lightning Magic, Survival (Just because you never see him go to the pantry mid-project doesn't mean he isn't eating.) Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Heads Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15320287] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153203/15320287_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Nimbogenitus Dragon ID#: 15320287 Dragon's Pronouns: He/Him Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? Cautious. Already got two bad paws, I'll do this on my own terms. Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? Independent. I work alone just fine. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? Fight. They asked for it. Why do you descend into these caves? ...Someone's gotta do it. Choose three of the following skills: Combat: This dragon has sharp teeth and claws and knows how to use them. Eliminate, anybody? Awareness: Nothing escapes this dragon unnoticed. They are alert at all times. Tracking: Fresh footprints? The smell of blood? This dragon is an expert at recognizing the signs of a creature that has passed by. You'll be sure to find them, if you wish. Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Heads. Basic Dragon Information BBCode Linked Image of Dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12448145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124482/12448145_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Polynya Dragon ID#: 12448145 Dragon's Pronouns: She/Her Please answer the following questions in-character for this dragon Choose carefully! Your answers to these questions are what determine your success in the event. Choose either [Curious] or [Cautious]? Curious. No time to waste! Choose either [Cooperative] or [Independent]? Cooperative. ...I don't want to die alone. Choose either [Fight] or [Flight]? Flight. Deal with this later. Why do you descend into these caves? For the glory! Choose three of the following skills: Cartography: This dragon is significantly less likely to get lost. With a map like that, anybody could find their way out of this cave. First Aid: If someone on the team gets hurt, this dragon knows exactly what to do. Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing! Choose either [Heads] or [Tails]? Tails @squidragon Sending!
Username: Saturdaylemon
User ID: 83315
Team Name: Team Horizon

Basic Dragon Information
24340055_350.png

Dragon Name: Staccato
Dragon ID#: 24340055

Curious. For Science!

Cooperative. Speed-negotiate as needed, but nothing's getting done if everyone splits on it.

Fight. GET OUT!

Knowledge. Gone Researchin'

Skills: Tech Expert, Lightning Magic, Survival (Just because you never see him go to the pantry mid-project doesn't mean he isn't eating.)

Heads

Basic Dragon Information
15320287_350.png

Dragon Name: Nimbogenitus
Dragon ID#: 15320287

Cautious. Already got two bad paws, I'll do this on my own terms.

Independent. I work alone just fine.

Fight. They asked for it.

...Someone's gotta do it.

Heads.

Basic Dragon Information
12448145_350.png

Dragon Name: Polynya
Dragon ID#: 12448145

Curious. No time to waste!

Cooperative. ...I don't want to die alone.

Flight. Deal with this later.

For the glory!

Flying Ace: If there is a place that can be flown to, this dragon will get there. Dodging falling rocks? No problem! Weaving through the grasps of an enemy beast? Smooth sailing!

Tails

@squidragon Sending!
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104